Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Or is it just down for repairs?

I noticed when I came on today that my Quest for Bladewing had disappeared off my Quest list. I was wondering what the deal is, did you end the event? Is it down for repairs again? will it be back?

I know several people were having issues with the event Mogas causing glitches, so I wondered what exactly is going on.

Did the event end? it was stated that it would be extended because of the meltdown, but then they were having issues with the Mogas not spawning. Then, others said the Mogas they caught were glitchy and causing problems.

I hope it is not gone for good; I tried to get Bladewing but first the site went down, then I had to recapture Scud and THEN we had the spawn problem, and I did finally get Scud a second time but could never get Bladewing to spawn.

Did you guys give it up for now, or is it over-over, or what? Some of us have been talking about it in other threads, so maybe you could verify it for us so we can stop looking. Thank you!

6,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hunter 50
Dsorceress

I noticed when I came on today that my Quest for Bladewing had disappeared off my Quest list. I was wondering what the deal is, did you end the event? Is it down for repairs again? will it be back?

I know several people were having issues with the event Mogas causing glitches, so I wondered what exactly is going on.

Did the event end? it was stated that it would be extended because of the meltdown, but then they were having issues with the Mogas not spawning. Then, others said the Mogas they caught were glitchy and causing problems.

I hope it is not gone for good; I tried to get Bladewing but first the site went down, then I had to recapture Scud and THEN we had the spawn problem, and I did finally get Scud a second time but could never get Bladewing to spawn.

Did you guys give it up for now, or is it over-over, or what? Some of us have been talking about it in other threads, so maybe you could verify it for us so we can stop looking. Thank you!

I say the same, i was not ablle to play the game, and you say in your notifications post it'll be extended, just the day it works, the quest stopped! Please repair the time of that quest!

13,140 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Waffles! 25
i'm not sure, but i think it did close. because i haven't been running into any scuds since saturday. don't quote me though.
I would imagine it's just down for repairs since it kept popping up again for those of us that had Scud and Bladewing already.
Nyeha_Cyka
I would imagine it's just down for repairs since it kept popping up again for those of us that had Scud and Bladewing already.

Yeah it is probably only down for repairs. However I did see a few Scuds, not that I needed another one. The only thing is that I have yet to see a Bladewing. I hope it gets repaired soon!!! REALLY want to catch it! xp

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
Dsorceress

Hey, Bladewing is still available. I caught my 2nd Bladewing today. Hope you'll catch yours.

Rainbow Consumer

Well I just saw Scud today at Fingerland Point, so I don't think it has ended yet.

Romantic Lover

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
BlueberrySnowflakes
Well I just saw Scud today at Fingerland Point, so I don't think it has ended yet.

same here, but with bladewing ^^, i found like 3 of them today...i killed all of them...by accident xD
i just caught one, the event isnt over ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces