Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

Sir_Catherine
PurpleLovr
You are very very welcome! Anything I can do to make my friends happy, I will do 4laugh
I was startled to see Persecuted Halfbreed on the list; it's on my wishlist! What luck! biggrin I love the background, so stark and dramatic.

I've sent you a trade from Tea and Battle. The total average buy price is a little under 350m but the lowest now price total is well over so I thought it evened out? I'm not sure how reliable either number is currently

On another note, just got home from a week at my parent's. One cat is just lovey as always. The other has spent about four hours mewing at me. She tends to do this everyday before I feed her but this time feeding didn't end it. Finally though she licked my nose and seemed to decide she'd yelled at me enough for being gone. Finally she's just curled up at my side, nice and quiet. rolleyes heart

I'm glad I was able to get you something you like!

That sounds fair to me. Thanks!

Awwwww. Your kitties are sooo cute! I'm still too poor for kitties emo

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PurpleLovr
The litter and feed really isn't expensive at all. Littler pan, food and water bowls, those can be just about anything. You don't have to buy actual "for cats" items. Same with toys even. A paper bag, a cardboard box, a length of light chain (not string), a hair pick, anything can be a toy for them. It's the vet bills that are guaranteed to bite you. xp And the serious temptation to spend money on all the cute and fun items made for cats, whether or not cheaper alternatives exist. xd

That's my summation from nearly a year of mothering these two furballs.

They're cute but believe me, four hours of her mewling was not fun. Even a water bottle wasn't shutting her up. It was quite the tongue lashing! I think it was she who even left me a 'present' on the kitchen floor. Thankfully it's a tile floor and while quite smelly, was easy to clean up. Just as thankfully she seems to have forgiven me now. I don't want to imagine her reaction when I make another trip north in just a few weeks.

Sir_Catherine
PurpleLovr
The litter and feed really isn't expensive at all. Littler pan, food and water bowls, those can be just about anything. You don't have to buy actual "for cats" items. Same with toys even. A paper bag, a cardboard box, a length of light chain (not string), a hair pick, anything can be a toy for them. It's the vet bills that are guaranteed to bite you. xp And the serious temptation to spend money on all the cute and fun items made for cats, whether or not cheaper alternatives exist. xd

That's my summation from nearly a year of mothering these two furballs.

They're cute but believe me, four hours of her mewling was not fun. Even a water bottle wasn't shutting her up. It was quite the tongue lashing! I think it was she who even left me a 'present' on the kitchen floor. Thankfully it's a tile floor and while quite smelly, was easy to clean up. Just as thankfully she seems to have forgiven me now. I don't want to imagine her reaction when I make another trip north in just a few weeks.

Yea, that doesn't sound too bad. But I'd have to fork over a $500 pet deposit to my landlady. And right now money is so tight that the entire loan I'm getting for this semester of school will barely pay off my whole credit card bill sweatdrop I'm just praying I get that soon. Last year it took them almost 6 weeks to get checks out to everyone.

Awww, she must have really missed you!

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
Yea, that doesn't sound too bad. But I'd have to fork over a $500 pet deposit to my landlady. And right now money is so tight that the entire loan I'm getting for this semester of school will barely pay off my whole credit card bill sweatdrop I'm just praying I get that soon. Last year it took them almost 6 weeks to get checks out to everyone.

Ouch! I hope as well your check comes soon and you can not worry as much for a while. emotion_hug

*looks down at cat in lap* From the amount of loving I've received this morning alone I'd say she did. As much as it'll mean a lot of driving, I'm considering making two short trips north next time instead of one long one.

Sir_Catherine
PurpleLovr

Ouch! I hope as well your check comes soon and you can not worry as much for a while. emotion_hug

*looks down at cat in lap* From the amount of loving I've received this morning alone I'd say she did. As much as it'll mean a lot of driving, I'm considering making two short trips north next time instead of one long one.

Thank you. Not having to stress about money would be nice. It's just the timing of everything that is freaking me out. Not to mention the 3 hr power outage yesterday totally threw me off! I forgot to pay our rent emotion_facepalm Luckily it's not late as long as I get it in before the 1st, but now I'll have to drive back into town in between my classes on Monday stressed

Would it mean a lot more driving? I forget how far you have to go for that trip.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
Thank you. Not having to stress about money would be nice. It's just the timing of everything that is freaking me out. Not to mention the 3 hr power outage yesterday totally threw me off! I forgot to pay our rent emotion_facepalm Luckily it's not late as long as I get it in before the 1st, but now I'll have to drive back into town in between my classes on Monday stressed

Would it mean a lot more driving? I forget how far you have to go for that trip.
Ugh, I hate having to squeeze errands around other things, like work or classes.

It's a four hour drive each way to my parents so two trips would be an extra eight hours. If I can arrange it, Angel might go up with me for one of the trips so that would make the drive more enjoyable. I should also try to remember to check out a couple of books on tape before I go.

Sir_Catherine
PurpleLovr

Ugh, I hate having to squeeze errands around other things, like work or classes.

It's a four hour drive each way to my parents so two trips would be an extra eight hours. If I can arrange it, Angel might go up with me for one of the trips so that would make the drive more enjoyable. I should also try to remember to check out a couple of books on tape before I go.

Yea, me too. I'll have enough time for it, but it's an extra 40 miles of driving that day.

Yikes, that is a lot extra! I hope you will be able to figure this out.

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

Hey, how much did you want for those two Barton items?

Sonpi-Chan

Hey, how much did you want for those two Barton items?

9.7B?
Let me know if that seems fair to you.

Loyal Codger

PurpleLovr
    Is that a fair price to you?
    I'm fine with paying whatever.

Sonpi-Chan
PurpleLovr
    Is that a fair price to you?
    I'm fine with paying whatever.

Yup. That's only slightly less than what I'd get for them through MP

Loyal Codger

PurpleLovr
    Okay, I'm fine with that if you are.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
I wish my apartment was both cleaner and more open so I could take videos of my cats for you, Purple. The fuzzy, fluffy one likes to play with anything and everything that isn't supposed to be a toy, but especially with string, chain, necklaces, pens, hair picks and the handles of those feathered wands most cats love. Forget the feathers, she'd much rather chase the handle! Oh, and her crinkle tube. Can't forget the crinkle tube. It's the best toy I've bought her, hands down. She's over two but has the energy and enthusiasm for play of a kitten half her age. But only if you'll play with her. A toy on its own is uninteresting. A random object, those are fun for a while. But a human plus a random object? Heaven on earth and don't stop!

Sir_Catherine
I wish my apartment was both cleaner and more open so I could take videos of my cats for you, Purple. The fuzzy, fluffy one likes to play with anything and everything that isn't supposed to be a toy, but especially with string, chain, necklaces, pens, hair picks and the handles of those feathered wands most cats love. Forget the feathers, she'd much rather chase the handle! Oh, and her crinkle tube. Can't forget the crinkle tube. It's the best toy I've bought her, hands down. She's over two but has the energy and enthusiasm for play of a kitten half her age. But only if you'll play with her. A toy on its own is uninteresting. A random object, those are fun for a while. But a human plus a random object? Heaven on earth and don't stop!

Awwwwwwww. I wish I could meet your kitties. They sound so cute.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
Awwwwwwww. I wish I could meet your kitties. They sound so cute.
I do as well. I love showing them off not only because I think they're beautiful and endearing, but they're so very, very friendly. Even my landlord was taken by them. One jumped onto his shoulder and he froze, amazed at how forward she was. Of course he's also pleased that "You can hardly tell there's cats in here." Until they try to escape out the door he's opened. rolleyes He was also thoroughly amazed watching one of my cats and a neighbor's dog lay within a couple feet of each other without issue. Angel took pictures of that so I can show you sometime if you'd like.

Obviously I could talk about these two all day. I suppose I come off like many new mothers. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff