• Cheerleader 200
  • Medalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Amalc
So how will this work?
Will Ms. Rowling post on the purple parchment where it says:

7 books, 7 days, 7 chances
Sorry, Day 1 registration is now closed

Those of you who would like the chance to gain early access to Pottermore must find The Magical Quill and then submit their registration details. Each day, from 31 July to 6 August, a clue will be revealed here. Solve the clue and you will be taken to The Magical Quill. Be quick, The Magical Quill won’t be there for long and registration will only be open while spaces are still available each day.

?

A clue will be posted over all of that and once you have the answer you put it on the end of http://quill.pottermore.com/ and that will take you to the site and you have to find the quill click on it and you will go to the registration page.
Is that what you were looking for??
Hmmm... passing the time. I mean, not only do we have to wait here and let the stress, sleep deprivation, and anxiety get to us...but we still have to answer and clue and such after.

This was truly meant to torture.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Amalc
So how will this work?

Those of you who would like the chance to gain early access to Pottermore must find The Magical Quill and then submit their registration details. Each day, from 31 July to 6 August, a clue will be revealed here. Solve the clue and you will be taken to The Magical Quill. Be quick, The Magical Quill won’t be there for long and registration will only be open while spaces are still available each day.

?

yaeh the new clue for day 2 will be there. I'll try to help too!

Fashionable Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I know I'm just randomly popping in...

...but am I the only one that seems to get the feeling that they will be the only one not to get into
the site early?
AnkeaEnkeli
Amalc
So how will this work?

?

A clue will be posted over all of that and once you have the answer you put it on the end of http://quill.pottermore.com/ and that will take you to the site and you have to find the quill click on it and you will go to the registration page.

yeah, thanks!

I'm a bit anxious right now! biggrin

8,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
I was gonna say that I thought they gave the clue out on midnight because Hagrid met Harry at midnight on his birthday, but they didn't give it out at midnight did they. >.<
yunaofparadise
Amalc
So how will this work?

?

yaeh the new clue for day 2 will be there. I'll try to help too!

tHanks!

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
xXBlood-n-GloryXx
yunaofparadise
xXBlood-n-GloryXx
After you verify you WILL get in early. Some earlier than others.

Yes, I use yahoo email so of course anyone with a yahoo email account has been having problems with the email sending out late. SO if anyone of you will use yahoo email be calm that it might take a few hours to be sent to your email.

like i said, two days. If you use OWL mail it should get the within two days. . .
For some reason I can't get to yahoo mail on my mobile phone, think that yahoo has just been ******** up lately?

I think it's yahoo being stupid lately, and you have 48 hours to activate your account so yes, two days.

4,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Purenia

...but am I the only one that seems to get the feeling that they will be the only one not to get into
the site early?

You're not the only one... I feel like I won't get in either.

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
Purenia

the site early?
i'm beginning to feel that way
=[
ExoticSilver77
I was gonna say that I thought they gave the clue out on midnight because Hagrid met Harry at midnight on his birthday, but they didn't give it out at midnight did they. >.<

Thats what I thought too! rofl

Invisible Phantom

10,150 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Medalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
Amalc
AnkeaEnkeli

yeah, thanks!

I'm a bit anxious right now! biggrin

heh don't be I was like that yesterday and it was easier then expected and it is such a relief when it is over.
All nighter.

And if I don't get in and it's on during the afternoon, I will avada kedrava everyone.

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
i'm guessing 6 pm GMT because that is the curfew for students in the castle after the basilisk attacks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff