Welcome to Gaia! ::

what up with HIM? hes so girly, its hilarious XD anybody else think he was a girl the first time you saw him???

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
He's cool.

Seeker

He's not girly and no, I thought he was a guy.
      He had no boobs. Can we get this clear? lolololo
iShieru

He had no boobs. Can we get this clear?

although that is true, the first time i saw him was in the clash of ninja game for shippuden
i had the sound off as it was late at night, and so i didnt hear his voice, i just saw his long hair in a pony-tail, dont get me wrong, i think deidara is awsome, he just seems awfully feminine to me XD

Seeker

awin56

although that is true, the first time i saw him was in the clash of ninja game for shippuden
i had the sound off as it was late at night, and so i didnt hear his voice, i just saw his long hair in a pony-tail, dont get me wrong, i think deidara is awsome, he just seems awfully feminine to me XD

Yeah.. he kind of reminds me of Ino in a way. :S
lol I think Deidara is an awesome akatsuki, sure hes "not" girly, he just looks like a girl razz So yeah.... But, Id have to say Konan is my favorite akatsuki, NOT Deidara Hehehe.... sweatdrop
iShieru
awin56

Yeah.. he kind of reminds me of Ino in a way. :S

exactly! its mostly just his hair razz
misora-angel
lol I think Deidara is an awesome akatsuki, sure hes "not" girly, he just looks like a girl razz So yeah.... But, Id have to say Konan is my favorite akatsuki, NOT Deidara Hehehe.... sweatdrop

haha konan IS pretty cool, the only reason i think deidara acts a bit girly is how obsessed he is with his "art"
yeah,
when i was first introduced to him,
i did think he was rather feminine. c:
i actually thought he was gay. xD
but he's pretty cool;
he's a bro.
d:
Riabear12
yeah,
when i was first introduced to him,
i did think he was rather feminine. c:
i actually thought he was gay. xD
but he's pretty cool;
he's a bro.
d:

same here! XD
C'est bien.

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Deidara is soo awesome! I love him and Sasori! His hair is awesome~and I love his method of attack (:
I love Deidara xd
iShieru

He had no boobs. Can we get this clear? lolololo
lol at the the last part xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas