Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone. It'd be nice to listen to something while I'm working on art and comics. I was wondering if anyone had any useful links to something i could listen to. It could be anything related to art and comics. I know Kupocake posted a useful link to a podcast about artists and finance. Things like that are also very helpful.

Thanks,
Bulb
Bulbasauurr
Hello everyone. It'd be nice to listen to something while I'm working on art and comics. I was wondering if anyone had any useful links to something i could listen to. It could be anything related to art and comics. I know Kupocake posted a useful link to a podcast about artists and finance. Things like that are also very helpful.

Thanks,
Bulb

Webcomics Weekly.
Paperwings Podcast
check out Inkstuds. there are a lot of really great interviews with some really awesome cartoonists.
Art and Story
It's like "shop talk" about comics.
The series I linked to is a good place to start with this one, but the whole podcast is nice... it's just that there are so many episodes.

Escape from Illustration Island
Just heard about this one, so I don't know much about it. Site says "Weekly conversations with Illustrators, Art Directors, Art Reps, and other creative professionals about the Illustration industry."

I don't listen to these very often, I just sort of pick and choose based on the content description:

Comics Are Great!

Chris Oatley's ArtCast

and there's a bunch of other links to artsy podcasts at the Visual Artist Podcast Network.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff