• Forum Regular 100
Noir Gizelle
ooc// MIRA JUST NEVER LEAVE sad

*whispers* stay foreverrrrrrr

OOC// I like that plan too!

Usa-chii's Queen

User Image

SKIP TO THAT WEEKEND!
Dexxi's smile had started to fall when the boy turned and looked at as if she were annoying him. But then his lips curved up into a toothy grin. "Oh, thank you! That's terribly kind of you, I ran out the door without my umbrella today!" Her lips lifted into a smile again as he stepped closer and she stretched her arm up as far as she could so he could fit under her umbrella. When he stepped closer she felt a sudden shiver down her spine and she chalked it up to the rain. "I don't know about a cold, I'm usually remarkably resilient against disease and infection, My... mom says I have a strong immune system." Dexxi let out a small laugh "I guess you could say my immune system is a little weak then. I'm always getting sick." She looked up at him with a small smile. As she was looking up at him, she noticed his eyes were a rather pretty dark blue yet greyish color and she found herself staring. She quickly looked back to the street, scanning it for the bus as her cheeks went a light pink. Luckily she could blame it on windburn. "Oh," She said realizing she was being completely rude. "My name is Dexxi by the way." She adjusted her hold on the umbrella as her arm was getting tired from holding it up so high. "What bus are you waiting for?"
Lulu....

Nokia....

Cyber woke with a groan and sat up in her bed. Her hair stuck out all over the place and was poofed up from the humidity that crept in through her open window. She looked groggily to the open window as the rain pounded away. She let out another groan as she knew she would have to get up and close her window. She slipped her long legs out from under the covers and cringed as the cold air hit her bare legs. She cringed once more as her bare feet hit the cold floor and she shuffled to the window quickly and slammed it shut. There were two things she needed right now: socks and a hair brush.
Going up to her dresser, she opened the top drawer and found three of her four charas still sleeping amongst her underwear and socks. She grabbed a couple mismatch socks and closed the drawer again. She glanced around her room with a yawn and wondered where Locket had wondered off to. Slipping on her socks, she searched her room for her brush only to groan for the millionth time that morning. It was in Lizzie's room where she had left it. Not even thinking to throw on some sleep shorts over her underwear or put on a bra,s he exited her room to head down the hall to Lizzie's.

Link....

Blade...

Gem...

Locket had wandered around to various windows to watch the rain before heading back toward Cyber's room. She grinned upon seeing Cyber exiting her room. "Cyber!" She flew up to her bearer with a cheery smile. "Good Morning! You are finally awake!" She watched Cyber frown at her. "You're being to loud Locket. You're going to wake everyone else up." Locket blinked and then covered her mouth. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be loud." "'Tis fine." Cyber mumbled, yawning as she passed Oliver's room. Lockeet watched her bearer pause infront of his room before continuing down the hall.
Locket decided to peek in and see if Bedroh was up. She shifted herself underneath Oliver's door and was glad to see Bedroh was indeed awake and she found him by the window. "Bedroh!" She yelled at the top of her lungs and then looked to Oliver in his bed as she slapped her hands over her mouth. She heard furious footsteps out in the hall and turned to the door as it slowly opened and Cyber stood there, an angry look on her face. "Locket?! What are you doing? Come out of here?" Cyber angrily whispered while glancing anxiously at the sleeping Oliver. Locket watched her bearer blush softly and the little chara decided to be evil. Locket flew over to the side of Oliver's bed and shook her head. SHe watched Cyber's eyes narrow as she carefully opened the door more. "Locket!" Cyber muttered angrily. "We are not playing this game right now! This isn't your room!" Cyber motioned for Locket to come out. Locket flew under Oliver's bed and she heard Cyber growl lowly and Locket couldn't help but giggle.

Cyber quietly but quickly stepped into Oliver's room, her eyes darting from Oliver's sleeping form to under his bed. She dropped to all fours and as carefully as she could lifted Oliver's blanket so she could see under the bed. "Locket!" Cyber wanted to yell but she couldn't. She watched Locket giggle and that made her even angrier. She lunged forward as far as she could to try to grab the chara but only managed to hit her head on the bed. She let out a pained yelp.

Keita WAS still sleeping until something decided to jump on him and proceed to CRUSH A VERY SENSITIVE AREA! Keita snapped up with a groan and quickly lifted Himeka off of his groin and tried not to moan out in pain. "Morning Kei-chan!" The little girl threw her arms over his shoulders and he was forced to let go of his hurt nether regions and hug the little girl back with the little strength he had left. "Morning Himeka." He was able to groan out. "Mama's making panwakes!" She said excitedly as she raced out of the room and ran down the hall.
Keita groaned and flopped back down onto the bed. "Greeat..."

Vaus had watched the exchange and now that the tiny human was gone he floated up to his bearer. "Did the tiny human injure you Keita?" From Keita's groan he took that as a yes. "She said something about pancakes....you will share with me right?" He had to quickly dodge as a pillow was thrown at his head.

Shaylea will get something later.....

Atoli...

Freya....

Kyle and Vince had slowed to a walk as the rounded the corner of the street their home was on. Both boys were breathing hard as the rain kept hammering them. Kyle had opted to slip his shirt off as they neared their house so he could start ringing it out and jump in the shower as fast as he can. Vince had also followed suit and both of them were laughing at how angry their mom would be if she could see them walking in the rain shirtless. As they neared the house, Kyle noticed Molly sitting on her porch with hot chocolate and he froze as her eyes traveled up to meet his. A small blush dusted his cheeks and his older brother laughed and waved to Molly. "Mornin Molly! Mmm~ That smells good! Mind if we pop in for some?" Kyle frowned at Vince's nonchalatness and he pushed his brother toward their house next door. "Hurry up and get inside." "Aw, don't want your crush to see another guy shirtless huh?" Kyle punched his brother in the back and shoved Vince inside but not before the older boy could give Molly another wave. "We'll be over in a minute! Tell your mom to save us some cocoa!"

Levi stayed home to stay dry.

Vince laughed as Kyle slammed the door behind him. "Oh come on. I was just teasing." He watched his little brother march up the stairs and heard the bathroom door slam shut. He grinned. "Ah, young love." "Vincent Anthony!" Vince turned to see his mother standing in the doorway. "where is your shirt?!"

Shirtless Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

ooc// OH MY GOSH I didn't even realize you posted in this one, Anju!!!! :O I'm sorry!!!

Taro snuggled into his pillows. He wasn't quite sleeping anymore, but he didn't want to get up, or even open his eyes. If I keep laying here, maybe I'll drift back off, he thought, though he could tell it was too late for that. Instead, he contented himself with listening to the rain and day-dreaming.
Koji, however, was still out cold, snoring slightly.

Bridgette covered her grin with her hand as Sylfi stood and bumped her head. "Oh dear, I'm sorry! Sometimes I forget low ceilings can be a pain to you bigger people," she giggled, alighting comfortably in Sylfi's cupped hands. "I'm more than happy to help out a friend, so it's really no trouble!" the little Chara assured her, patting her palm with her tiny hand. "As for Taro... I'd say sooner is probably better than later. I think most of the family is still asleep, so if we're sneaky, it shouldn't be a problem to get to his room." She took to the air again and headed for her little hole in the floor. "Just follow me!" she called as she descended to the lower floor and drifted down the hall.

Sota tiptoed downstairs, unsure as to what his parents were up to and not wanting to risk possibly waking them up. He had just started to brew a pot of coffee when he heard the creak that signaled someone descending the stairs. He peered into the hall and saw that Kanon had awoken. He smiled gently at her, fondly drinking in her bed head and sleepy eyes. "Good morning, kitten," he said softly, grinning at her. "Care for some coffee?"
Buke is snoring like a freight train.
Risa is giving him a run for his money.

Molly was still partially lost in thought when she noticed that Kyle and Vince were fast approaching on the sidewalk. She realized with a start that they were both shirtless. She tried to ignore the droplets of rain and sweat on their athletic chests and took a large, embarrassed, swig of hot cocoa. Was Kyle blushing? Was she blushing? Ugh, did stupid boys always have to ruin everything for her!? She swallowed her cocoa and raised a hand in reply to Vince, trying not to look at either of them. "H-Hey, guys. Yeah, that's probably fine, come on by..." She drifted off into silence, staring into her mug. She heard their front door slam shut, followed momentarily by a muted motherly yell. She smiled and got to her feet. "Come on, Wan, let's go fix some more cocoa. We're going to have guests."
Wan instantly sat up. "Fun! I was getting really bored out here." She zoomed up to join her bearer, and the two entered the house, heading for the kitchen. Molly's mother was sitting at the kitchen table with her own mug of cocoa, reading some kind of article. "Hello, girls," she said absently, smiling up at Molly and Wan. "Is it okay is Vince and Kyle from next door come over for hot cocoa?" Molly asked. Haruko smiled, a little wryly. "Having boys over for cocoa, huh? Fine with me, but I don't know if your dad would be as okay with it as I am..." She winked and Molly groaned, blushing.

Frieda was walking home from the rescue shelter. She volunteered there, and on weekends she would walk the dogs in the mornings, but the rain had cancelled that plan and the owners had kindly let her take a day off. She kicked up water in puddles on the sidewalk, enjoying the patter of raindrops on her umbrella. She wondered what the other Guardians were up to that morning.
Marie is sitting on Frieda's shoulder and complaining about humidity and her hair.
Holly is catching raindrops!

Hermione sighed as she gazed out the window at the rain. Rain was so romantic! She thought of the Pride & Prejudice movie (one of her favorites), and of Mr. Darcy, confessing his love to Elizabeth while it poured. She was in her favorite coffee shop and was enjoying her morning tea, as far away from Easter HQ as was possible, like usual. She blew on her Earl Grey and continued reading The Book Thief, which she had bought on the way, as she had heard it was very good.
Chloe, as was usual for this time of day, was in her egg, which was stowed in Hermione's purse. She never arose as early as her bearer did, insisting her beauty sleep needed to last at least until ten. And of course, the fact that she was a cat didn't help much.

Oliver thought he heard a small voice cry out excitedly, but he was still half-asleep, and thought nothing of it. He shifted, humming blearily. Not long after, there was a thump and a yelp from beneath him. He groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Bedroh...?" he murmured sleepily. He started to clamber out of bed. "What's going on...? What are you do—WHOA." Oliver suddenly tripped on something sticking out from under his bed and flopped to the floor.
Bedroh watched mutely as Locket caused trouble, vaguely interested in the goings-on. He drifted to join her in her merriment. "This is funny," he stage-whispered to her in a deadpan voice.

Elizabeth was even more comatose than her brother, sprawled in a most unladylike sleeping position in a nest of tangled blankets, mouth wide-open and snoring. Her sleep mask was askew and her hair was comedic.
Bezaube slept much more demurely, curled up sweetly in her egg.

Seiji was also asleep. Jeeze, what did these kids do last night...?
Toggle was only pretending to be asleep at the moment. He wanted to 'wake up' with Seiji, bless his little heart.

User Image

Shirtless Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

g i l t o y a m a

Gil almost laughed out loud when the girl said she had a weak immune system. Silly puny girl! He glanced down at her, still smiling faintly, and found the she was smiling up at him. This surprised him for some reason. Her eyes were as warm and bright as his were cold and dark, and he suddenly realized that they were staring at each other. He coughed and embarrassedly looked away, a little less jovial than he had been a moment ago. Stupid girl. "Oh, my name is Dexxi by the way," she said, adjusting her grip on the umbrella. Her weak little arms were getting tired, he could tell. Sighing to himself, he gently but firmly took the umbrella from her hand. He was taller and it only made sense for him to hold it, right? "I'm Gil," he said flatly. "I'm not sure what bus I'm taking yet." He decided he'd just answer honestly. "I don't usually ride the bus. What about you? Where are you going?"

ooc// Aaaaand... GIL!

Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
Kiss me 'till you're drunk
And I'll show you
All the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I don't need to try to control you
Look into my eyes and I'll own you
With them moves like Jagger

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
------------------------------------
Nothin's gonna harm you. Not while I'm around.
Nothing's gonna harm you, darling
Not while I'm around.....

.....Demons'll charm you with a smile, for a while,
But in time...
Nothing can harm you
Not while I'm around.

User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Anthony is trying to talk.....
Roxas is sleeping.

Kanon looked up from from her feet, as she was watching her steps, when Sota wished her a good morning. She was about to answer him when she tripped and fell off the last step, falling on her face. She laid there still for a moment or two before a soft, muffled, and sleepy "ow" could be heard from her. She sat up and rubbed her nose before looking at Sota again. "That would be a yes." It always took Kanon a while to fully wake up, which sometimes made her extra clumsy in the morning. The young girl got back onto her feet and joined Sota and plopped down on a bar stool in the kitchen as he poured her a cup of coffee.
When he set the cup in front of her, Kanon stared at it for a moment before before picking it up with both hands. She let the hot beverage in the mug warm her hands and sniffed her coffee. Finally, she took a sip. One sip to let the straight black coffee wake her more. She then made a displeased face and set the cup back down. She hated the taste of plain black coffee, but it helped her slip out of her sleepy state. Now that that was taken care of, she reached for the cream and sugar and fixed up her drink so it was no longer so bitter. With a sip of the new concoction, she sighed contently and gave a small smile.
Takumi is sleeping.

Andros.....
Gears....

Ami....
Nana....

Izumi yawned as he waked down the hall to the kitchen. His mother was making pancakes this morning, as per his little sister's wish. It was her turn to chose what was for breakfast this Saturday morning. Speaking of which, where was the little squirt? She usually would be in her chair, bouncing up and down as she waited. His question was answered as she came running in, hopping right in her chair and bouncing like she does. "Did you get Keita up?" Kari asked her daughter. Himeka nodded rapidly. "Uh huh! Uh huh! Uh huh!" She giggled. Keita... that's right he had stayed the night last night. Izumi, in his sleepy state, had totally forgotten since the other boy had slept in their guest room. If he knew Himeka and her wake up calls... Izumi turned around and walked to the guest room. Keita was on the bed, not looking too comfortable and slightly in pain. Yep, she had accidentally done to him what she had done many times to Izumi when he got a wake up call.
Izin....

"Wait, shouldn't we at least-" But the little chara was already out of the attic and into the hallway. Sylfi sighed. Oh well. Hopefully this Taro wouldn't be freaked out by a random girl appearing in his room and finding out she had been staying in his attic. Carefully, she made her way quietly out of the small space above and into the hall. She could hear light snoring coming from one room. The slightly open door revealed a couple in a bed together. That must be his parents. Good, they were still asleep like Bridgette said. Speaking of Bridgette, Sylfi finally spotted her floated next to a door. As the chara-nari approached, she could see the little one slip into the opened door. Slyfi stood outside for sometime, peeking in. She could see the young man in his bed, cuddled up to his pillow and seeming to be asleep. Ok, this was it, she was about to make contact with another person. She could do this. Sylfi shook out her nerves and slowly opened the door to enter. But just as she opened the door, she heard something stir, in the room across from this one. Panicking that the person inside was going to come out and see her, she quickly slipped into Taro's room, closing the door and planting her back against it. While the door didn't slam, it certainly didn't close as quietly as she would have liked. Oh lordy, what if his family heard her and she woke them and they would be coming to see what made that noise. Sylfi panicked and tried to calm herself down. Of course no one would be coming because it wasn't very loud, just loud enough to make her over think things.

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Not to worry, not to worry
I may not be smart but I ain't dumb
I can do it, put me to it
Show me something I can overcome
Not to worry.....

.....Being close and being clever
Ain't like being true
I don't need to,
I would never hide a thing from you,
Like some.

Shirtless Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
ooc// Sometimes I forget I can reply as only a few characters instead of all of them at once... x'P

Taro sat up blearily hearing his door close. "Hello? Wha...?" he slurred, turning to face whoever had entered. He stared, blinking sleep from his eyes. He raised an eyebrow. "Uh..." Well, it wasn't either of his parents, or any of his siblings... He had never seen this pink haired girl before. And the way she was dressed suggested she was either a creative cosplayer, or a Chara-transformed bearer. "Um... hi?"
Bridgette zoomed over to Taro, blonde hair flying behind her like the tail of a comet. "Taro-kun, don't worry! This is my friend, her name is Sylfi!" She alighted on her surrogate bearer's knee. "She had nowhere to go, Taro-kun! So I told her to stay in your attic! I'm sorry for not telling you." She bowed her head sheepishly.
Taro scratched his head. He turned to Sylfi, her back to the door, eyes wide. He sighed, then kicked his legs out from under the covers and adjusted his pajama pants. Sitting on the edge of the bed now, he patted the spot next to him and smiled at the strange girl with only a hint of uncertainty. "Any friend of Bridgette's is a friend of mine, I guess. There's really no need to be transformed, I won't hurt you. You should power down and relax a little. You have no place to go right? What's the story behind that?"
Bridgette landed on the windowsill and knocked on Koji's egg before returning to Taro and Sylfi. Koji groaned and peeked his little head out, rubbing his eyes. "What's going on?" he yawned. "Oh, wait, a stranger! Golly, she's pretty!"

Just as Sota was admiring how graceful and dream-like Kanon was moving, she tripped and fell on her face. For a moment, he just stared, hardly believing that that had even happened. Then he started to laugh. He stepped forward to offer her a hand, but she got up on her own. I guess that's Nona-chan for you... he thought to himself as he poured her some coffee, still chuckling a little. He poured himself a mug as well, watching his friend out of the corner of his eye as she sipped and tweaked the beverage, eventually settling down with a small sigh and a smile. "You know, I didn't really expect you to take up my offer to spend the night," he said. "Did you sleep alright?"
Buke is snoring like a freight train.
Risa is giving him a run for his money.

Frieda paused in her walk when she recognized the street she was passing as the one that Anthony and Shaylea lived on. That was something she could do today! She could drop by for a visit! Smiling and twirling her umbrella, she set off down the sidewalk with new purpose until she arrived at the right house. With no hesitation whatsoever, she rang the doorbell and waited. "I hope I'm not bothering them at all..." she said as an afterthought.
Marie crossed her arms. "You really should have taken that into consideration before going through with this, Frieda. You never think before you act!"
Holly laughed. "Aw, shut up, Marie. I'm sure it's alright, Frieda, don't worry!"

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageAnthonyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anthony was about to try to say his sentence again when he could hear a sudden and faint ringing of the doorbell. Odd, they weren't expecting anyone, were they? Who could be coming over this early? Maybe it was Mina or uncle Kaleb coming over to talk about the band. Or Aunt Tohru coming for a visit. Trying not to wake his slumbering chara, Anthony got up from his bed, his white board in hand, and made his way out of his bedroom. As he walked to the staircase, he could see his mother exiting their music room and go to the front door as another ring sounded in the house.
Lee opened the door and smiled at seeing the face of her twins' friend. "Good morning Frieda. I didn't know you would be coming over this morning." The young woman enjoyed it when her children had friends over. Especially Anthony since he had a hard time making friends when they were little. "Come on in and I'll see if the twins are up." She turned and stepped aside, letting the young Frieda in. As she did so, she could see Anthony descending the stairs. "Oh, looks like at least one of them is. Good morning sweet heart." Anthony smiled and walked up to his mother, giving her a peck on the cheek. He looked to Frieda, surprised to see her, but none the less, gave her a smile as well and waved to his friend.
Roxas is sleeping.

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKanon
Kanon nodded as she took another sip of coffee. "You offered and I accepted. Don't offer if you don't think it's going to happen." She teased. "And I slept fine, thank you." She wasn't sure if she should tell him about why exactly she ended up coming. The great Kanon Makanari had a reputation after all. But then again, this was Sota, her best friend. She should confide in him her worries right? Even if her brave face at times was for him? She set her cup down and began combing her fingers through her hair, trying to get rid of her bedhead in case his parents woke and joined them. They probably wouldn't be happy if they found out that she had spent the night there without them knowing and slept in the same bed as their son. "I guess that guy just creeped me out more than I thought." There, that was being honest while still keeping face. At least that's what she thought.
Takumi is sleeping.

User ImageSlyfixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Uh.... Um... hi?" Sylfi looked over and saw that she had woken Taro. Drat! She had been caught! What was he thinking, seeing a strange girl just appear in his room?! Sylfi could feel her panic raise again as Bridgette began to explain herself to him. Maybe this was a bad idea. You can't just stay in someone's house uninvited. Just as Sylfi felt it was time to just call it quits and run away, Taro kindly smiled and offered her a seat next to him. Sylfi, a bit confused to see him accept her so fast, nodded and sat beside him. As she got closer, she could see a hint of uncertainty in his eyes, but he never wavered. "There's really no need to be transformed, I won't hurt you. You should power down and relax a little. You have no place to go right? What's the story behind that?" Sylfi sighed as she sat, looking sad. How she wished she could do just that, power down. "It is this power that keeps me from having a home." She looked down, staring that form. "I'm not from here. I have traveled far and have been away from my home because of it." She clenched her fists. "Believe me, if I could, as you put it, power down and separate from my chara, I would. But I can't, no matter how hard I've tried."

Shirtless Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
ooc// Bloop!

Taro frowned, thinking hard. "You can't? So you're stuck? That's odd." He held up a finger. "One second, please..." He quickly ducked under his bed, shoving a few school books aside to reveal a loosened floor board. He kept all of his Chara-related notes and paraphernalia down there, where it was hidden from his family. Taro sat up again, clutching a small notebook, in which he made notes about the Embryo and other Chara anomalies. "This is my Chara notebook," he told her with a wink, grabbing a pencil from amid the clutter of his bedside table. He flipped the book open to a blank page, noted the date, and jotted down a few quick notes: Bridgette has brought home a new friend—a girl stuck in a Character Transformed state. Sylfi has pink hair and golden eyes, and is wearing some kind of warrior's uniform. He tapped his chin with the pencil. "I hope you don't mind that I'm writing about you, I just find Chara anomalies fascinating. I really am sorry about your situation though. Wanna tell me what happened? Maybe I can help somehow!"
Bridgette nodded vigorously. "Taro knows a lot about Chara, he's been documenting and studying our world for a very long time!" she said. "So don't be sad! We'll help you!"
Koji fluttered sleepily over to land in Sylfi's lap. He waved shyly at her. "Hi, I'm Koji," he said, hiding his face in his sleeve with a dopey grin.

Sota said nothing. He had thought that might've been what had caused her to come over. It was odd, even though Kanon seemed so steady and unaffected, there was a part of Sota that could see just how shaken over the whole ordeal she really was. It filled him with a flurry of different emotions—sadness and pity, uncertainty, heaps of affection, a desire to protect, and a small spark of hatred toward that creepy boy... But he too had a mean poker face, and he let nothing show. "He was pretty freaky, wasn't he?" he said, trying to laugh it off for both their sakes. He came around behind her and unhooked her fingers from her long, dark, hair. "May I?" he said softly, though his own fingers were already busy at work, gently detangling a few knots Kanon had missed. He began to braid her hair into a fat plait—you didn't have a childhood surrounded by bold, bossy, little girls without learning how to make a decent braid.
Buke...
Risa...

Frieda was greeted by the twins' mother. She was so pretty, like a queen or something... Frieda held in a dreamy sigh. "Good morning, Mrs. Jones, sorry for showing up so early uninvited, I was just in the neighborhood...!" she said, as equally polite as she was apologetic. She left her wet umbrella propped by the front door and followed Lee into the house, just as Anthony arrived from the stairs. Frieda smiled back at him. "Hi, Anthony! Sorry to intrude!" She gave a small bow to both Anthony and his mother. "I just... wanted to talk. You know, about Guardian stuff!" She giggled sheepishly.
At the sight of Anthony, Marie quickly shut her mouth, alighted on Frieda's shoulder, and hid her face demurely behind her fan.
Holly rolled her eyes at her sister's behavior. "You don't have to act all prim and lady-like to impress Roxas, dummy, he ain't here," she snickered, earning a scowl from Marie.

Usa-chii's Queen

((will get to this soon guys: P))

Shirtless Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

l i z z y j ä g e r

Elizabeth sat up with a start at the sound of her alarm. She groaned and smacked her lips, snatching up her phone from her bedside table and silencing the alarm. What on earth had she set an alarm for anyway? Then she remembered. Easter Z felt their operatives were waxing on lazy; they had X-Eggs to collect that day. "But I don't wanna..." Lizzy pouted, yawning. She perked up a little then, suddenly remembering that she had underlings for that sort of thing. "I'll make Hermie do it!" she said cheerfully, dialing the British girl's number.
Bezaube emerged from her egg, looking bright-eyed and cheerful. "Good morning, Elizabeth!" she said. "Who're you calling?"
"A stooge," Lizzy replied with a grin.

ooc// *twiddles thumbs and roleplays with self to pass the time*

"The wrath of the Lamb!" all the martyrs they cry,
"Break the Seven Seals, let the Horsemen ride!"
The soldiers bear the royal crest and scream into the sky:
"He will come! He will come! The Dragon's on the rise!"

Shirtless Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

h e r m i o n e d r a k e

Hermione was just taking a sip of her tea, deeply engrossed in the The Book Thief, when her phone started vibrating. She groaned and picked up. "Hello?" she sighed. "Hermie-own!" came the ecstatic voice of her superior officer. "I've got a job for you!" Hermione groaned. "Elizabeth, can't you get someone else? I'm reading, and I have tea, and—" "I don't want to hear about your plans, Her-my-one," Lizzy interrupted. "You are my star today, okay? I need you to do some extractions, while the dumb Guardians are still waking up, you know?" Hermione rubbed her temples. "They're probably awake by now..." she muttered. She sighed again. "Fine. I'll leave in a few minutes, just let me finish my tea..." "Whatever floats your boat, Her-mononucleosis!" Elizabeth said, cheerful now that Hermione had given into her demand. "Long as the work gets done in a timely manner~ Later!" The line went dead. Hermione dropped her phone on the table and took a long sip of her tea.
At that moment, Chloe decided to grace the world with her presence and rose from within Hermione's purse, stretching. "Meow-rning, Hermione dear," she purred. "What're the plans for today?" She conjured up a tiny hairbrush encrusted with sapphires and began to brush her long mane of midnight blue hair.
Hermione scowled at her. "Elizabeth's delegating again... we have an extraction job to do."
Chloe lit up, smiling a mischievous smile. "Goody! I was getting bored~ Which transformation should we do today? Luxuria? Superbia?"
"Trinket Invidia," Hermione said quickly, frowning.
Chloe pouted, resuming her brushing. "You always pick that one..."

ooc// *twiddles thumbs and roleplays with self to pass the time* (We haven't had a fight or anything since the very beginning, I figured it was about time for another one...)

When you're near I hide my blushing face
And trip on my shoelaces
Grace just isn't my forte
But it brings me to my knees when you say:
"Hello, how are you, my darling, today?"
I fall into a pile on the floor
Puppy love is hard to ignore
When every little thing you do I do adore

Shirtless Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

m o l l y j o n e s

Molly filled the kettle up with water and put it on the stove to boil in anticipation of the arrival of Vince and Kyle. "Dexxi's doing errands, right?" she said, clambering onto the counter to retrieve to mugs from the cabinet. ((Shorty xP)) "Yeah, I sent her out for a couple groceries, milk and stuff like that," said Haruko absently, absorbed in the papers she was reading. "Oh, and the music store called, so I asked her to drop by there as well on the way back to pick up your violin." Molly hopped down from the counter excitedly. "It's done? They fixed it?" Her mother nodded. "Yes!" she cheered. Out of all the instruments she had played in her lifetime, the violin was the one she connected with the most—Molly had been getting private lessons from her father for most of her life.
Wan barked at her bearer's excitement. "Hooray, Molly-chi! Now you can make more beautiful music! Maybe you can share your gifts and play for our guests if they stay long enough!"
Molly's face instantly soured and she scowled at Wan. "No way." Wan and Haruko laughed.

ooc// *twiddles thumbs and roleplays with self to pass the time* (Aaaand one more. Just because.)

Come on, come on
Can't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Can't breath whenever you're gone
Can't go back: I'm haunted

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
Never ever thought I'd see it break...

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageAnthonyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She wanted to talk about Guardian stuff? Anthony wondered what in particular. Lee smiled, "Well, while you two talk, how about I start breakfast for us? Are you hungry at all Frieda?" She asked the young girl. Anthony didn't have to answer as his stomach answered for him in a load growl. Lee chuckled. "How about some oatmeal with a toppings bar? Does that sound good to you two?" Anthony nodded. He loved oatmeal and his mom's was the best. Well, in his opinion anyways. Lee smiled and proceeded into their kitchen to prepare breakfast. "Anthony," She called back, "Make sure to wake your sister soon so she can eat too." The young boy nodded once more, acknowledging his mother's request, then turned to Frieda. He smiled at her, scribbled on his white board, and showed her his message. "Good morning Frieda."
Roxas is sleeping, but will wake soon...

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKanon
Before Kanon could even tell Sota no, he was already running his fingers through her hair and braiding it. So, instead of swatting him off of her, she just sat there and let him do his work. In a way, it brought a sense of calm to her. Sota was good at doing that. "Thanks." She mumbled after a few moments of silence passed. "For, uh, letting me stay over." A soft smile graced her lips. "So, what do we tell your parents when they wake up and find me here? Or should I just sneak back out the window before they do?" She chuckled. Kanon would have to think of an excuse for her parents as well. In her groggy state last night she had forgotten to leave a note for then to find in the morning. Hopefully they were still asleep so she could just send a quick text in a bit saying she was helping Sota with his homework this morning or something. She'd find out whenever she retrieved her cell from the bedroom. If her dad found her gone already, she would have multiple texts and calls from him inquiring where she was. While both parents were protective and loving, her dad was the one that was on her tail more than her mother. It was a protective dad thing apparently, and one of his many ways of showing that he loved her.
Takumi.......

User ImageSlyfixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sylfi watched curiously as Taro went beneath his bed, seeming to be fetching something. When he emerged, he was holding a small notebook, which he informed her was his 'Chara notebook'. He opened it and, pencil in had, began to write. The pinkette looked over his shoulder and saw that it was her he was writing about. "I hope you don't mind that I'm writing about you, I just find Chara anomalies fascinating. I really am sorry about your situation though. Wanna tell me what happened? Maybe I can help somehow!" Bridgette chimed in, reaffirming Taro. Sylfi looked between the two. They only just met her and they were already so happy and willing to help her. Sylfi smiled and gave a single simple nod. Maybe they would be able to do it. And without using the embryo. As much as she wanted to turn back, she wanted to avoid using the embryo if she could. Stealing someone else;s heart egg for her sake was not something she wanted to think about, but as far as she knew, it was the only solution. "Right."
Sylfi stood to tell her tale. "Well, I was fighting Easter agents where I come from with the guardians from my school. One of them became a chara-nari. When that happened, he proceeded to take us down one by one." She began her tale. "Soon, it was down to just me. I remembered thinking 'if only one of us could chara-nari to even the field. If only I could do it... like my mom was able to.'" She paused for a second, her thoughts on her mother. One of the greatest protector of hearts. She hoped her parents were alright. "Uh, anyways... As soon as those thoughts passed through my mind, Raikou, my chara, and I were engulfed in a bright light and we merged. I became the first to chara-nari in my group. With such an unexpected event and already worn from battle, I easily defeated the Easter Agent." Her tone was joyous, showing how proud she was during that moment long ago of her victory. But her shoulder's fell and her tone sadden as she continued. "But when it was all over, I found I couldn't change back. Raikou and I were stuck together in this state." Sylfi looked over her shoulder to Taro. "It's been almost a year since then.

Shirtless Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
ooc// <3333333

t a r o [ W A T A R U ]
xxxxxxxxx s h u g o c h a r a e x p e r t
Taro listened intently to Sylfi as she spoke about her experience, making the occasional not on the entry he had started about her. He tapped his chin with his pencil. "Hmm... so you just Chara Nari'ed, and... you stuck? Just like that? Strange... very strange..." He had been wondering if she had ever come into contact with some sort of object enchanted with Chara magic... He knew of several that were said to exist, but had never seen one with his own eyes. He peered up from his notebook to study Sylfi. She seemed like a strong, level-headed, girl, but the longer he gazed into her eyes, the more he could see just how worried she was.
Koji blinked blearily from below in Sylfi's lap. "Raikou...?" he said at the mention of the Chara's name. He cocked his head, considering. Then he floated upwards, until he was level with Sylfi's chest. Completely unaware of how rude and awkward he was being, Koji cuddled close to her, pressing his head to her chest right around where her heart was beating. "Raikou," he whispered. "Where are you?" He could almost feel the other Chara's energy inside her bearer, as though it were desperate to emerge and answer him. Suddenly, there was a small pop! and Koji drifted back a few inches, having taken the form of the Chara he had sensed within Sylfi. "Raikou!" he said, gesturing to himself. "We match, look!"
Taro's jaw dropped. "Holy... hold that form, Koji, okay buddy?" he said, quickly returning to his notebook to make a quick sketch of 'Raikou'. "I'm sorry, I hope he didn't scare you," said Taro, glancing up at Slyfi. "This little screwball is Koji, and he's a 'chameleon', as he calls himself... his specialty is taking on the form and powers of other Chara... useful, but no-doubt bizarre... Why don't you tell me about Raikou while I'm sketching this, and yourself as well? Sometimes the randomest bits of information can be the most crucial in situations like these." Well, that, and he was curious about this strange girl. What made her tick?

Bridgette's eyes widened as Koji turned himself into Raikou. She landed on Sylfi's shoulder, as out of the way as she could get while still being involved, and settled down to tune her harp and listen.

" do you know what it feels like, being alone "

s o t a [ A R A I ]
xxxxxxxxx s k i r t - c h a s e r e x t r a o r d i n a i r e
Sota clucked his tongue thoughtfully as he finished off Kanon's long braid. "Not sure yet..." he said, tickling her nose with the tip of the braid before laying it over her shoulder. "I mean, they might still think the whole 'sleep-over' thing is cute, right? They were cool with it when we were little, anyway..." He laughed in a way that suggested his lame idea would not work. "Knowing my parents though, that pr—uh oh..." His phone, which was plugged into an outlet nearby to charge, had begun to buzz. He walked over to it. "Aw, man... never mind. We're busted," he sighed, showing Kanon the caller ID: it was her father. Hesitantly, Sota answered the phone. "Uh... hello?" "Where is my daughter, Sota Arai?" came the venomous voice of a most angry Daisuke. "H-Hi! Good morning, Mr. Makanari!" Sota said nervously. "What makes you think she's here...?" "Don't give me that," Daisuke said sharply. "I know she was playing hooky with you all day yesterday, and I think I know my Kanon well enough to know where she might be..." "Uh... well, you see, sir, about that... we—" "Cut the crap, Sota. Is she there or isn't she?" "Y-Yes, sir, she is..." The line went dead. Sota groaned and looked to Kanon. "What are the odds of your enraged dad storming down here to retrieve you, do you think...?"
Buke...
Risa...

" somewhere near the corner of pain and romance "

f r i e d a ( H E L M U T T )
xxxxxxxxx t h e p e r k i e s t p r i n c e s s
Frieda was about to tell Lee that she didn't mean to impose, and she would be fine, and she didn't have to go out of her way to make anything tasty, when Anthony's stomach gurgled quite loudly. Frieda clapped a hand to her mouth and giggled, but stopped abruptly when her own stomach let our a growl of its own. "Oh! I guess I'm a little hungrier than I thought...!" she said sheepishly. At the suggestion of oatmeal (complete with toppings bar) Frieda's eyes widened. "That sounds sooo delicious! Thank you so very much, Mrs. Jones, for cooking and having me here uninvited, I'm really so grateful!" She gave her a small bow, then turned to Anthony as she left the room. She grinned at the Ace and waggled her fingers after reading his white board. "Hi, Anthony! Sorry again for swinging by unannounced! There was just something weird I saw while I was patrolling last night, so I figured I'd tell you and Shaylea first..."
Marie nodded, fluttering her fan. "Tis true! I saw it with my own two eyes!" she attested.
Holly rubbed her little chin. "Never seen anything like it..." she agreed.

" reality is a lovely place, but i wouldn't wanna live there "

User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas