Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Tactician

I am Currently the Leader of a new gang call 3rd Street Saints. (Based of of the Saints from Saints Row). I am looking for Executive Staff to help me run the gang. We are recruiting Chief Lieutenant-Informant.

Ranks:

Leader- The Leader runs the Gang and acts as the head of the Board of Directors. This Person is currently K Pina.

Second in Command- The Second in Command runs the gang with the Leader. Acts as Chairman of the Board of Directors. Can Do Everything that the Leader Can do.

Co Leader- The Co Leaders act as the Members of the Board of Directors. There job is to manage the way the agency runs.

Chief Lieutenant- The Chief of Lieutenant oversees general operations and the Lieutenants. The Chief Lieutenant is responsible for creating most of the gangs Lieutenants.

Lieutenant- The Lieutenants oversee a general operations for the gang such as Recruitment, Enforcement, Areas, Intelligence, Etc.

Crew Member- Crew Members are he most trusted regular members so the receive the rank of crew. There job is to manage General Operations & Act as an internal Enforcer. Some of the Crew Members are specified "Recruiters".

Group Officer- A Group Officer is incharge of a 5-10 person group inside the gang.

Original Gangster- OG's act as Internal Investigators for the Board of Directors. They Are highly trusted and are aloud to "call shots".

Enforcer- An Enforcer's job is to pretty much scare people.

Pimp- A Pimp's job is to manage the gangs "Prostitution"

Gangster- A Gangster acts as a Medium Level Member of a Group.

Gang Member- A Gang Member is the Entry level for all members. their job is to Pretty much show their presence all around gaia.

Informant- Informants Give Information to the Gang.

Man-Lover

Uum, what is your mission?

Clean Tactician

Skunkzilla

Our mission is not to act as a gang more like a Brotherhood.

Man-Lover

K Pina
Skunkzilla

Then why do you have ranks?

Clean Tactician

Skunkzilla
K Pina
Skunkzilla

Because I like to be organized. Have people work higher then other people. People to be more respected.

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Skunkzilla
K Pina
Skunkzilla

Even brotherhoods have hierarchies. You are probably getting confused with 'commune'.

And K Pina, I might be interested. Id offer to be co-leader as it seems you may need some help getting this lifted?
I want in as a luietenant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces