Total Votes:[ 433 ]

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
o Mura o

I think I have maybe two leader class movie figures.Both of which are Bumblebee. One is DOTM and I got it because that was the only Bumblebee figure I intended to buy. The other one was just sort of given to me in a box of TF figures my friend had lying around. To be perfectly honest I'm not even sure if it IS a leader class but I'm going to assume so due to the size.

If it's a movie Bee, it's either a Leader or Ultimate. I don't think Hasbro ever did a Supreme class figure for him (but I could totally be wrong about that). Ultimate Bee has lights, a crud load of sounds and basic automatic movements (his arms and door-wings move). So if your Bee says/sings more than 10 different things, chances are he's the Ultimate figure xd

Actually, a third Bumblebee besides the ones I mentioned above is one of the ultimates. It doesn't make quite as many noises now since my cousin wore the batteries down, but, I knew what that one was. That was one of the ones I didn't intend on getting. xD Came in an auction lot and I kept it anyway. Who am I to deny a giant, adorable, noisy Bumblebee? I should replace the batteries.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
zeo_moshimoshi
Well I still looking for the Leader Brawl because it is a very rare hard to find gonk $200+ on ebay @*&^*@#*$ I wish I went back in time and got one when I had the chance because there were 2 versions the original and the repainted desert paint. I know that online they have a Takara re issued Leader Brawl but its still expensive.....

._. That's exactly how I feel about a LOT of figures. I missed out on a good chunk of Generations figures simply because I didn't have a job. And even a few I passed on when I found them at places like TJMaxx. At the time I thought Eh... 17 dollars is a bit much for a deluxe... Only to realize that he was twice as expensive online. *head/desk*

That also happened to me with a MLP figure, too. Found this Fashion Style Applejack a couple of times, she seemed fairly common in my area. I held out on buying her only to find out she's one of the rarest (minus like sdcc exclusives) figures of this generation. She goes for easily over 100 dollars on ebay. Only because Hasbro seems to think little girls don't like orange, farmgirl ponies. Shouldn't surprise me, though. Typical Hasbro... 5000 versions of the characters you don't particularly a give a s**t about anymore because you have 3 versions of them an 0 of the character you really want to find.

Robotic Exhibitionist

Ugh, my local Wal Mart reorganized their whole toy section and new TF section is really small and only has Hero Mashers. FML.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bampot
Ugh, my local Wal Mart reorganized their whole toy section and new TF section is really small and only has Hero Mashers. FML.

My walmart reorganized their stuff... They still only have AOE one-step and those dino rider things.... Almost no deluxes and heck if they have ANY generations. x-x But at least now I can't be tempted to buy any.

HanaBananah's Pardner

Invisible Hunter

13,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
I had gotten a MP Prowl for my birthday. All I can say is that I wish he had wrist swivels. Other than that he's perf.

Valiant Jackling

Bampot

Eww. Did they just move it, maybe? I know when my Walmart changed it's placement in the isle the toys were scattered in both placements. Would have been really confusing if they'd changed the isle all together.

Seaborn Unicorn
I had gotten a MP Prowl for my birthday. All I can say is that I wish he had wrist swivels. Other than that he's perf.

I love Prowl. He's just a fun figure to play with. Photograph too.

Oh, if anyone was interested in that Transformers Prime console game that you plug directly into your TV, my Target has been selling them for 75% off, along with a couple of the sold-separately figure-games. Not sure how long it will last. Seems they're trying to clear the stock out. Was very hard resisting it xd I could have gotten the console and 3 of the characters for about $20

Robotic Exhibitionist

Has some luck at K-Mart yesterday and found Rattrap. I really need to check in there more often.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Bampot
Has some luck at K-Mart yesterday and found Rattrap. I really need to check in there more often.

Sweet find! Wish I was having that kind of luck. All my stores have zero Generations figures.

Also, I had to pass on a MP Prowl I found at TRU. I'm broke as hell right now and it stinks. I wandered around the store with him for a bit while my friend browsed but it hurt a little bit putting him back on the shelf.

Robotic Exhibitionist

Littlest Irken
Also, I had to pass on a MP Prowl I found at TRU. I'm broke as hell right now and it stinks. I wandered around the store with him for a bit while my friend browsed but it hurt a little bit putting him back on the shelf.

Oh, man, that's hard. I wouldn't have the money either. sad

Valiant Jackling

Bampot

Nice! I haven't seen any of the new generations in the stores near me... but I will also admit I've been avoiding TRU because I can't buy anything at the moment and I know they tend to have better stock than Walmart & Target <.<

Littlest Irken

Sweet find! Wish I was having that kind of luck. All my stores have zero Generations figures.

Glad to hear Prowl is making the rounds and isn't one of those "if you didn't get the pre-order you're screwed" kind of figures, but boooo at not being able to afford him sad

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Bampot

Nice! I haven't seen any of the new generations in the stores near me... but I will also admit I've been avoiding TRU because I can't buy anything at the moment and I know they tend to have better stock than Walmart & Target <.<

Littlest Irken

Glad to hear Prowl is making the rounds and isn't one of those "if you didn't get the pre-order you're screwed" kind of figures, but boooo at not being able to afford him sad

Like Soundwave or Optimus? Especially Optimus. x-x I never ONCE saw him in stores. my local TRU had the Year of the Horse version knocked down to like 90. It's still a fudgeton but but not compared to what the standard mp Prime goes for aftermarket. It was tempting just be cause I really want that MP mold. I also dig the gold, >>

Valiant Jackling

Littlest Irken

Like Soundwave or Optimus? Especially Optimus. x-x I never ONCE saw him in stores. my local TRU had the Year of the Horse version knocked down to like 90. It's still a fudgeton but but not compared to what the standard mp Prime goes for aftermarket. It was tempting just be cause I really want that MP mold. I also dig the gold, >>

I only saw Soundwave once in stores and he was tucked behind the counter at my TRU, so I have a feeling it was on hold. Never saw Optimus, though. I can't remember running into the Year of the Horse one, either.

It's a shame the MPs never seem to go on sale at TRU. I remember when MP Grimlock was first out my local TRU had one lonely Grimmy shelf warming for two months before he eventually vanished (and I'm sure he'd been there for several weeks prior to my entering the isle). Never saw that sucker go on sale, ever. Same for all the Seekers and they always shelf warm, without fail... but I might have been blind to one. I will admit I tend to ignore the Seekers <.<

Kazzy Wolf's Husbando

Romantic Lover

Most of my Transformers Toys my best friend bought for me actually. From walmart though, it was really sweet since none of them like transformers. She just thought I'd enjoy them so she's bought me Optimus, Crosshairs and Drift from AOE. And this constructobot Bumblebee.

I'm actually hoping to get some good figurines from TFCON Chicago in October! I'm super excited and I've been saving money. I'm hoping to get some TF - Prime.

Valiant Jackling

Pierrot_Riku
Most of my Transformers Toys my best friend bought for me actually. From walmart though, it was really sweet since none of them like transformers. She just thought I'd enjoy them so she's bought me Optimus, Crosshairs and Drift from AOE. And this constructobot Bumblebee.

I'm actually hoping to get some good figurines from TFCON Chicago in October! I'm super excited and I've been saving money. I'm hoping to get some TF - Prime.

Have fun at TFCon! I've wanted to go for the last several years (BotCon too), but they're always too far away to even consider *sigh*

TFCon is usually in Canada though, isn't it? Is this their first time coming down to the States or do they usually do one here? I try not to keep up with convention news since 99% of the time they're too far away to go. Lol. Hopefully if they ever come close I'll be aware of it...

Kazzy Wolf's Husbando

Romantic Lover

Erailea

Have fun at TFCon! I've wanted to go for the last several years (BotCon too), but they're always too far away to even consider *sigh*

TFCon is usually in Canada though, isn't it? Is this their first time coming down to the States or do they usually do one here? I try not to keep up with convention news since 99% of the time they're too far away to go. Lol. Hopefully if they ever come close I'll be aware of it...

Thank you! I'll sure try. You should try and go one of these days, get together with your TF-friends and save up! I was actually in California the week BotCon was this year but I didn't go because I didn't even know. I just recently got into the fandom so I was like oh darN it.

But this year James Roberts and Alex Milne are going to be there! And I believe they said Sarah Stone was going to be there also!

That's what I was thinking too, but they are coming to Chicago so I jumped at the chance. I know what you mean though, I'm a couple of states away but lucky I have a friend in Chicago so I'm staying with her so can save on hotel money, ;;;;; Hopefully they come near you so you can go too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff