Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Fatcat

kurl
sazed
kurl
sazed
Mercury Horse
Well yes, I was indifferent to the event. I would have rather done anything else other than sit there as we were forced to watch tv in class.

what i was saying was that you being indifferent was your opinion and that you were completely entitled to it

being an a** about 9/11 is a completely different story; best believe i'm gonna call shenanigans

Call shenanigans all you want, it doesn't make what I said any less true. It had no effect on my life whatsoever. I lost no family, none of my friends lost family, I didn't lose any friends. The only thing I can think of that changed was the PSA getting beefed up security which don't mean s**t to me because I don't fly. So yes, you better believe that I don't really care about what happened. Did it suck for those that had family? Yes but that doesn't have a thing to do with me. GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURL.

lol gurl y so 12 years old

i like how hard you're trying to justify your derp

shifting your stance from lololol i wanna watch cartoons to oh lol here's an actual opinion

stop being shady
be a lady

I didn't shift my stance, are you dense? I merely answered the question at first and now I'm giving you a reason for it since its oh so cruel for a kid to want to watch cartoons instead of giving a s**t about things that don't relate to him.

lolololol gurl

it's like you're not even reading my posts

Flounderman

gurl, i ain't even mad

at this point i'm just troll rollin' because it's a sunday night and i feel like killing some time

8,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yay america

6,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100

I was in the 4th grade
A confused kid
thats all i member

8,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
And now you got a stripper pole. They do grow fast.

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I was in grade nine,
everyone gathered in the front foyer of the school, gawking at teevees as it happened
sazed

gurl, i ain't even mad

at this point i'm just troll rollin' because it's a sunday night and i feel like killing some time

If you werent mad you wouldnt be making such a big deal about this. Also, trying to play off raging as trolling. Classic. Your /b/ mentality will probably let you relate to this comic.
i was making out with a boy in the restroom in 5th grade LOL

when my teacher went in there crying and we got scared and came out and asked him what had happened and he said a terrorist attack and we didn't know what was going on so we went back into the stall
Woman you know nothing of real trolling. I have been making 13 year olds like you cry since before your were BORN.

Mega Cutie-Pie

I was in fourth grade and getting ready for school. I remember walking downstairs and my mom was glued to the TV and on the phone with my dad. I couldn't quite understand what was happening but it wasn't until the second plane hit that I knew this was something really bad. I sat with my mom and watched it until the towers fell. Then my mom couldn't stand to watch anymore and she took me and my sister to school. It wasn't until years later that I began to fully understand what had happened. Man, it doesn't feel that long ago but I can't believe it's already been a decade.

O.G. Fatcat

Flounderman
sazed

gurl, i ain't even mad

If you werent mad you wouldnt be making such a big deal about this. Also, trying to play off raging as trolling. Classic. Your /b/ mentality will probably let you relate to this comic.

just calling some s**t and keeping it real gurlll

also

y so ad hominem?

and you're trying to say i have a /b/ mentality

check yo self gurlll
sazed
Flounderman
sazed

gurl, i ain't even mad

also

y so ad hominem?

check yo self gurlll

What is this post. I cant even tell what you're trying to say.
CayBoo
I was in fourth grade and getting ready for school. I remember walking downstairs and my mom was glued to the TV and on the phone with my dad. I couldn't quite understand what was happening but it wasn't until the second plane hit that I knew this was something really bad. I sat with my mom and watched it until the towers fell. Then my mom couldn't stand to watch anymore and she took me and my sister to school. It wasn't until years later that I began to fully understand what had happened. Man, it doesn't feel that long ago but I can't believe it's already been a decade.

why didn't you do anything to help

O.G. Fatcat

Flounderman
sazed
Flounderman
sazed

gurl, i ain't even mad

also

y so ad hominem?

check yo self gurlll

What is this post. I cant even tell what you're trying to say.

post this is what? say to trying you're what tell even cant I.

Mega Cutie-Pie

joeydaioh
CayBoo

why didn't you do anything to help

I don't know. I'm a bad American I guess.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff