Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 180 181 182 > >> »|

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Erailea
MechaMan Blade
Been a big fan of Transformers for years. I have everything from Generation 1 to TF razz rime. I really haven't picked up anything lately, but I did get a few Kre O Transformers sets and minifigures on sale that I have been assembling.

Welcome to the thread blaugh Which sets did you pick up?

I got the Battle for Energon set (Optimus vs Megatron) and the Street Showdown set ( Wheeljack vs Knockout).

Lunatic

You called it gundamu. Dreadwing croaked.

Robotic Exhibitionist

Mildellas

It happened so suddenly. crying

Where's Wheeljack? Like seriously.

Lunatic

Bampot
Mildellas

It happened so suddenly. crying

Where's Wheeljack? Like seriously.

It's a shame though. At least he did one good act before he went offline.

Assimilated Wolf

Mildellas

And with his own cannon!
I ******** knew as soon as I liked the character and got his figure he'd die. Happens all the ******** time. emo

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Well ********! Now I don't have to watch the episode! >< Missed the episode it yesterday in favor of hanging out with my friends. sleeping on the couch at their house and the one damn time I miss it and TRY to avoid sites like tumblr and Transformers websites in general it's spoiled for me in a thread dedicated to the toys! Needless to say I wasn't expecting it to be spoiled here. Excuse me while I give in to my currently fragile emotional state and cry. ;~;

Feel free to laugh at me if you like

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien
User Image

Well ********! Now I don't have to watch the episode! >< Missed the episode it yesterday in favor of hanging out with my friends. sleeping on the couch at their house and the one damn time I miss it and TRY to avoid sites like tumblr and Transformers websites in general it's spoiled for me in a thread dedicated to the toys! Needless to say I wasn't expecting it to be spoiled here. Excuse me while I give in to my currently fragile emotional state and cry. ;~;

Ha!

I kid xD I wasn't expecting it either. I'm not caught up with the Prime season, so it's a bit of a bummer to learn that a second, really cool Con, bit the dust. Booooooo!

On a different note... I lied about Magnus being my last Prime toy <.< Found FE Vehicon in TRU yesterday when I popped in to see if they have MP Optimus. No Optimus, but they had two over flowing pegs of FE's, mostly Arcee. Almost didn't pick Vehicon up because I'm saving for MP Soundwave and Fort Max, but.... my sister, who was with me, convinced me to buy him. Was kind of appalling that it was $19 (after tax) though >.< Worse was that the stupid cashier tried to charge me $38 stare I had to stare at him a moment before saying "uh, no it's not." He was determined it was, until he looked at his computer and saw he scanned the thing twice. Glad I pay attention to these things. I'd have been screwed had I payed for it and left the store (was in a real rush because I had to catch my bus home).

Saw the pack with the kids there too, but I really, really do not want to pay $35 (before tax) just to get the tiny children :/

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Murasaki Alien
User Image

Ha!

I kid xD I wasn't expecting it either. I'm not caught up with the Prime season, so it's a bit of a bummer to learn that a second, really cool Con, bit the dust. Booooooo!

On a different note... I lied about Magnus being my last Prime toy <.< Found FE Vehicon in TRU yesterday when I popped in to see if they have MP Optimus. No Optimus, but they had two over flowing pegs of FE's, mostly Arcee. Almost didn't pick Vehicon up because I'm saving for MP Soundwave and Fort Max, but.... my sister, who was with me, convinced me to buy him. Was kind of appalling that it was $19 (after tax) though >.< Worse was that the stupid cashier tried to charge me $38 stare I had to stare at him a moment before saying "uh, no it's not." He was determined it was, until he looked at his computer and saw he scanned the thing twice. Glad I pay attention to these things. I'd have been screwed had I payed for it and left the store (was in a real rush because I had to catch my bus home).

Saw the pack with the kids there too, but I really, really do not want to pay $35 (before tax) just to get the tiny children :/

Well I figured it'd be safe to come here to check out the new posts since no one EVER posts anything about the cartoon here.... Especially considering it's not quite the appropriate thread for it, either. But by Primus was I wrong! *head/desk* Trying to watch the episode even with the new info and what not just wasn't even fun in the slightest because I'm still REALLY sour over it being spoiled. It's sort of like the time I went to see DOTM with my family in theaters. Stupid local movie theater only had it in 3D and I loathe 3D movies. I was so furious about it couldn't enjoy the movie at all.

I'm still waiting around for my local Toys R Us to even stock the Masterpieces and/or single FE packs... I have no hope of seeing Magnus and Thundertron any time soon since Rumble and especially DeadWing haven't even popped up yet.

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Erailea
Murasaki Alien
User Image

Ha!

Well I figured it'd be safe to come here to check out the new posts since no one EVER posts anything about the cartoon here.... Especially considering it's not quite the appropriate thread for it, either. But by Primus was I wrong! *head/desk* Trying to watch the episode even with the new info and what not just wasn't even fun in the slightest because I'm still REALLY sour over it being spoiled. It's sort of like the time I went to see DOTM with my family in theaters. Stupid local movie theater only had it in 3D and I loathe 3D movies. I was so furious about it couldn't enjoy the movie at all.

I'm still waiting around for my local Toys R Us to even stock the Masterpieces and/or single FE packs... I have no hope of seeing Magnus and Thundertron any time soon since Rumble and especially DeadWing haven't even popped up yet.

I've seen, like, two Rumbles at my local Target. When I get some cash in I might get one or the Sgt. Kup if it's still there. Heck the two Vehicons I saw before are still there!

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So... today was both good luck and bad luck. Newest episode of Prime was spoiled and I failed to find the Halloween costume I wanted. But on the flipside I found a PRID vehicon! But if that alone wasn't good enough, Walmart's computer refused to scan it. Instead of running back to aisle to check the price or even asking me if I remembered the price, the cashier ran off for a bit then went to customer service. When he came back he was like "This thing will be $9.97" and I was all "alright" and calmly paid for it with the rest of my stuff, but, the expression on my face probably looked something like this:

User Image

but anyway, here is Steve:

User Image

Lunatic

Grats on the cheap Steve. I decided to say screw finding Ultra Magnus and order him. Which I did. I should be getting him sometime this week. Can't wait.

Assimilated Wolf

Wow! Congrats! Talk about a deal. Hell these things should be that price anyways. Would sell better.

Speaking of Knockout... I modded my RID Knockout(I'm calling him Peel Out now) a little more.
User Image
User Image

Valiant Jackling

Grats on the find and the deal Murasaki xd

Saw a few Transformers at a flea market today but wasn't interested - Movie 1 leader Megatron and a few Armada/Cybertron/Energon figures.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
:3 thanks guys... I also forgot to mention that I have one of the Season 2 episodes on DVD as well. Much like the Cyberverse figures, A few of the newer PRID deluxes are packed with DVDS now. average sized ones, too. The vehicon I picked up has "Loose Cannon" with it. As did Knock Out and one Bee.

Erailea

Saw a few Transformers at a flea market today but wasn't interested - Movie 1 leader Megatron and a few Armada/Cybertron/Energon figures.

Did you recognize any of the Unicron trilogy figures? I'm a little curious as to who they were. I'm oddly fond of Armada/energon/cybertron figures.

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien

Did you recognize any of the Unicron trilogy figures? I'm a little curious as to who they were. I'm oddly fond of Armada/energon/cybertron figures.

To be honest, I didn't. Sorry. They were all in vehicle mode. I know the general aesthetics of the A/E/C line, so I know them when I see them (generally), but... I have to admit, I hated the 3D animation quality and 3D-2D fusion of Energon and Cybertron, so I'm not all that familiar with the characters (or the color changes to those who existed in Armada). I know a few of them, but they have to be in robot mode for me to recognize them enough to give a name (except for Optimus and the Seekers who have rather recognizable forms no matter how they are transformed).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff