Inquisitive Agent

*bounces into thread*

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Darn -slaps knee- rofl

Well congrats giveaway winners! And thanks for the opportunity, Fen and Bams~ x3 <3

Hygienic Ladykiller

Roman Foi
wibbliewobblie timiewimie
Roman Foi
Wibblie, we must be friends because you like Doctor Who emotion_kirakira /drags you into the love box if wolfness/

EEEE~ Yes I do. 4laugh 9 is the love of my liiiiife~

I'm a TenTen kind of girl but Doctor in the end. whee
Whose your fave companion? I have a feeling I don't even have to ask. xD

*sings to the heavens in praise*
rose rose rose ROSE heart

but i also like martha, donna and amy/rory. i'm not overly fond of clara, though.

EDIT: congrats! you won a followlight wolf C;

Hilarious Fairy

Followlight Pack
As it turns out, I was able to catch Bombazine online before she went to bed/packed for her trip, so we got things judged faster than anticipated.

PMs have been sent, congratulations to Roman and Huro! The rest of you, don't despair, because seriously all of those entries were amazeballs and I hope to see y'all in the puppy giveaway too because Followlight needs all of your skills. ALL OF THEM I say.

Ahem.

I'm going to go do some work now.

Yes plz, everybody go put your character ideas into some puppies! My heart is breaking from only having two wolves to give away tonight.

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
-will hold onto hers for safe-keeping, for sure- <3

Greedy Werewolf

Novablu
Stormy Hound
Woah, Roxxa looks badass!

Hehe roxxa is rends son fyi xD

Yeah, I saw his full image before he was recolored and went "Hey wait a minute, that pattern looks familiar...." *goes to do genealogy snooping* "Oooh, Rend's son!" XD

Hilarious Fairy

I would also like to say that I appreciated how many people worked light puns into their entries. ;3 Keepin' it classy, Shao.

And okay. I think I have...two or three tags to hit, gonna try to do those before I spirit away.

Dapper Entrepreneur

*sings to the heavens in praise*
rose rose rose ROSE heart

but i also like martha, donna and amy/rory. i'm not overly fond of clara, though.

EDIT: congrats! you won a followlight wolf C;

I'm an Amy girl. emotion_kirakira But love Rose too <3

Eeeeeeep, I'm so freakin' happy Khal'il has come alive. crying I loved doing his character! Thank thank thank you Bomba Bams (in my excitement I forgot how to word), Fen, and everyone else! emotion_bigheart

Beloved Codger

You don't know how happy it makes me to see a fellow Nine lover <3

Hilarious Fairy

Blarf, I failed. :F Apparently that contest thread took more out of me than I thought! I'll try to stop by and hit tags sometime this weekend, though.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

*loves on the thread*

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
Well...-thinks about doing an SRP to see if she can get a feel for Roxxa-

Eloquent Muse

*proudly boasts a gorgeous, alpha-fied Tisi in her sig* Dova, you're amazing! <3

*belatedly waves to Huro*

Doctor Who! <333 I love me some Doctor Who. Rose will always be my fave, but I have a weakness for the Captain. wink And I have a difficult time deciding on a favorite Doctor. Nine was my first, but Ten did it so well, and somehow Eleven just grows on you. The geek.

*sneaks over to look at remaining contest...if it's actually still running*

Kiareii's Husband

Dangerous Cultist

Oh psshh. talk2hand
You're welcome~

If anyone has a Sunlord wolf I'd probably be willing to RP Ezra~
He wouldn't really leave their territory though so it'd have to be a Sunlord wolf.

Although, I've got a thousand RPs on the go already. <__________<; Maybe I should finish some first. I'm such a greedy hoar. o;

Beloved Codger

Nyx -- ohhh, Tisi! I saw her in the recolor request thread but totally missed the part where she was alpha. She looks gorgeous. And pissed off, as usual.

Heyoka & Abraxas: *high five for whatever kind of mischief they've caused this time*

And I owe some folks a few tags, but I'll have to attend to them later unless I get a second wind tonight.

Nyx -- I believe Sea Watch is still going, and our Brotherhood/Followlight pup contest is in full swing right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff