Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Oh whatever, its in the middle of the night and I'm tired.

Fashionable Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
x3 Technicolor
All nighter.

And if I don't get in and it's on during the afternoon, I will avada kedrava everyone.

I swear I have heard this somewhere before. Lol. whee

On you tube perhaps?
Nyok0u
Purenia
Jezze-a-Belle
Nyok0u
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I just know I will be angry if my friend that just recently became a
fan less then a year ago gets in. Though, I have no clue if he's trying.

I don't think any of my friends like HP. Just my HS friend's mom but she's kinda weird...

sad!... gonk

Fashionable Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Nyok0u
I don't think any of my friends like HP. Just my HS friend's mom but she's kinda weird...

Ah, okay. It will just bother me if my friend gets in. He's a LOTR fan and I just sort of got him into
HP this year.

4,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Purenia
Nyok0u

Ah, okay. It will just bother me if my friend gets in. He's a LOTR fan and I just sort of got him into
HP this year.

Yeah that would be annoying. I think I'd get annoyed if my friend's mom got in before me... Though honestly I don't know how long she's been a fan. I've been a fan since 2000 though.

Invisible Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Medalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Amalc

ikr, its not really that nice here. But it does have many, many, many art museums.

heh well anywhere out of NZ i think would be nice. And I love Art Museums so I would be in heaven!!

Fashionable Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
For anyone who would like to know what it'll be like finding the quill. Here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHPZ-U6Wzts

But that's just when you've done answering the clue/question. :]
AnkeaEnkeli
Amalc

ikr, its not really that nice here. But it does have many, many, many art museums.

heh well anywhere out of NZ i think would be nice. And I love Art Museums so I would be in heaven!!

Oh, andthe weathers really crappy here too. Thats one of the things I hate about Minnesota. Its REALLY REALLY COLD in the winter. Then REALLY REALLY HOT in the summer.
Purenia
Yeah, I've been a fan for a while...don't remember how long.

Oh and here's a video to relieve stress in case none of you haven't seen it before!
[/quote

biggrin
Purenia
x3 Technicolor
All nighter.

And if I don't get in and it's on during the afternoon, I will avada kedrava everyone.

On you tube perhaps?

Yup xd

Invisible Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Medalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Amalc
AnkeaEnkeli
Amalc

Oh, andthe weathers really crappy here too. Thats one of the things I hate about Minnesota. Its REALLY REALLY COLD in the winter. Then REALLY REALLY HOT in the summer.

ehh wow, luckily I have had good weather this year. I can't stand the cold or the hot.... one because I hate the cold the other because heat helps bring panic attacks around for me... so I don't think I will last there.

Fashionable Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
x3 Technicolor
Purenia
x3 Technicolor
All nighter.

On you tube perhaps?

Yup xd

I guess I should had said seen rather then heard, but oh well. Lol.
Purenia
Yeah, I've been a fan for a while...don't remember how long.

Oh and here's a video to relieve stress in case none of you haven't seen it before!

Makes this waiting that much more worth it =D
AnkeaEnkeli
Amalc
AnkeaEnkeli
Amalc

ehh wow, luckily I have had good weather this year. I can't stand the cold or the hot.... one because I hate the cold the other because heat helps bring panic attacks around for me... so I don't think I will last there.

I barely do last here. But its fine... I'm used to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff