Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Gekko

LightsGreatTree
No problem.

I watch all kinds of anime. Cowboy bebop is one of my all time favs ^^ Followed by Trigun "Love and Peace!" etc. Anything really random and catchy I usually watch. I never got into One piece though

I used to stay up and watched Trigun and Cowboy Bebop on Saturday nights, but I cannot say they are my favorites. I never liked One Piece.
Storylined
LightsGreatTree
No problem.

I watch all kinds of anime. Cowboy bebop is one of my all time favs ^^ Followed by Trigun "Love and Peace!" etc. Anything really random and catchy I usually watch. I never got into One piece though

I used to stay up and watched Trigun and Cowboy Bebop on Saturday nights, but I cannot say they are my favorites. I never liked One Piece.

Inuyasha then? (Sesshoumaru and Naraku are my favorite neutral/evil characters in it) Shippo is so cute.

I usually check out watchanimeon.com for misc anime shows and asian dramas.

I read and watch much of that you do...

Greedy Gekko

LightsGreatTree

Inuyasha then? (Sesshoumaru and Naraku are my favorite neutral/evil characters in it) Shippo is so cute.

I usually check out watchanimeon.com for misc anime shows and asian dramas.

I read and watch much of that you do...

Inuyasha is okay, but I preferred Yu Yu Hakusho. I do watch a lot of dramas, do you enjoy them?
Storylined
smilies_rock!
Nah its cool...I don't mind, plus Im wearing the wrong stuff for an interview...true dat...the more you know a persons likes the easier it is to hold a conversation...no prob, I'll let cha know...most likely I will avoid the question by not answering....Oh, hmm the genre I like the best is shonen... feel kind of silly for saying that, but thats just me...totally love how tacky and random One Piece is, that and the fact it has many mythological creatures and such with a weird spin...waiting for a ton of up dates and such for other manga...Defense Devil, Fairy Tail, Deadman Wonderland, and Ubel Blatt are a few I am waiting on...for anime its kind of the same...but with a little more satire in the mix...CowBoy BeBop is one of my all time favs, and I am currently watching Gurren Lagann...how bout you?

I've been meaning to watch Deadman Wonderland, it looks fantastic. The two animes I currently keep up with are Ao No Exorcist and Blood C, but I've watched [and loved] Tokko, Ergo Proxy, Blood+, The Wallflower, Skip Beat!, and a few others. As far as manga goes I keep up with Kimi Ni Todoke, Ao No Exorcist, The Wallflower, Skip Beat!, and Mary Stayed Out All Night. See any crossover? Haha. I watch a lot of Asian Drama's as well.

it is fantastic!! smile Ao No Exorcist is pretty great!! need to check out Blood C...>.> fun fun!!!

TRIGUN!!! biggrin Vash is one of my heros!! Of course the two animes that will forever have a place in the top 10 are Pokemon and Sailor moon..xD Whoot for cartoon network! For music...hmmmm I love David Bowie, he is kind of old so you most likely have heard of him...xD I don't really know alot of newer bands, the only one I know and like is Disturbed because they do covers of older bands...Queen is my all time favorite band...EVER!!!
smilies_rock!
Storylined
smilies_rock!
Nah its cool...I don't mind, plus Im wearing the wrong stuff for an interview...true dat...the more you know a persons likes the easier it is to hold a conversation...no prob, I'll let cha know...most likely I will avoid the question by not answering....Oh, hmm the genre I like the best is shonen... feel kind of silly for saying that, but thats just me...totally love how tacky and random One Piece is, that and the fact it has many mythological creatures and such with a weird spin...waiting for a ton of up dates and such for other manga...Defense Devil, Fairy Tail, Deadman Wonderland, and Ubel Blatt are a few I am waiting on...for anime its kind of the same...but with a little more satire in the mix...CowBoy BeBop is one of my all time favs, and I am currently watching Gurren Lagann...how bout you?

I've been meaning to watch Deadman Wonderland, it looks fantastic. The two animes I currently keep up with are Ao No Exorcist and Blood C, but I've watched [and loved] Tokko, Ergo Proxy, Blood+, The Wallflower, Skip Beat!, and a few others. As far as manga goes I keep up with Kimi Ni Todoke, Ao No Exorcist, The Wallflower, Skip Beat!, and Mary Stayed Out All Night. See any crossover? Haha. I watch a lot of Asian Drama's as well.

it is fantastic!! smile Ao No Exorcist is pretty great!! need to check out Blood C...>.> fun fun!!!

TRIGUN!!! biggrin Vash is one of my heros!! Of course the two animes that will forever have a place in the top 10 are Pokemon and Sailor moon..xD Whoot for cartoon network! For music...hmmmm I love David Bowie, he is kind of old so you most likely have heard of him...xD I don't really know alot of newer bands, the only one I know and like is Disturbed because they do covers of older bands...Queen is my all time favorite band...EVER!!!

Grew up listening to Bowie, Who, Queen, Styx etc. Sailor moon was my first anime. Yes I know it was severally edited for the us... Least I think so xD

I watch the occassional drama. But five minutes in I'm like o.O there's two of them? (Evil twin) and yeah. I usually find a newer drama and start from there. I like House (not really a drama but whatever)

Greedy Gekko

smilies_rock!

I love Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z. xD
Of COURSE I know who David Bowie is, he's wonderful. I used to listen to Disturbed in like, middle school, but I grew out of that type of music and don't care for it anymore. I hate Queen. xD

I hate to cut these conversations short, but I need to get my munchkin to bed. D: I will quote/respond to you guys next time I get on so don't think I've forgotten you. xD
Storylined
smilies_rock!

I love Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z. xD
Of COURSE I know who David Bowie is, he's wonderful. I used to listen to Disturbed in like, middle school, but I grew out of that type of music and don't care for it anymore. I hate Queen. xD

I hate to cut these conversations short, but I need to get my munchkin to bed. D: I will quote/respond to you guys next time I get on so don't think I've forgotten you. xD

Dude thats awesome!! biggrin Been a while meeting people who know what bands Im talking about...most of my friends never heard of any of those guys..D: makes me sad...oh well...its all good....I hardly ever watch dramas...just can't get into them I guess...the only way I watch something with drama in it is if it is fantasy or anime/manga related...guess I like it if it's not to real...^ ^" Aye aye....
Well if you guys ever want to chat (out of this topic) feel free to PM me or even friend me!

Greedy Gekko

smilies_rock!

So, how are you today?

Greedy Gekko

Dun dun dun dunnnn.

Greedy Gekko

Bump
great! Got to chill with my friend and play Legend of Zelda Wind Waker...pretty fun...got to watch the first Pokemon movie, and Hetalia!! my day couldn't have been much better...how about you?

Tipsy Shopper

You have a hangout thread DDD:

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Hello, Kelly. My name is Sarah, I'm 23 and from England, UK. Nice to meet you. :]
How far into Audition are you? If you've seen the film, would you say the book is better?

Greedy Gekko

n o i r i s t
Hello, Kelly. My name is Sarah, I'm 23 and from England, UK. Nice to meet you. :]
How far into Audition are you? If you've seen the film, would you say the book is better?

Hello Sarah from England. Nice to meet you as well.

I've finished the book. I am actually going to watch the movie tonight, but either way I would completely suggest the book. It's a quick read and totally worth it, His writing style reminds me a little of Chuck Palahniuk, how addictive it is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff