Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Codger

Planned Whim
Played them all....worst one was re: coded, never got the whole card thing. Another thing that was strange was that sephiroth was harder (at least to me) then xenmas in KH2. Best battle in all the games was Sephiroth and terra vs. Final form sora. I must say the games arent as thrilling unless your on proud or critical mode but to each their own. Birth by Sleep did shed alot of light on things though and i cant wait for the next game.
That...never happens in the plot, bro.

Are you on drugs?

Tiny Pal

19,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Weird West Horror
Planned Whim
Played them all....worst one was re: coded, never got the whole card thing. Another thing that was strange was that sephiroth was harder (at least to me) then xenmas in KH2. Best battle in all the games was Sephiroth and terra vs. Final form sora. I must say the games arent as thrilling unless your on proud or critical mode but to each their own. Birth by Sleep did shed alot of light on things though and i cant wait for the next game.
That...never happens in the plot, bro.

Are you on drugs?

Well i know its not in the plot, but its still the best battle.....Any battle with Sephiroth is awesome.
Lythiris
I don't understand Kingdom Hearts.
It's okay, the game's super complicated. I blame my friend for getting me hooked onto it..... Grrr....

Quotable Codger

LaDamaDeNoche
Lythiris
I don't understand Kingdom Hearts.
It's okay, the game's super complicated. I blame my friend for getting me hooked onto it..... Grrr....
It's not, though. The plot of that series is pretty simplistic.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I love kingdom hearts. I still need to play bbs and recoded.
Everybody know Terra is the best right?

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I love Kingdom Hearts. Great story, great characters, great gameplay. I have all the American released copies (KH, KHII, Chain of Memories, RE: Chain of Memories, Birth By Sleep, Days, RE:Coded...) and all the manga for KHI and Chain of Memories.
I really can't wait for Birth By Sleep 2 and Dream Drop Distance. And of course Kingdom Hearts 3.
Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom hearts 2, and Birth by Sleep are the best games in the series. Re-coded was just aweful. That was the first game I ever sold and had to look up the secret ending on youtube. The plot is really suspenseful if you understand it
snowstorm06
Kazuma_Dear 101
Yes,yes,yes I have finally finished the first Kingdom Hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Share your feelings and things you hate and love in the Kingdom Hearts games!! heart

havent u beat it be4 ninja

I beat Final Fantasy Dirge of Cerberus but Kingdom Hearts once not that long ago but just 4 days ago I beat Ansem again without dieing once whee
Sin Anna Lee
I love Kingdom Hearts. Great story, great characters, great gameplay. I have all the American released copies (KH, KHII, Chain of Memories, RE: Chain of Memories, Birth By Sleep, Days, RE:Coded...) and all the manga for KHI and Chain of Memories.
I really can't wait for Birth By Sleep 2 and Dream Drop Distance. And of course Kingdom Hearts 3.

Wow I only have the first two but the second one wont work WHY GAMESTOP!!!!!!! scream

Versatile Explorer

I liked the second kingdom hearts, I still have it and i had it for years!

Eloquent Streaker

Planned Whim
That's kind of a trend that Square Enix does- make the hidden bosses far more difficult than the final boss.

Eloquent Streaker

The games are an INCREDIBLY stupid concept that actually worked pretty well, but only if you take it as what it is- a silly action-RPG intended for younger players.

Dedicated Star

I really really really love Kingdom Hearts, but i believe the female characters are a disappointment. Aqua is the only decent one so far, with her own identity and background, all the others are Kairi look alikes >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff