Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

[first post got ate up by ganked browser]

A kiss?

That had to have been the most delightful and easiest caveat she'd ever been given. Hitomi walked forward, put her hands behind her back, leaned in while puckering her lips, and pressed them against Ewarde's. She had strawberry lip-gloss on, so he'd taste those lips in a very literal sense. When she retracted from him, she had a rather serious look. "I am not an easy person," she warned in her more mature voice. "Some lessons are best learned the hard way."

Then, her sunny nature returned again. She took off her tattered wedge heels, carried them in hand by their strings, and pranced toward the inn entrance like a grrl romping in the fields.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ewarde Sirruax, the Gentleman knight User Image

Ewarde felt like he was in heaven. All he tasted was strawberry lip gloss. The best thing that happened to him in years. There was something there, something wonderful. She passed. As she retracted from him had a bit of lip gloss on his lip. "Thank you Hitomi" Ewarde whispered silently. Ewarde started to blush a little. Hitomi then warned him. His smile turned serious for a moment, giving her his undivided attention

"I'm not an easy person, some learn this the hard way
" when she said that, Ewarde wasn't completely sure what she meant, but all he knows he is that what she said is extremely. important. In due time he'll know what she meant. Ewarde heeds her warning and calmly walks towards the door with his saxophone.

"My first day and it feels like I found my home." All Ewarde can do is smile and laugh. He found his new home and a whole new family. Including someone as wonderful Hitomi Chiba. His best friend Myou and everyone else. As he saw Hitomi prancing around he followed her in the same manner, jumping and twirling in the air as if they were in a musical.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou turned to look at Nii-san. "I drink too much tea and that's not very healthy." She explained, "I don't want to turn into tea." Myou joked.
Myou drank a cup of water and sighed. Ewarde and Hitomi came in smiling and being silly. "Where did you two go?"

((Sorry dude, Editnation))
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san gave Myou a concerned look before realizing what she had meant by her joke. He believed there was something wrong with the tea to make someone who would drink it turn into tea. It was such an odd thought that it actually made Nii-san not want to have tea any more.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

(( Inu ?! wrong character ma'am?))

Ewarde came in and saw Myou and Nii-San. Myou was behind the bar counter. Myou was looking for something. Ewarde didn't know what though. When Myou asked him a question Ewarde Answered.

"We went to the forest A ways down." Ewarde scratched the back of his head getting nervous.

"We just got back" Ewarde laughs as he looks at Hitomi as they both waltz in.

"So What are y'all doing?" Ewarde pointed at Myou. He jabbed his finger in her direction but he was being goofy with it. but he still waited for an answer.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100
[Post=garbage.]

_____Bong-Cha Paik_____

"Words of wisdom. How can we be sure of anything?" She smiled smoothly, and it was like the curling of satin. "Deception wears a friendly face. And it moves amongst us day by day."

She looked around.

"Can we turn on some music? Got a radio?"

Then Hana touched her stomach. "Boy or grrl? And do you have a name, yet?"

The woman focused intently towards Bong-Cha. She matched the steady gaze, though her eyes remained neutral. "How did you meet 'ol slick anyway?" 'Ol slick was a reference to Seishou.
_____Hitomi_____

Hitomi didn't say much upon their return to the inn. 'Hiiii' had been her elongated salutation, but it was airy and seemed to flit about like a blase faerie who could not be caught. She looked at Ewarde the whole time with a pleasant smile and a light dancing in her eyes.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ewarde looked at Hitomi and smiled.He looked at her with the eyes of a lover. he felt connected in some way. There is still some things he doesn't know about her just yet but he's determined to learn as much as possible.Ewarde stares at her dress he made and smiles.

'Wow it does look nice on her
." Ewarde thought as he stared, he started to get a little aroused by how she pranced around like that. he started to drool a bit but wiped it with his sleeve coat and played off as a Cough.

"Ughha Cughh!!d" Ewarde laughed and turned towards Myou to wait for her unavoidable question...

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou rummaged through more cabinets in the back and found nothing. "Hana!" He shouted to her as he came back. Hana ignored him and contiued her talk with Bonnie.
"We do have a radio, but Zazu doesn't want anybody touching it." She watced Seishou trying to wake up Zazu by slapping him. Zazu woke up and punched Seishou square in the face. "I'm not sure if it's a boy or girl yet. I'm only a month pregnant and how I met Seishou..." She put a finger on her chin, "I slept with his father before he met his wife. I'm the reason why Seishou is alive today." Hana bragged,"You're welcome."

✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou answered Ewarde with an annoyed tone, "Well e weren't blushing over each other's clothing, if that's what you mean." She crossed her arms across her chest. "Hitomi-chan, daijyoubu? I don't Ewarde to be mean to you." Myou defended her.
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san shrugged and stood behind Myou. He liked being in the back ground and didn't mind having Myou talk for him. After a brief moment Nii-san started to look around for tea so that he could practice some ammeter tests on it for a better understanding. But Nii-san had only ever seen tea in it's finished state so he had no idea what he was looking for and did not find anything. So after his awkward search Nii-san returned to his spot slightly behind Myou.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
봉차βѺȠɡ ϲӇΛ ҎΛΊҜ박
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎┗━━━━━━━━━┛≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═
『『『『I'm living in the 21st century doin' something mean to it
Do it better then anybody you ever seen do it
Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it
I guess every superhero need his her theme music

The system broken, the school's closed, the prison's open
We ain't got nothing to lose ******** we rollin',
Huh? ******** we rollin'
』』』』

✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

The shuffling, rummaging, and rummaging made the quixotic agent look behind her a few times. What was that nut up to now? She sighed a sigh that hopeless mothers give for all of their helpless sons. A smirk appeared after all of the antics between Zazu and Seishou. "Men. They never grow up do they?" she remarked, straightening out the knots on her hair with combing fingers.

Bonny made a curious 'oh' with her luscious red lips at Hana's revelation to her. She somewhat admired the woman's bragging. Somewhat. "Well, I suppose I should be thanking you, shouldn't I? Hah. Where's Old Man Seishou, then? He still in town? I don't know much about his fam."

A pity about that radio, though.

✖✖✖✖✖

『『『『No one man should have all that power
The clocks tickin' I just count the hours
Stop trippin' I'm tripping off the power
Till then, ******** that the world's ours』』』』

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

User Image

Bangs and brown locks of hair shook sashayed left and right as Hitomi gave Myou an assuring shake of her head. "Noooope!" she responded in rising melody. "We 'goed' outside and did walk in woods for the relaxing time. Ewarde not did take off my panty so please don't worry!" It seemed as if she'd forgotten to put a filter over her mouth again. Hitomi noticed Nii-san and smiled at him in greeting. She spun her somewhat wrecked-looking wedge heels in her hand.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((stupid ******** up post...))
[colo=blue]Seishou and Zazu continued their battle of fists. "I..." he grunted in between punches, "think... he's... back... at..." he pile drived Zazu, "home!!"
"Piss off you little s**t!!"Zazu roared.
"That's racist! It's because I'm black!!" Both men stopped abruptly and bursted out laughing.

Myou leaned back and held Nii-san's hand. "Don't you think Hitomi's shoes are a little damaged?" she asked with worry in her voice.
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san leaned to one side and glanced at Hitomi's feet then shrugged. He had not paid any attention to the condition of Hitomi's shoes. His mind had wandered onto other issues. Though they had progressed from the tea issue and to more personal matters like what his real name was and the identity of the mysterious women from his past. His eyes wandered around the room a bit and usually came back to the floor. He felt as if he was outside of the normal world, trying to reach his own subconscious that seamed so much easier for others to intrude than himself. At that moment he got an idea. Nii-san's mind always worked better when he was in peril and it just so happened that one individual near by would have no problem penetrating his mind while assaulting his body. "Hmm" It was a fairly large gamble to simply regain his thoughts but it was one he was willing to take only if Myou managed to become preoccupied with issues regarding others.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

"yep that's exactly what happened. nothing." When Ewarde realized what he just heard came out of Hitomi's mouth. Panty? Shocked his cheeks grew bright red. Even for a man of his color you can tell he was blushing. Ewarde looked at her with shock and astonishment. surprisingly what she said worked. Ewarde just smiled and went along with it.

Ewarde walked over to Hitomi and put his arm around her. He then whispered into her ear as if he was telling a secret.

"Thank you. " Ewarde pulled his head away and smiled, his arm stayed around Hitomi's shoulder.

"So can we join you?" Ewarde smiled quietly. Ewarde couldn't help but chuckle a little.but he was content and happy.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100

Of course, the next sensible question to ask was, "Where are you from anyway, Seishou?" she called out. If his name was any indicator, he was Japanese either in origin or descent. Of course, she'd heard what he'd said earlier to little Ms Sunshine about his being a 'celestial.' Whatever the hell that was, it wasn't Japanese. It wasn't human, either, as that surge of power he'd given her was evidence of. Would he give an honest answer? She assumed so; either way, it'd be a window for her to throw more inquiries into.

"Anyway, Hana, have you thought of any names for the child? Gender will certainly direct one over the other, of course, but certainly you've been thinking."
=============

Hitomi laughed. "I fell down some steps, Myou," she said, though she felt bad about lying. Hitomi didn't want anyone else knowing about Kokoro and worrying about her. The grrl faced Ewarde, and her eyes sparkled like moonlight cast on moving water. She grabbed his cheek and squeezed it. "Welcome!"

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou gave her an idiotic grin, "What? Bonny wants to get to know me?" He blew her a kiss, "'l tell you some time later. Zazu, can we get something to eat?"
"I don't feed freeloaders." Zazu flicked Seishou off.
"What about for Bonny?" Seishou asked.
"Sure, what will you have Kitten?" Zazu directed is question to Bonny. Hana rolled her eyes and answered Bonny's question, "Not yet, but something will come to mind eventually." she smiled.

✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
"I was actually going to ask Nii-san if he anted to train with his new weapons, maybe you guys can chill out for a minute." Myou held Nii-san's hand a tad bit tighter, The sun will be rising soon. she announced to him. Suddenly a blue-haired woman burst through the doors.

heart Hinote heart
The Infinite Phoenix
User Image
"Konnichiwa minna!" The woman yelled out, "I'm looking for a silver and blue eyed girl, I'm wondering if she's avoiding me..." It was obvious the woman was drunk off her a** but she strutted in as if she owned the place. Her attention went to the blinde boy, "Oooh Kawaii..." the woman draped herself all over him, "Watashi wa Hinote." she announced, "Myou's aunt and hopefully our lover." Hinote tipped his chin on her index finger. "So what do you think?"

((editnation up in this mug))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces