User Image

Hmph. I suppose the great disadvantage to operating a business is that one is forced to deal with... ugh... the public. Let's make this quick.

Purely for my own profit, I have decided to offer my expertise in the field of alchemy with the common rabble (you). I will be opening my airship, The Bifrost, as a makeshift shop wherein I will sell powerful alchemical formulae and reagents.

With the proper ingredients and my help, competent alchemists will be able to convert these formulae into incredibly rare and valuable items:

User Image

Rarities from the past!

User Image

Strange new exclusives!

User Image

Long-awaited treasures!

I must warn you, however, that crafting these items requires a delicate touch and considerable experience. You can't simply jump in and create angelic wings on the first attempt-- to produce the finest items, you'll need to hone your alchemy skills, tolerate failure and likely spend an outrageous amount of Gold.

But before you accuse me of greed, allow me to present a small gift to my potential customers: click here for a free alchemy starter kit, which will give you a few basic components to help you get started.

But before you blow yourself up with amateur fumblings, it would greatly behoove you to study the basic principles of alchemy. Please do so, or you risk wasting my time:

P.S. - My witless acquaintance Nicolae will assist me in this venture. Please refrain from engaging him in conversation unless you have a high threshold for tolerating boorishness.