Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Of the 3 popular Emotion Emotes - Which is Your Favorite?

Kira Kira 0.32727272727273 32.7% [ 18 ]
Yatta 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Hug 0.52727272727273 52.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]

Playful Gaian

sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty
guess I can't hate the personality type, its just Sheldon.

good to know the actor is not like that though.

and how are you? I keep missing you whenever you pop in.

There's a reason why you don't see that type on many TV shows wink

I'm pretty good. Keeping busy, though, which is hampering the revamp sad

that's good, Ive been trying to look up split course for pre calculus for college and I can't find a single result. emotion_facepalm

Split Course for pre-calc? You're looking to see if you can do a split course? I'm afraid I'm a bit lost.

yeah like one semester we do half the book, the following semester we do the other half.

I've never heard of anything like that o.o
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty
guess I can't hate the personality type, its just Sheldon.

good to know the actor is not like that though.

and how are you? I keep missing you whenever you pop in.

There's a reason why you don't see that type on many TV shows wink

I'm pretty good. Keeping busy, though, which is hampering the revamp sad

that's good, Ive been trying to look up split course for pre calculus for college and I can't find a single result. emotion_facepalm

Split Course for pre-calc? You're looking to see if you can do a split course? I'm afraid I'm a bit lost.

yeah like one semester we do half the book, the following semester we do the other half.

my college offers it for calc 1 and 2, cause its a continuation from the first. but not for pre calc. gonk
so now I gotta see what other college that have it and that are not a days drive away so I can transfer credits

Playful Gaian

sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty

my college offers it for calc 1 and 2, cause its a continuation from the first. but not for pre calc. gonk
so now I gotta see what other college that have it and that are not a days drive away so I can transfer credits

May I ask why its necessary to split that class up?
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty

I'm assuming it will be an easier workload. the last time I took a regular pre calc course, they just threw as much out as possible in the shortest amount of time and see what stuck

Playful Gaian

sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty

I'm assuming it will be an easier workload. the last time I took a regular pre calc course, they just threw as much out as possible in the shortest amount of time and see what stuck

That sounds like the teacher then. Do you know anyone who's taken the course at your school of choice before? If they have any teachers they can recommend, for example.
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty

That sounds like the teacher then. Do you know anyone who's taken the course at your school of choice before? If they have any teachers they can recommend, for example.

its possible that its the teacher, or maybe its because it was in like 8 weeks, I don't think its entirely their fault.

and the ony thing ive seen from everyone else in the class when I took it was that they all already knew calculus before even taking the course.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
emotion_awesome

Playful Gaian

sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty

its possible that its the teacher, or maybe its because it was in like 8 weeks, I don't think its entirely their fault.

and the ony thing ive seen from everyone else in the class when I took it was that they all already knew calculus before even taking the course.

Maybe it'll help you already kinda took the course then?

Then again, its been about a week. Any headway?

Playful Gaian

OK, I'm going to work on graphics for this baby today.... as soon as my cat gives me my desk back =.=
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty

got a typeface that allows me to type up equations in microsoft word, that'll help loads for notes. and its looking like I should use online courses or go to a technical school/ go to adult education courses. just so long as I have credits that transfer.

Playful Gaian

sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty

got a typeface that allows me to type up equations in microsoft word, that'll help loads for notes. and its looking like I should use online courses or go to a technical school/ go to adult education courses. just so long as I have credits that transfer.

Online courses may be best. *nod* But the transferred credits are important, no matter where you go.

Typing is hard, I did lots of arm work today and got a blister beneath thumb sad
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty

Online courses may be best. *nod* But the transferred credits are important, no matter where you go.

Typing is hard, I did lots of arm work today and got a blister beneath thumb sad

ouch, I hope that goes away soon gonk

last week, I got a splinter from out of nowhere, I thought something just poked me, but it turns out it was a flake from a shard of glass, the only instance I can think where I got it from was when I was taking frozen snow out of where my car's windshield wipers were.
and typing isn't a problem for me, I can type a mile a minute at times, but it also depends on what kind of keyboard you are using

Playful Gaian

sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty
oneia
sgt.Frosty

ouch, I hope that goes away soon gonk

last week, I got a splinter from out of nowhere, I thought something just poked me, but it turns out it was a flake from a shard of glass, the only instance I can think where I got it from was when I was taking frozen snow out of where my car's windshield wipers were.
and typing isn't a problem for me, I can type a mile a minute at times, but it also depends on what kind of keyboard you are using

Ouch, so you got a splinter from your windshield?!
My blister's not terribly bad, but I have to angle my hand carefully.
My keyboard is consistent, but my cat likes to move it a lot so its kind of annoying, lol.

Working on the front page now, let me know what you think!

Playful Gaian

CherryblossomGoodbye
ninja

emotion_hug
Hope you're doing well!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items