Welcome to Gaia! ::

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Angels Alibi
minghii
Angels Alibi
minghii
Seiji-ojisan

This isn't meant to offend or cause trouble, but exploiting glitches is actually against TOS ; o;
So it would likely be better to report it rather than use it, since it could lead to a warning about the avi
I'm not trying to upset either of you >.< I just don't want to not say anything when I could possibly help you both avoid getting a warning

really? i didn't know it counted as a glitch. i've seen people wear that combo before and no one said a thing o Ao
technically it's not a glitch when what the thief eye mod does is to hide whatever that's underneath and leave only the eyes out, and in these cases, they hide the face that's underneath emotion_awesome

i'm not trying to excuse it since i don't know how severe it is, but it's nothing explicit so maybe it wont be too bad? idk o -o
I dunno really, I just know the wording on the first post likely isn't a good idea ; o; calling it a glitch outright
Any glitch though, even something tiny, if you exploit it they can warn you or possibly worse
Explicit ones are just way worse x-x
Might be a good idea to ask an artist if it is a glitch?
I just don't wanna see someone get in trouble over something silly T-T

alrighty, i'll just go delete my post and maybe repost it as a stand alone?
i don't really think these are really any kind of exploitation.... i mean, unless it's one of those explicit ones, you can hardly exploit something fun like being invisible o 7o
i could try asking the artist buuuut they'd probably fix it because of duty xD

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

maikaymon

I'm just saying this for future reference, but it's usually better to show just the combo versus a full avi
That way people can see how it looks alone

Spoiled Pandahime

minghii
Angels Alibi
minghii
Angels Alibi
minghii
Seiji-ojisan

This isn't meant to offend or cause trouble, but exploiting glitches is actually against TOS ; o;
So it would likely be better to report it rather than use it, since it could lead to a warning about the avi
I'm not trying to upset either of you >.< I just don't want to not say anything when I could possibly help you both avoid getting a warning

really? i didn't know it counted as a glitch. i've seen people wear that combo before and no one said a thing o Ao
technically it's not a glitch when what the thief eye mod does is to hide whatever that's underneath and leave only the eyes out, and in these cases, they hide the face that's underneath emotion_awesome

i'm not trying to excuse it since i don't know how severe it is, but it's nothing explicit so maybe it wont be too bad? idk o -o
I dunno really, I just know the wording on the first post likely isn't a good idea ; o; calling it a glitch outright
Any glitch though, even something tiny, if you exploit it they can warn you or possibly worse

i don't really think these are really any kind of exploitation.... i mean, unless it's one of those explicit ones, you can hardly exploit something fun like being invisible o 7o
Whoops, only just saw this
But technically (and this is coming from an artist I spoke to) any time you use a glitch, it's exploiting the items
Be it harmless, 4 arms or sexual, they still deem it exploitation and ask users to report it
My friend got into trouble for using a glitch that gave her 4 arms so she could look like an avi, it's considered exploiting and benefiting from an items issue
; o; makes me sad though, sometimes you just don't know when it is a glitch or not

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Angels Alibi
minghii
Angels Alibi
minghii
Angels Alibi

Whoops, only just saw this
But technically (and this is coming from an artist I spoke to) any time you use a glitch, it's exploiting the items
Be it harmless, 4 arms or sexual, they still deem it exploitation and ask users to report it
My friend got into trouble for using a glitch that gave her 4 arms so she could look like an avi, it's considered exploiting and benefiting from an items issue
; o; makes me sad though, sometimes you just don't know when it is a glitch or not

ehhh, that sounds really annoying, despite it's understandable. why can't we just use them to make something unique on our avi :c

Spoiled Pandahime

minghii

ehhh, that sounds really annoying, despite it's understandable. why can't we just use them to make something unique on our avi :c

I wish some things were kinda..okayed
Like two arm mods not bumping. I can understand it being an exploit if you enter the arenas for example, but sometimes it's annoying
Not everyone knows what is a glitch or not so if they get warned for just not knowing..it's just a shame
Also I seriously love your avi (can't remember if I said that already)

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Angels Alibi
minghii

Like two arm mods not bumping. I can understand it being an exploit if you enter the arenas for example, but sometimes it's annoying
Not everyone knows what is a glitch or not so if they get warned for just not knowing..it's just a shame

ikr. i mean.... what can 4 arms do, really. if it's a naked glitch and it's overly inappropriate, sure, but some are so harmless, i don't even get what's bad about that D:

thank you >u< i threw it together quick cause i couldn't wait to use that hoodie xD it's so adorable even if pink isn't my thing ff

Spoiled Pandahime

minghii
Angels Alibi
minghii

ikr. i mean.... what can 4 arms do, really. if it's a naked glitch and it's overly inappropriate, sure, but some are so harmless, i don't even get what's bad about that D:

thank you >u< i threw it together quick cause i couldn't wait to use that hoodie xD it's so adorable even if pink isn't my thing ff
Agreed, bleck
I tend to report issues I find, but a lot of times no one will respond to it if it's not really a glitch or if they're busy
And you're kinda stuck waiting

Ahhhh it looks great ; w; I love the two items for like 3 poses, so I can't bring myself to buy one
Last I looked the recolor was 14b then 8b Dx

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Angels Alibi
minghii
Angels Alibi
minghii

Agreed, bleck
I tend to report issues I find, but a lot of times no one will respond to it if it's not really a glitch or if they're busy
And you're kinda stuck waiting

Ahhhh it looks great ; w; I love the two items for like 3 poses, so I can't bring myself to buy one
Last I looked the recolor was 14b then 8b Dx

i just stop reporting anything unless it really gets in my way of using something, or that the item is very new and i know they'll correct it very soon. or else i just shut up about it e u e

i loved it so much i bought two from the CS xD; mainly because i fell in love with the face mod, that was something i'd buy for even if that's the only pose i love ahahahah. the recolor offers the face without the mouth, but i dont really like the colors, so im holding up my 5$ to see if there's ever gonna be a black hoodie version. that'd be so similar to what i wear irl!
and yeah.... recent inflations went up again.... just 2 weeks back 2-3 bil was the average for something wanted, and the EIs are usually 1bil. now they all shot up to 5bil Dx it's like friggin pocket change now for rich people. it's barely worth it to buy from the MP so if there's something i really love, i'll just stick to the CS. a 10$ from time to time when they're on 25% sale isn't that bad xD;

Spoiled Pandahime

minghii

i just stop reporting anything unless it really gets in my way of using something, or that the item is very new and i know they'll correct it very soon. or else i just shut up about it e u e

i loved it so much i bought two from the CS xD; mainly because i fell in love with the face mod, that was something i'd buy for even if that's the only pose i love ahahahah. the recolor offers the face without the mouth, but i dont really like the colors, so im holding up my 5$ to see if there's ever gonna be a black hoodie version. that'd be so similar to what i wear irl!
and yeah.... recent inflations went up again.... just 2 weeks back 2-3 bil was the average for something wanted, and the EIs are usually 1bil. now they all shot up to 5bil Dx it's like friggin pocket change now for rich people. it's barely worth it to buy from the MP so if there's something i really love, i'll just stick to the CS. a 10$ from time to time when they're on 25% sale isn't that bad xD;

I've done the same, but lately my items are glitching more and more, and making them unusable together //sighs

Ahhhhh ; o; don't say a black version
I only have 500gc and I'm saving for Josey's ticket item (praying it's cheap, or I can buy something to sell with the gc or trade)
Ugh, damn piggy banks and stuff, it's getting to be overkill
I can't buy anything lately due to the increase, they're all 1b plus and I just don't have that kind of gold to drop when I have a charity to fund

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Angels Alibi
minghii

I've done the same, but lately my items are glitching more and more, and making them unusable together //sighs

I only have 500gc and I'm saving for Josey's ticket item (praying it's cheap, or I can buy something to sell with the gc or trade)
I can't buy anything lately due to the increase, they're all 1b plus and I just don't have that kind of gold to drop when I have a charity to fund

they're that bad? wow, i don't use much female items so i don't really notice them D: i hope they'll get fixed soon

with the amount of anticipation for her halo..... gaia is probably not gonna price that low in order to squeeze money out of it. D: try filling in a 5$ if you can? it's not that much but it'd do a lot of difference!

problem is people are buying them non-stop, and worst is they dont open them, but they sell on the MP. that doesn't ******** help. ugh. i hate this.
wow, charities must be hard to keep up these day though, if everything's basically shooting up as high as the ozone >m> gaia's just sad to live in now

Spoiled Pandahime

minghii
Angels Alibi
minghii

they're that bad? wow, i don't use much female items so i don't really notice them D: i hope they'll get fixed soon

with the amount of anticipation for her halo..... gaia is probably not gonna price that low in order to squeeze money out of it. D: try filling in a 5$ if you can? it's not that much but it'd do a lot of difference!

problem is people are buying them non-stop, and worst is they dont open them, but they sell on the MP. that doesn't ******** help. ugh. i hate this.
wow, charities must be hard to keep up these day though, if everything's basically shooting up as high as the ozone >m> gaia's just sad to live in now
Yea, I tend to use leg mods and stockings, or shoes that change the foot shape and it causes weird issues. Normally I'd ignore it, but I rather like my leg mods

Shhhhhh ; o; halo and boobs
I've been trying to do free grants, but I've only gotten to the 500 thus far Dx

Ahhhh yea, many buy them just to sell, so they don't lose direct profit really
Versus those buying from MP to open
And yep Dx It's a pain trying to gift wl things when everythings jumped. I just don't have the funds to properly gift like I want to

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Angels Alibi
minghii
Angels Alibi
minghii

Yea, I tend to use leg mods and stockings, or shoes that change the foot shape and it causes weird issues. Normally I'd ignore it, but I rather like my leg mods

Shhhhhh ; o; halo and boobs
I've been trying to do free grants, but I've only gotten to the 500 thus far Dx

Ahhhh yea, many buy them just to sell, so they don't lose direct profit really
Versus those buying from MP to open
And yep Dx It's a pain trying to gift wl things when everythings jumped. I just don't have the funds to properly gift like I want to

ahh legs mods. i wish stockings and shoes can make this ugly male base less bulky, unfortunately not a lof of them do that xD;

good luuuck. and well, 5$ isn't that bad. if her item is really worth it but it's not 5$, refilling a bit (if you can) wouldn't be that bad i guess. i hope you good luck getting it never the less!

i only buy to fund my own quest right now ; A ; and trying to draw for limited items OTL
life is hard on gaia ; m ; and the only thing you can ever afford to gift are the drops from the RIGs Dx

Shy Dark Elf

burning_eyes

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100