Thank you!
I'm super excited for this!
et tu mi fili
Hippie Concrete
et tu mi fili
Hippie Concrete
et tu mi fili
Hippie Concrete

Definitely the Devil, Jack. I'm also in love with the idea of Ba'al's character, I feel like Christine has great potential to be badass, and I sort of have a tenderness in my heart for Styx that one would usually reserve for a well-meaning child that gets into trouble a lot and is really just a little stupid. That sounds kind of weird, but it's true!

If you'd play Jack for me, I'll love you forever. lol I was hoping he'd come across as wayward and unrestrained, but I don't know if I delivered enough description. I made Ba'al on a whim and I could see him partnered with Styx or Christine eventually. I like how he remains strictly grey, just wanting to work with the winning team, and for his own benefit. I'm glad you got that from Styx, that's exactly what I was hoping for and as for Christine, yes, she'd be bad a** incarnate, she's shaped from a few influences I've had working with another writer. <:

Haha, of course! And is that Jack Nicholson in the picture? Because it looks like him, and I'm like: OMG SHINING. That's my favorite film, it still scares the bejeezus out of me. But for the character, I was definitely thinking a rogue type character who does what he wants when he wants and doesn't ask or answer questions or care about consequences- He's alive to be alive, if that makes sense.

Ba'al definitely seems like the shady right hand man, who makes himself trusted to his boss but would switch sides in an instant if the grass was greener on the other side. Very cocky, arrogant, self-righteous, but not obnoxious. Quiet, suave, maybe a ladies man, and his arrogance only shows and becomes his downfall at the worst of times. I can't think of a character to compare him to, but there are tons of them.

Yeah, totally in love with these characters. (((: Sorry for sort of taking liberties just then.

No, no, no by all means, make of them what you will. <: It's all free to be chopped and changed and adapted to, so I welcome it, truly. I'm just really glad you're into it. I tried showing Peccavi to several roleplayers a week back, and every request was rejected. I thought it was just going to fade into oblivion and it'd just nag at me until I forced myself into writing it into a story instead.

I like your take on Ba'al, especially the cocky, arrogance. Characters like that are most interesting to portray and meddle with.

Yes, it's Nicholson. I love him. *A* The Shining is awesome too. Love that film.

Right, right. I'm glad I found it! I was iffy at first, but then I really read it, and now I'm crazy for it, haha.

I really like Styx, I feel like there's a ton of humor to be had there. I like the idea of Christine's role and character, but characters like her get lost very easily. It's hard to find a happy medium between them being so righteous and badass they can never like anyone and therefore remain a very flat character, and making them a weepy mary sue whose mother didn't hug them enough that can only be saved by the power of love just needs prince charming's kiss who has a 'wall' what is actually, as it turns out, very easily broken and has a soft, mushy romantic on the inside. So I'm iffy. Definitely in love with the other three, though.

I was worried I'd written a little too much, meaning people would either ignore it, or simply not get where I was trying to go with it. I think that's what happened in most cases, for others, sure it just wasn't their thing, which is fine too. I wasn't really all that sure how to go about presenting the plot to people in a simplistic way, so I made that test thread and hoped for the best. It failed. 4laugh

Yes, I see Christine as fawning over Mephistopheles, and being attracted to men in power. In a way I see her akin to Ba'al, and working both sides to her own advantage. I can get what you mean by adapting such a character though, especially in a romantic situation. I don't think she'd ever be the sort to become romantically involved, unless the lover was as dark and selfish as she. There would be passion and lust, but perhaps never love.

Yes, Styx is definitely comic relief.

Alright. I'm really crazy for this plot and all the characters, haha.

Distinct Lunatic

Hippie Concrete
et tu mi fili
Hippie Concrete
et tu mi fili
Hippie Concrete

Haha, of course! And is that Jack Nicholson in the picture? Because it looks like him, and I'm like: OMG SHINING. That's my favorite film, it still scares the bejeezus out of me. But for the character, I was definitely thinking a rogue type character who does what he wants when he wants and doesn't ask or answer questions or care about consequences- He's alive to be alive, if that makes sense.

Ba'al definitely seems like the shady right hand man, who makes himself trusted to his boss but would switch sides in an instant if the grass was greener on the other side. Very cocky, arrogant, self-righteous, but not obnoxious. Quiet, suave, maybe a ladies man, and his arrogance only shows and becomes his downfall at the worst of times. I can't think of a character to compare him to, but there are tons of them.

Yeah, totally in love with these characters. (((: Sorry for sort of taking liberties just then.

No, no, no by all means, make of them what you will. <: It's all free to be chopped and changed and adapted to, so I welcome it, truly. I'm just really glad you're into it. I tried showing Peccavi to several roleplayers a week back, and every request was rejected. I thought it was just going to fade into oblivion and it'd just nag at me until I forced myself into writing it into a story instead.

I like your take on Ba'al, especially the cocky, arrogance. Characters like that are most interesting to portray and meddle with.

Yes, it's Nicholson. I love him. *A* The Shining is awesome too. Love that film.

Right, right. I'm glad I found it! I was iffy at first, but then I really read it, and now I'm crazy for it, haha.

I really like Styx, I feel like there's a ton of humor to be had there. I like the idea of Christine's role and character, but characters like her get lost very easily. It's hard to find a happy medium between them being so righteous and badass they can never like anyone and therefore remain a very flat character, and making them a weepy mary sue whose mother didn't hug them enough that can only be saved by the power of love just needs prince charming's kiss who has a 'wall' what is actually, as it turns out, very easily broken and has a soft, mushy romantic on the inside. So I'm iffy. Definitely in love with the other three, though.

I was worried I'd written a little too much, meaning people would either ignore it, or simply not get where I was trying to go with it. I think that's what happened in most cases, for others, sure it just wasn't their thing, which is fine too. I wasn't really all that sure how to go about presenting the plot to people in a simplistic way, so I made that test thread and hoped for the best. It failed. 4laugh

Yes, I see Christine as fawning over Mephistopheles, and being attracted to men in power. In a way I see her akin to Ba'al, and working both sides to her own advantage. I can get what you mean by adapting such a character though, especially in a romantic situation. I don't think she'd ever be the sort to become romantically involved, unless the lover was as dark and selfish as she. There would be passion and lust, but perhaps never love.

Okay, so would you be interested in roleplaying it with me? c:

Distinct Lunatic

Distinct Lunatic

Distinct Lunatic

Distinct Lunatic

Distinct Lunatic

Distinct Lunatic

et tu mi fili
Hippie Concrete
et tu mi fili
Hippie Concrete
et tu mi fili
Hippie Concrete

But of course. (((:

Distinct Lunatic

Hippie Concrete
et tu mi fili
Hippie Concrete
et tu mi fili
Hippie Concrete

But of course. (((:

Great, I'll PM you and we can discuss roles and who wants what from the plot and so forth then.

Distinct Lunatic

Distinct Lunatic

Distinct Lunatic

et tu mi fili
Hippie Concrete
et tu mi fili
Hippie Concrete
et tu mi fili
Hippie Concrete

But of course. (((:

Great, I'll PM you and we can discuss roles and who wants what from the plot and so forth then.

Sounds great! (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces