Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Of the 3 popular Emotion Emotes - Which is Your Favorite?

Kira Kira 0.32727272727273 32.7% [ 18 ]
Yatta 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Hug 0.52727272727273 52.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]

Playful Gaian

Today I am thankful for Chicken Pot Pie. So yummy after a long day of work. emotion_kirakira
I tried telling him channel 9, but he said over there that's the government owned channel, which means its the most boring channel

Playful Gaian

Different areas have different channels, so yeah. XD

Cluttered Tycoon

7,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
oneia
Today I am thankful for Chicken Pot Pie. So yummy after a long day of work. emotion_kirakira

Cheekeeennn Pot pie is delicious
emotion_bigheart

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
oneia
Okay, so- I'm going to be opening a Simple Services Shop.
For those that read this, I'd like your opinons.

arrow Should I host a linkboard where I'd bump the links for a nominal fee?

arrow Should I host (up to 5) Booty Grab tanks for a nominal fee? With the promise to grab and bump when I see the glow?

arrow I'm going to be pimping out OSC's sig-space for links for other people's threads at a monthly cost. Should I do a waiting list, or should I do a closed-apply-when-open list?

arrow Does anyone want any simple bump images and/or art made (only for free for those who respond to this post) so I can get same samples done up? What kind of bumps/art are you interested in?
***BEWARE*** My art is not very good.

I don't know about the first one, and Booty Grabs are hard for me to time correctly to play at will. But for the sig space sounds great, and a waiting list would give folks a chance to know "my time is coming" especially if you have dates attached ("so you're next, you have a wait of 15 days and then it will be in my sig for X days" wink rather than closed-apply-later. Good luck! heart

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Bump of support! heart

Playful Gaian

THE Santa Claus

I don't know about the first one, and Booty Grabs are hard for me to time correctly to play at will. But for the sig space sounds great, and a waiting list would give folks a chance to know "my time is coming" especially if you have dates attached ("so you're next, you have a wait of 15 days and then it will be in my sig for X days" wink rather than closed-apply-later. Good luck! heart

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Playful Gaian

Today I'm thankful for the health of my family. ♥

Playful Gaian

Pokemon Rap.. with 718 pokemon
I'm listening to this to keep myself entertained as do my thing. I figured I'd share it so you can enjoy it too!

Cluttered Tycoon

7,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Playful Gaian

Playful Gaian

Today I am grateful to have the next few days off with my husband!

Cluttered Tycoon

7,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items