Welcome to Gaia! ::

Niiwa

Nice XD I don't know how you sleep at night. Gotta say, I love the home-made style of film, it makes it seem a lot more real/sincere than more polished stuff.

Raider

candid silence

Oh, we have a new member. Awesome, this is gonna turn out great. Welcome!!!
vinnieg33

Thanks ^^ and I hope so~

Profitable Prophet

HEY GUIZE HAVE SOME UNRELATED ART I DID TODAY.
I just want to show you these because I REALLY like how they came out. They are all the characters from my novel, which is set in the apocalypse (so it's not completely off-topic). There's more about the characters in the description, but I'd love to know what you guys think.

Dapper Hunter

candid silence

User Image
...Dang. His zombie eyes look creepy cutified... I shouldn't be allowed to draw cute things. EVER.

Aww, Nice one Niiwa! Good use of lighting!

Shirtless Millionaire

candid silence

Thanks ^^ and I hope so~

Only if you take care of him >:C
User Image
vinnieg33
:Y

Also im gona get your char to go up next. Rabbit seems to have some work to do first C:
Sneek peek if you guys want to look. Its too late for me so heading to bed. Here is the pic without words *will add tommorow*

WIP

Profitable Prophet

Metallic Artist

Imposing doctor on first panel is imposing.

ZED
ZED NO
ZED DON'T PUSH ME OFF THE BUILDING
ZED DON'T GIVE SOME ARTIST A FLIMSY EXCUSE FOR DRAWING ME FALLING OFF A BUILDING.
ZED DON'T PUSH

User Image

BAD ZED

(Just felt like experimenting with some movement. I'M SORRY I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER ARTIST FRIENDS.)

Dapper Hunter

Metallic Artist

You make Doc look like a badass. XD I'm excited for words though. biggrin
And..."If he dies it's not my fault." Wait he's already dead...Lolwut.

Also, Niiwa...
WHY YOU BLAM ZED FOR EVERYTHING?! D:<
Don't worry, I don't have any art friends in real life either really... Why you guys gotta be far away.

Also, new banner. Spiffy. *throws sparkles*

Shirtless Millionaire

@Cat
*Me* But he is a badass
*Dr* But I am a badass..

Profitable Prophet

A Random Cat

BECAUSE HE IS A MUTT ZOMBIE AND MUST BE SUPER DANGEROUS TO BE KEPT AROUND.
And because we're doomed to never meet in person, I think.

Metallic Artist

BUT DOCTOR
VERONIKA IS TOTALLY LEADER
VERONIKA MUST BE BREATHING OVER SHOULDER OR ELSE WILL DO THINGS WRONG
YOU MUST KEEP HER CLOSE OR YOU WILL FAIL.

Dapper Hunter

Niiwa

He's sentient, he just can't speak. Mute mutt zombie.
The world would end if we met. We would probably not recognize each other on the street anyway, sadly. D:>

Metallic Artist

I like how he completely disregards the fact that he got infected and thereby is a danger to the team. We is soooo good at surviving guys. HURR.
If this was the real zombie apocalypse I would have shot Zed along time ago, or at least have threatened to. Also, we should probably add some danger to this, I dunno, zombies could have followed me up the stairs or something.
A Random Cat

User Image

Good idea, maybe you ran into a crowd of them on accident and was escaping and there's a huge horde of them on their way?

Metallic Artist

User Image
(line-style jump because found my lining pen halfway through this)

Profitable Prophet

candid silence

User Image

Don't know if you purposely meant to, but still. Korra. It happened. It's the first thing I thought of.

Shirtless Millionaire

@Niiwa
*Dr*
Who zed you were the leader...

@Cat
lol Dr was just trying to keep everyone calm. If everyone knew he was gona turn into a zombie right away.... well then there would be panic.

Profitable Prophet

@Doctor
*Veronika*
You mean years of politsiya work or fact that I am much qualified more for leadership than anyone else here with exception of imposing special ops fellow. However, offense not implied, I have doubts in decision making ability. лох.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff