Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Seishou walked behind Bonny and gave her a wrap around, snuggling her neck in the process. "You look like a tigress on the hunt..." he took a whiff of her perfume, "I like this. Let me make you smile tonight, and not those sexy sarcastic smiles either I mean a beautiful sweet smile that you deserve." Seishou let her go and walked ahead of her. He offered his arm to her so that they can alk out together. "Your ride or mine?" He asked her. Bonny was captivating and the day she allows him to carress her fully will be the day he treasures the most.

Myou nodded her head, "Sokka.." Myou stood up and her legs went slightly wobbly. "Can I can get some exercise?" she smiled warily. Her body felt like gelatin and it didin't feel right.
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san smiled up at Myou. Unfortunately the room was getting crowded and he didn't like it. Nii-san didn't like having so many people so close to him. Nii-san began discreetly scooting away from the group until he was far away that people wouldn't notice him. He wanted to be a fly on the wall.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ewarde Sirruax, the Gentleman knight User Image

After Ewarde got punched in the head before he even apologized for his rudeness he then got hit with a pillow. Ewarde felt even worse. Oddly though he took seioshou's comment as a plus. Ewarde did think He looked cool. Ewarde looked around the room and saw Hitomi staring at him like he was a piece of meat. It made him a bit uneasy but more the else turned him on.

"Um sorry for the rudeness ..I ... heard screaming and well I thought someone was in trouble." Ewarde Bowed , said hi to hitomi, who continued to stare at Him, which made him blush even more.

"umm.. Hi Hitomi , sorry you had to see me like this." ewarde laughed and walked out the room to hopefully find that waitress to apologize to her. He felt bad that he pushed a woman. besides he's a Gentlemen first then a fighter second.

"First I need to get a shirt." Ewarde walked back to his room to quickly grab a white t- shirt. He closed the door and quickly ran out the door to catch up to Seishou and the waitress.

"Hey Seishou Tell the woman I'm sorry for my rudeness." ewarde saw her and walked half way down the stairs, this time with a shirt on. Ewarde ran out to both of them and shook Seishou's hand and turned to face the woman.

"Really, I'm truly sorry. Usually I a pretty nice guy!" Ewarde bowed and introduced himself.

"My name is Ewarde Sirruax. The bartender. and again, I'm sorry for my rudeness. I was asleep earlier and I woke up and heard screaming. I thought someone got hurt. I didn't mean to push you. Sorry." Ewarde bowed again and smiled at her hoping she'll accept his apology. His worry and guilt showed on his face.

" Anyway I just came down to properly apologize to you'll both for earlier, that's all. You'll both have a safe and fun night." Ewarde smiled, bowed once more and happily returned upstairs to join Myou, Hitomi and Nii-san. Ewarde felt better apologizing. Ewarde felt like a million bucks.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100

It was a moment snatched from the greedy hands of time. Had you not been expecting it, you'd miss it. In the time that spanned the gap between two leaps of the clocks thin red hand, there was a beautiful melancholy in Bong-Cha's features, an echo of younger and more thoughtful times. Then, it was incinerated in the sneering lip and haughty red glare. The ornery b***h returned. "What makes you assume there is any sugar in my spice? I am all rough stone and stiff granite." The words left a bitter film as they passed and scarred her scarlet lips. "Anyway let's take your whip. I don't know the area well." Also, her car was redolent with cannabis.

The dark-skinned boy came to her, offering apology. A potent thrashing stood waiting on her dragon's tongue, poised like a mortal spear moments before fulfilling its raison d'être. She glanced at Seishou, sighed, and once again regarded the urchin. "Don't let it happen again." was all she said, omitting a blizzard of offensive adjectives and insults. "Bong-Cha Paik. Bonny if you can't manage that. Pleasure's all yours, Ewarde."

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

"Thank you .uuum Bonny" Ewarde turned around half way up the stairs. he bowed once more and smiled. Ewarde continued to go up the stairs to join Hitomi and the others. He walked into the room and smiled as if everything was normal again. He felt refreshed and full of life. He hadn't felt like this in three weeks.

"Well Now that I'm well rested I'll be glad to join you'll on this fine evening." Ewarde smiled and walked to the edge of the bed to sit by Hitomi.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100
╔══════════════╗
千葉User Image
╚══════════════╝

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
【【【One day you will rise and you won't believe your eyes
You'll wake up and see, A world that is fine and free
】】】

User Image

Chiba offered sunshine and warm welcome in her smile when Ewarde returned. Her face was the amiable welcome of morning to the waking eye and body. She searched her heart and mind for the reason for her joy, attached to this new boy, but the reason came through like a blurry image behind dark glass. No matter - there was rapture in her heart, and it tasted like bliss.

His proximity to her brought her warmth, and the pull of his weight on the bed brought some vague sense of confirmation of his being, his corporeality, his tangibility. "Are you ok now? That fight was kinda big. But I think also kinda fun. What do you wanna do this evening?" Mindful also was she of Myou, not quite sure if she was complete in her health yet. Nii-san would watch her faithfully, but a little more company might have been in order. Neither was she oblivious to his obvious affections for her, and his desire to be with her and her alone. Oh, how wonderful it was that all these pairings were transpiring at once. The world had such beautiful music to sing when heart strings intertwined.

【【【Though summer seems far away
You will find the sun one day
】】】

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou kissed Bonn'ys hand. "A stubborn woman is the best woman." He walked to a door that led to the garage. It revealed a silver Cougar and a bright red Suzuki motorcycle. "You may be made of stiff granite but your skull is made of calcium." He handed her a red helmet with flower designs. "Use this." Seishou always made to have a female version of everything he had except his two vehicles. Those were his and his alone. No woman can take that away from him.

✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou touched Nii-san's shoulder. "Nii-san, are you okay?" She asked. He didn't seem too social right now and he's usual laughing with everyone by now.
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san looked to Myou. "yeah...or umm... no. I kind of have a head ache. It's making me feel...dizzy" He actions validated his words. His focus seemed to wander around the room and continue whipping back to Myou. He was trying to sit still on the floor but he couldn't keep his body from swaying.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100

The NK operative had not the modesty to deny Seishou's first statement, fully believing there had been no greater women on earth outside of her mother and herself. The former lady won by reason of, even Bonny would admit, favouritism and relation. She smiled at the kiss that graced her fair, sweet-smelling hand, and imagined all the males of this country one day doing this perfunctory gesture out of either fear, veneration, or unbridled lust, as servants of hers they would be. But Seishou only would reserve right to do it as he please; perhaps he'd even rule with her.

Cha regarded the helmet as a child does an unwanted assignment. It was not the helmet itself that displeased her but it's design. It screamed childishness. Still, she tapered her lips together and did not complain. "Ikimashou ka?" she said in stately timbre, though she despised with passion the words that'd left her ruby lips. The helmet swallowed her indignant little head whole.

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ewarde nods in agreement.
"Yeah I'm fine. That fight was exciting. besides it's been awhile since I fought like that." Ewarde smiled and laughed. Ewarde's heart pounded in his chest like its about to explode. Ewarde leaned closer to Hitomi just to feel her lovely presence.

"Well I suppose we can go hang out elsewhere,.. maybe go out for a late night walk. I'll even bring food." Ewarde said with smoothness, he even laughed a little on that one.

In all honesty he didn't care where he'd go but he just wants to be with her. He stared at her, she looked so cute and seemed completely open to him.Her smile was genuine and sweet, a smile that can brighten anyone's day.

"Besides In think these two need some privacy anyway." Ewarde looked at Myou as the other boy, Nii-San seemed not to be talking at the moment. He gently grabbed Hitomi's hand and continued to scoot closer to her. He then spoke softly to her as if it was a mere whisper.

"So ... what do you say? wanna go?" Ewarde asked. Surprisingly Her eyes stared into his soul as his got lost into hers. Right there he knew it was in love. Yeah, he met her only hours ago but in this short time he felt a special connection with her. Something astonishingly beautiful.

He sits quietly for her response, hoping she joins him.

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
☪Tsubasa☪Seishou☪
Seishou put on his on helmet that matched his bike. "I know a nice lounge we can go to. It's prety good on drinks and food." He revved up the bike and waited for her to take her seat. While he waited, Seishou pushed on a buttono to open the garage. "Just be sure to hold on."

✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou sat down next to Nii-san because her legs were starting to hurt. She leaned against the swayer and smiled. "Nii-san, you're silly." Myou knew he wasn't very social to begin with. "You know we had to share our home eventually, can you try to get used to it? For me?"
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san shrugged, he knew it was never really his home. "Well it's more like your home than it is ours. I'm just in my own room. Really it's more like a hideout to me than anything" He started to lean against Myou then his leg started to burn. "You let me stay here so I'm devoted to whatever you want from me" Nii-san smiled at Myou then decided to investigate why his leg was burning. He slowly rolled up his pant sleeve and revealed the torched flesh on his left shin. Nii-san stared at the injury then sighed and leaned back against the bed. "That stupid knife must have done that"

2,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
✿Tsubasa✿Myou✿
User Image
Myou visibly pouted. Was that all he thought of this place? A hideout? Myou sighed and then noticed Nii-san's injury. "Oh my-!" she exclaimed. Myou stumbled to get up for the first-aid kit. "Hitomi-chan, taskatai onegai?" she asked. Myou needed to get up and quick. Nii-san might get infected.
User Image
14 / Nii-san

Nii-san just stared at his injury with apathy. It hurt but even though it was a new pain, it didn't bother him. He simply ignore the pain and let the world move around him.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Timid 100

Never had such contact blessed Hitomi's delicate hand before. It had a warmth and security to it that Platonic love did not. As she stared back at Ewarde, brown eyes glinting in amazement and incredulity, she wondered if this was that strange flavour of love called romance. In her breast were the tossing waves of all earth's seas. A dumbfounded smile found a home on glossy lips. Then, not being able to contain the compassionate being she was (for even darkness could be passionate), she put a hand on his cheek and ran its length just to feel the heat of his emotions. Ironically, she shivered. "let's go a walk in park. It's nice weather now." She stood first, glancing at the food Seishou sabotaged, then led him towards the door. "Take care!" she bade to Nii-San and Myou.
~~~
Paik made a hop that was cutely comical in her present garb, and ended up on the back of the bike. Then, she curled her arms around his torso, gripping tighter with her fingertips so that he could feel the caresses of her splayed fingernails, pink-glinting in the evening light. A smile curved under her visor; it was subtle yet sensuous. "Wouldn't let go for the world. Tallyho, good sir. The princess demands you charge with this steel chariot."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff