Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok i know a few weeks ago people were complaining saying the new evos look horrible and that you guys should do a better job with them... we 10000 % improved.. all the new mogas look good and i Hope Rock Lobster is a beast because he looks insane

thanks!
It looks like Balrog from Lord of the Rings. Sort of lol
your right he just looks like barlog i agree rofl

His Reaper's Senpai

Hilarious Duck

22,215 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500

2,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
good and one of the best hard mogas,to defeat... crying

To be honest, I thought the name of the song was Red Lobster when I last heard that song. >>;

His Reaper's Senpai

Hilarious Duck

22,215 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
Raiten Ka

To be honest, I thought the name of the song was Red Lobster when I last heard that song. >>;

Haha. I could see how you could mistake it for Red Lobster. I just found it hilarious that they named it Rock Lobster, and that's the first thing that came to mind when I saw it.
Saiotsu
Haha. I could see how you could mistake it for Red Lobster. I just found it hilarious that they named it Rock Lobster, and that's the first thing that came to mind when I saw it.

To be honest, it was..... Three years ago since I last heard that song. And the name of the new Moga didn't occur to me until your post came up. >>;

His Reaper's Senpai

Hilarious Duck

22,215 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
Raiten Ka
Saiotsu

To be honest, it was..... Three years ago since I last heard that song. And the name of the new Moga didn't occur to me until your post came up. >>;

Haha. It's funny, is it not? Not exactly sure that's what a Rock Lobster would even look like though. To be honest, it looks like a fiery lizard. Like a salamander, but on fire.
Saiotsu
Haha. It's funny, is it not? Not exactly sure that's what a Rock Lobster would even look like though. To be honest, it looks like a fiery lizard. Like a salamander, but on fire.

That's because it IS a fiery lizard. It's in the description. >>;

His Reaper's Senpai

Hilarious Duck

22,215 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
Raiten Ka
That's because it IS a fiery lizard. It's in the description. >>;

Oh, does it? I haven't even looked at it. I'm trying to capture the multiple Pluksops I need to make it. But wait, why name it what it is if it's a lizard? Isn't that, I dunno, a bit odd?
Saiotsu
Oh, does it? I haven't even looked at it. I'm trying to capture the multiple Pluksops I need to make it. But wait, why name it what it is if it's a lizard? Isn't that, I dunno, a bit odd?

It's the same as "Why name the Bhino's level Zodiac Attack 'Pigsticker' when it is really a rhino?" :B

To be honest, in the description, it says that the lizard's behavior acts like a lobster. >>;

His Reaper's Senpai

Hilarious Duck

22,215 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
Raiten Ka
It's the same as "Why name the Bhino's level Zodiac Attack 'Pigsticker' when it is really a rhino?" :B

To be honest, in the description, it says that the lizard's behavior acts like a lobster. >>;

Fair play. You've got me on that one. I still laugh at the name though, mostly because I think of that song.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff