Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hunter

IT HAS BEGUN.

I ran out of time painting the second page, and I've been sick. So forgive my laziness. Who ever wants to go next feel free. biggrin

Profitable Prophet

A Random Cat
Niiwa
both my skype name and steam name are styxtastic
BUT
I'M SURE YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL
ESPECIALLY ON THE INSIDE.

styxtastic did not show up on the steam database.... Sooo... Herp.

WELL FINE.
My actual name as of now is Chancellor Puddinghead, under the real name of Thor. That should be fine there. Or I guess I could just add you.

ALSO YES THIS IS SO COOL AND VERONIKA WOULD MAKE THE BEST PILLOW.
WE NEED SOME MORAL CHOICE UP IN THIS.
She will probably attempt to cut off your leg.
Or just call Ze Doctor.

Dapper Hunter

Niiwa

Or just call Ze Doctor.

His right arm is injured...but I suppose making him a cripple works too. XD
DOCKTOR CAN YOU FEEL ZE SCHADENFREUDE?!

Verkonika has nice pillowy tracks of land. Indeed.

Profitable Prophet

A Random Cat
Niiwa

Or just call Ze Doctor.

His right arm is injured...but I suppose making him a cripple works too. XD
DOCKTOR CAN YOU FEEL ZE SCHADENFREUDE?!

Verkonika has nice pillowy tracks of land. Indeed.

xD Sorry, I'm reading on my phone so it's harder for me to see >.> but crippling is ACCEPTABLE LOSSES.

Hm. Tracts of land. Though I'm sad she didn't show up in all of her purple-haired glory. JUST COLOR THE HAIR. THAT'S ALL I NEED.

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

Hmm.... I dunno. I don't see why we can't just use gaia.

Profitable Prophet

Xelyn_X13
Hmm.... I dunno. I don't see why we can't just use gaia.

But... Beautiful faces! And voices!

Anxious Trash

sweatdrop yeah, I know.... but then I would feel left out. emo

Dapper Hunter

Xelyn_X13
sweatdrop yeah, I know.... but then I would feel left out. emo

Invest in a mic/headset? Mine was $20 and it was a nice one. I'm sure you can find them for cheap.

Anxious Trash

yeah.... I'm so poor though. I dunno.
A Random Cat
rabbit's curl

Hey, you love to screw around with me don'tcha?
>D

And it's amazing akljfhggg
Your coloring style is quite different from last year, and the shading, umff.
I haven't improved at all during this year and I frankly I feel left out

Who wants to go next? I will be quite busy in the following two weeks, so I will be lurking (prolly)
Also I'm so nervous laflkjgjhalkj
I have a job interview (!!) fr tomorrow for a graphic design post, and frankly I don't know what to do D:
The dude just literally gave me a call, he heard my name from a job centre.
I don't have a portfolio so I just printed out a bunch of letter-sized digital arts with a few tradtitionals D: I don't know if this will be passable as a portfolio.

Raider

Rabbit_L

That's great! Don't be too nervous, just be yourself and you'll do fine. You have all the skills to land that job and I've seen what you can do. Good Luck, I don't think you'll need it though.

Dapper Hunter

Rabbit_L

Oh, God. I had that happen to me too. Although when I went to see what the place was...I was mildly disappointed, because I ended up teaching three of my "supervisors" how to use photoshop. Also it was an internship (meaning no pay but good on a resume) and honestly I was learning nothing.

So my advice to you is to research the company. Look at their work and what they're paying and see if they're worth the trouble.

Also, also. Most modern portfolios are digital now, like these. Most consist of your name, your career title (like Animator, Graphic Designer, etc.), a short bio, the portfolio itself (typically 10-12 good strong pieces), and a contact page (phone number, address, etc.). Now you can make a good looking website on places like Wix for free which is a good start.

When presenting to a client or manager you should present a resume of previous experience, a digital portfolio (on a labtop or some other means), and confidence (because if he's worth two cents, Mr.Bossman is going to ask you questions).

...Yep. I think that's it.

Oh, and my art style changes monthly. It's quite annoying really. D:>

Dapper Hunter

Xelyn_X13

See Thar. Not so bad.

I'm not wealthy either. As a college kid, I'll forfeit eating for a day or two if a really good game comes out. XD

Anxious Trash

A Random Cat
Xelyn_X13

See Thar. Not so bad.

I'm not wealthy either. As a college kid, I'll forfeit eating for a day or two if a really good game comes out. XD

Wow, that isn't bad. I dunno, I'll have to talk with my Uncle about it, he's the guy with the money. I don't have a job, I'm just going to college until I can get one that pays well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff