Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I probably have the wrong forum section. If so, please if someone could help me out that would be great..

To the subject at hand. I'm looking to buy some wrestling guilds. Well known guilds would be helpful. If they are still active or not, I'm willing to offer a price. I usually buy old wrestling guilds and archive them. Meaning they stay open and people that put there time and effort into rping in those guilds can go back and look at what they've done. With knowing that the threads will not be deleted and what not....So if anyone can help me out, that would be great..If not..well okay then..

Emiko Wolfy's Husband

Magic Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
timhaynie
Hello?

You Might have better Luck posting this in the Gaia Guilds forum. Its not that this isint the right place for a request like this just most people in this forum only sell Items, you might reach more of your target people in the guilds forum. I say Keep this thread active in the hunt and make one in the Guilds forum as well cant hurt your search. I dont think youll find any sellers in the forums though your best bet would be to pm Owners of dead guilds and try to sway them to sell there guild to you especially if your looking for Dead E-Fed guilds. Thats just my opinion though sweatdrop .Anywho Tim good Luck My Friend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff