Welcome to Gaia! ::

ANNOUNCEMENT!: I made a smackjeeves website so people don't have to scroll through the thread to find pages! Comic can also be found on here! (But I'll update on this thread faster, since it is easier to post on here.)

Bulba's LEAFGREEN NUZLOCKE comic~

Hello everyone. I'm John. Or Bulba. I decided to do a horribly drawn Nuzlocke comic. I'll try and Update it as much as I can. (And gradually put more effort into it... still figuring out photoshop.)

Anyways:

Comic #1:
User Image

Comic #2
Next Post
Comic #3
On first page, keep scrollin'.
Comic #4
Page 2
Comic #5
Page 2

Note: I'm going to put together a smackjeeves so It'll be easier for people to view this. I'll scream when it happens. : )

Girl

User ImageUser Image
You call that badly drawn?
You should see my MS paint comic

sum ox
Heartbats

User ImageUser Image

i agree with OP

it is very poorly done. The quality of this s**t is only outmatched by OP's attitude concerning his artwork. OP can go die in a hole and i hope his father dies of cancer

K
dramallama
Heartbats

User ImageUser Image

Ooh can I see?
sum ox
Heartbats

User ImageUser Image

i agree with OP

it is very poorly done. The quality of this s**t is only outmatched by OP's attitude concerning his artwork. OP can go die in a hole and i hope his father dies of cancer
Ohh I remember you. Yeah I figured I'd get a response like this.

Newbie Noob

11,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
That's actually well-drawn compared to what I can do. xd
I like it so far. 3nodding

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
That's not bad, OP. As long as it's a style that you feel comfortable with and allows you to work at your desired pace, it's all good. Some Nuzlocke comics try so hard with the art, the artist burns out around 4 or 5 updates. So, if this isn't meant to be anything epic, the lazier art style's fine.
Are you freaking serious?

This is amazing, I literally laughed while reading it

"Oh yeah? Well I choose Bulbasaur"

It's funny because that's your name, but yeah dude... I definitely wanna see more

You make me wanna do a Nuzlocke confused
Something that bores me to infinity

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

I actually like it just the way it is. I enjoyed the style of OP.
I really look forward to more. c:

User Image
Vro
That's not bad, OP. As long as it's a style that you feel comfortable with and allows you to work at your desired pace, it's all good. Some Nuzlocke comics try so hard with the art, the artist burns out around 4 or 5 updates. So, if this isn't meant to be anything epic, the lazier art style's fine.
Yeah, I just wanted to get used to using photoshop and get over my horrible perfectionism when it comes to art by letting myself do something for fun. I really liked your curselocke btw, it's probably what ended up inspiring me to even start this btw. Thanks for the words. : )

And wow, thanks guys! I really appreciate you guys taking the time to read. I'll try my best to be consistent with updates.

@loner_fox: first positive response! Thank you. Much appreciated. : )

@Budewn - haha, thanks! I figured I'd choose squirtle, since I always choose a bulbasaur. Plus that a*****e Gary mf Oak chose him the second I decide not to just to make me mad. D:

@chaos - thank you so much! Btw I'm trying to get back into competitive battles, so I'll pm you so we can battle again (if you want). Can't say I'll be much of a challenge tho'. XD
This is really amazing XD
You can draw on photoshop?
Please tell me, I'm afraid my derpy stick figure nuzlocke isnt coming out so well due to the fact I'm using Paintbrush (Mac). Dx
I really enjoyed reading this. <3
If you dont mind, how about I give you URLs to keep the pages in handy since they'll be spread out everywhere? :3

Girl

Bulbasauurr
Ooh can I see?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pok-mon/pokemon-silver-comic-mel-s-adventure/t.72727479/?_gaia_t_=3934

User ImageUser Image

I haven't been updating it too much lately. Trying to get back into it but I always get distracted by one thing or another
Update #3!

IN COLOOOOORRRRRR

@Maffiline - Yeah, it's all done on photoshop! And that would be great if you could do that! Thank you for the support. : )

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces