Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Survivor

Wednesday Questions - Fairy Edition!

1. Strictly speaking, there are many types of fey! Which one most closely aligns with your character, and why?
Good Reference List
Arawn, the Lord of the Underworld. I don't know anything about him but his title, and that he has
a pack of horrible hunting dogs to set on unsuspecting victims. Need I really say more?

2. Meadows, glades, and bogs OH MY! Where does your newly morphed character-gone-fey live? WITH WHOM do they live?

He curses and ruins the life of the richest family in the nation, and takes over their manor to build
his faery court, of course, all while living in the most lavish luxury available.

3. Kiss Me I'm Irish & Maypole Madness: Pick another character, and write out a brief scene in which your character pulls them into a juicy/salacious/scandalous/chaste/hilarious kiss!

I'll come back to this ... >:]

So do you guys get time off for easter? I get to leave work early on Good Friday, but Pax gets
like Thursday through Monday off! Perks of going to a Catholic school, I guess XD But we bought
an egg coloring kit at the dollar store, so we're going to have some fun with that ^_^ So what about
you guys? Plans? Traditions? Funny stories?

Sunraiser's Waifu

Distrustful Pumpkin

UnrisenPhoenix

Arawan is THE god of the underworld (equivalent of Hades or even Osiris) o_o; I really wonder who made that Fae list.... Arawan wasn't Fae, although he is part of the Ulster Cycle like Maeve (also not a Fae) and her husband.
For the record Maeve is the name of a Goddess, I was unaware of this when I named her >_>;;;

I still think Kes would be a Gancanagh. xD Those fae are amazing. This goes for Jack, too:
Gancanagh were believed to not only draw women to them by words, but also just a single touch of their skin was enough to drive a woman mad. They would lust and pine after him, but typically he would ignore them as soon as he was bored with them. They'd waste away in longing, seeking only his touch.

Good Friday starts my week long vacation, but Anthony, his bro, my bro, and me are going to Arkansas to pick up his bro's g/f. They'll be moving in with us. To be honest, I'm anxious. I really want to like her, but I know so very little of her that it makes me nervous.

Widower

Anxious Loser

UnrisenPhoenix

So do you guys get time off for easter? I get to leave work early on Good Friday, but Pax gets
like Thursday through Monday off! Perks of going to a Catholic school, I guess XD But we bought
an egg coloring kit at the dollar store, so we're going to have some fun with that ^_^ So what about
you guys? Plans? Traditions? Funny stories?

My family has abandoned me this year. My Dad and Step mom are only a couple weeks away from opening the B&B for the season and renos are still underway, so they aren't having anything. Most likely the rest of my family won't be doing anything either. My mom is working the weekend so she won't be visiting. I work the Sat and Sunday, So looks like I'm not going anywhere either. I have Friday off, and I'm going to sleep the whole day since it will be my first day off in 12 days. So, yeah. Womp Womp. emo

Dangerous Survivor

Attention. I am an awesome steampunk mistress. That will be all.

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50

I am really excited to get into a touch more
steampunk technology. Gah! Pax just has so
many possibilities! We've totally got to have a
steam-ship arch.

I DO get time off for Easter!
but I have to spend every
damn second working so I don't
ruin my life with poor grades

BUT...at some point...colored eggs.
We sprung for the kit with "gold dust"
to coat them in.

I love eating hardboiled eggs. >:}

@Tums: Feel better, and come back to us
safe, dear.

@Viv: Take it easy girl. Massage. Day.

Nimble Elocutionist

*curls up on the floor of this thread*

IRL Millionaire

10,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Berylis
*curls up on the floor of this thread*

*pets thread-cat*

cat_3nodding

Steam-ship arch? As in flying steam-boats and avian beasts sent off for attacks?
cat_twisted

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Legal Rehab

Something like that, yeah!
Also, I wanted to do some plotting with you.
Blitzen is an absolutely fantastic character,
one of my personal favs, and I've been thinking
about how to get him more involved. Goodness,
how long have you been a Paxian? YEARS. Right?

So, I was wondering if you were interested in making
Blitzen a bit more of a techy. He's crafty and cunning
and would always probably prefer to use his craftiness
to do battle than physical combat, so I thought it might
not be a stretch.

IF you liked that idea, of working with me to help introduce
more steampunkery mech into Pax, Blitz could actually
interact with Mercia quite a bit more, which would be lovely.
As in, he becomes her go-to for new weapons and gear, etc.

It's just a thought, but a really exciting one. Let me know if you like. <3

Widower

Anxious Loser

Pax Britannica
Legal Rehab

Something like that, yeah!
Also, I wanted to do some plotting with you.
Blitzen is an absolutely fantastic character,
one of my personal favs, and I've been thinking
about how to get him more involved. Goodness,
how long have you been a Paxian? YEARS. Right?

So, I was wondering if you were interested in making
Blitzen a bit more of a techy. He's crafty and cunning
and would always probably prefer to use his craftiness
to do battle than physical combat, so I thought it might
not be a stretch.

IF you liked that idea, of working with me to help introduce
more steampunkery mech into Pax, Blitz could actually
interact with Mercia quite a bit more, which would be lovely.
As in, he becomes her go-to for new weapons and gear, etc.

It's just a thought, but a really exciting one. Let me know if you like. <3

Firstly, I do really need a day for myself, so Friday will be a glorious day off for me.
Secondly, I really promote this idea for Blitzen. I think it'd be way rad. Noora would be in to this as well, as an arms dealer and very knowledgable with all that stuff herself, she would probably quiz him and once she deems he is good enough, she would connect him with a lot of her contacts.

IRL Millionaire

10,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
I can see all of that happening. And especially if he started on that now in upcoming posts then eventually when we do get to use more steam mech it would transition nicely you know?
He's very crafty, he can take anything apart so I see no reason he wouldn't know a thing or twenty about how machinery, locks and bombs work. I could see him throwing away the manual for everything and playing it off like he's too cool for instructions.

...but really he just couldn't read them ^_^

Widow

Winter Seeker

14,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Legal Rehab
I can see all of that happening. And especially if he started on that now in upcoming posts then eventually when we do get to use more steam mech it would transition nicely you know?
He's very crafty, he can take anything apart so I see no reason he wouldn't know a thing or twenty about how machinery, locks and bombs work. I could see him throwing away the manual for everything and playing it off like he's too cool for instructions.

Yeah! All of this is great. You/Blitz would be working closely with Me/Mercia.
I don't want to introduce too much too fast. But, if you feel up to it, whenever you come
across something cool (or I do and float you the idea), just PM me, and if it seems good
and not too much too soon, I'll approve it and Blitz can bring it to Mercia, or even Noora
Noora/Blitz~!

Is that amenable? Sorry if it sounds controlly that I want to approve it first; it's just that I
want to make mech a steady growing thing in Pax Britannica, so it's not too much culture
shock at once, and we can have our mini civilization "evolve."

^_^

Dangerous Survivor

Legal Rehab

Someone should teach Blitzen to read Beauty-and-the-Beast style.
            What? Who said that? <_< Nah, but tech Blitz sounds hella cool, and it'd
            be a super good way to get him more into the main plot! And to get more
            steampunk awesome, since our mechanics are always bailing V_V But
            we sure as heck wouldn't have that worry with you, and you have such a
            knack anyway for finding awesome, Pax-y stuff emotion_kirakira

Hamletmaschine

*hugs* You can come hang out with us. Dollar store egg coloring sounds
            like exactly what you need in your life ^_~

*spreads arms wide* Everyone! I feel it's time for a group hug! scream
            Spring is coming, friends, and hopefully everyone's luck will be looking up.

Omnipresent Cultist

UnrisenPhoenix

Legal Rehab

Someone should teach Blitzen to read Beauty-and-the-Beast style.

i volunteer lovie the book addict for tribute emotion_dowant

sorry i've been gone y'all, research paper and real life kicked my a**
but i'm on break now yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Nimble Elocutionist

Legal Rehab

ASA HAS AN INTEREST IN ALL OF THIS. MALE BONDING YES YES besides, he can read instructions to Blitz omg wouldn't it be cute if Asa taught him how to read

I support this Blitzen plot arc 1000000% emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

*takes up a corner of the thread and sleeps*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers