Welcome to Gaia! ::

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

Hey everyone!

Last month I started a blog and I'm really looking to share and exchange feedback/criticism with people. I'd be happy to take a look at and comment on your blogs, and maybe even follow a few if it interests me.

A brief description of what you blog about would be nice too. Mine is just humorous commentary about things I think about or happen to me with a few paint drawn pictures here and there.

The Life of a Goldfish Lover
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

OG Grabber

5,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
I read the first two and I gotta say you have a very entertaining blog. cool So I went ahead and followed.
Feel free to check out mine and tell me what you think! http://stopdevolution.blogspot.com/

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

homiedude180

Thank you!

So, I have to say your Owling post made me chuckle. I've actually never heard of owling until reading that, although I have seen the planking trend as people have begun posting pictures on FB.

I think what I like most about your blog is the level of literacy. I feel like a lot of blogs these days just don't have the flow that comes from good writing. Therefore, I applaud you for rising above the standard.

/followed biggrin

OG Grabber

5,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
goldfish_lovin
homiedude180

Thank you!

So, I have to say your Owling post made me chuckle. I've actually never heard of owling until reading that, although I have seen the planking trend as people have begun posting pictures on FB.

I think what I like most about your blog is the level of literacy. I feel like a lot of blogs these days just don't have the flow that comes from good writing. Therefore, I applaud you for rising above the standard.

/followed biggrin

Woot! Yeah, I've had trouble finding good blogs too. Either because they are extremely boring, mostly how-to's, or poorly written.

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

homiedude180

Woot! Yeah, I've had trouble finding good blogs too. Either because they are extremely boring, mostly how-to's, or poorly written.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've seen some where people just post one sentence about buying something at the mall with a picture of their new shirt.

The sad thing is that most of the ones I see like that have more followers than I do...

Anyway, before I forget I wanted to point out that in your blog it says to leave comments at the bottom, but in your main blog homepage the comment button is at the top. It only confused me momentarily, but I figured I should let you know. I'm not exactly sure how you'd fix that though, since when you click on the blog post to read it separately the comment box is at the bottom. Hmm..... eek

OG Grabber

5,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
goldfish_lovin
homiedude180

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've seen some where people just post one sentence about buying something at the mall with a picture of their new shirt.

The sad thing is that most of the ones I see like that have more followers than I do...

Anyway, before I forget I wanted to point out that in your blog it says to leave comments at the bottom, but in your main blog homepage the comment button is at the top. It only confused me momentarily, but I figured I should let you know. I'm not exactly sure how you'd fix that though, since when you click on the blog post to read it separately the comment box is at the bottom. Hmm..... eek

Hmmmmmmmm..... Fixed! I think...

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
:-3 just sharing my blog...its random >>
kslamx.blogspot.com

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

MeatEatingOrchid

Haha, I liked your commentary on the pictures! I couldn't figure out how to follow it, though O.O

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

l3onerific's Wife

Shirtless Businesswoman

Krillatron

Wow, your art is really good! I like the color scheme and the red birds in the background. Well done :3
You have an adorable blog.

Here's mine. I review books: The Annotations Column

I haven't done much, but I'm hoping to speed up reviews now that the semester is getting underway. (I know that sounds backwards, but I worked part-time during the summer, and I only have three days of classes this semester. While I know I'm going to have a shitton of work, I'm hoping to get more reviews--and video reviews!--done. Maybe even weekly.)

WARNING: Intense snark ahead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces