Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

@ Hatsya: Grats! I love Saiph. What body are you thinking of, are you hybridizing?

@ Khrys: welcome back! he looks amazing! love his lips.

Fluffy Prophet

The Sexiest Hobo Around

Update on my side:
Moira is still Moira, though she got a new headband which she's... just wearing cause... she... likes... flowers???
User Image

And there's Exellion and Lilith along with Tobias's body. Exellion doesn't know it's gonna be a boy. v___v
User Image

Can I just kidnap them, please? They are so amazing. I really love Moira. the headband gives her a Dia de los muertos feel.
Intimate Rain

You can find a lot of doll pics of mine from here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/freyrferret/

I need to take phjoto of my OC chars in some point there too, but now other one is undergoing styling, so it will take a while, because all the clothes and wigs and such I have for my Create-a-monster sets of Monster high, it's a long coordination to find perfect set

Woo. Male body practice time~

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Emfy-chan
Intimate Rain

You can find a lot of doll pics of mine from here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/freyrferret/

I need to take phjoto of my OC chars in some point there too, but now other one is undergoing styling, so it will take a while, because all the clothes and wigs and such I have for my Create-a-monster sets of Monster high, it's a long coordination to find perfect set

Woo. Male body practice time~

Knock yourself silly. smile I managed to redress my OC Mosnter High char... I just now need to kick myselff on the butt and take photo of her and the other OC

Devout Prophet

Spore XP
@Hatsya - Wow! That sounds like it was meant to be. Saiph is a very pretty sculpt. I am sure you will find something awesome that will work. It is destiny!

@Hobo - Me, the tiny queen? How did this happen? Yep, the new buyer for Kess is already writing her backstory (so hopefully I start seeing payment soon... lol!) Moira is such a sweetie. I remember when you first got her! <3 Always glad to see updates on her.

I've been playing with Tally a bit and I think the crazy mohair wig I made at the Doll North wig making workshop might actually work for her. It is a hard cap wig made with layers of fabritac, alpaca fur and my sweat and tears. It smells a little weird, so it is currently undergoing potpourri therapy. The reveal is yet to come. XD

Yes you! The Tiny Queen! I don't know, you've always struck me as that :'-) maybe cause of all your dolls your tinies are the super cutest to me? You always seem to know just how to dress or pose them in a way that makes me squeal. 4laugh And thank you! I only just now noticed her eyes seem like fish eyes in the pic, but eeey.

Rain, I understand that and I understand your position. But when you get to that point in life, sometimes you just gotta prioritize and let other stuff go for now. Treat yourself with smaller stuff if you really want something nice for yourself, but you gotta do first what's gotta be done first. emotion_yatta Take care of yourself (I've been there, it gets better, I promise)!

And thank you Hatsya! <3 I love making them in my spare time, but I tend to get way too involved in them so I suddenly miss two or three hours of my day :'-) And fuuuu yess thick lipped dolls AY. Am I right? -starts handing out fanclub buttons-

AAhhh Finlet you're making me blush. ; --- ; thank you! I really enjoy my crew as they are now (though Tobias obviously not... headless and blanco). Moira loves you too emotion_c8

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I don't know if I ever dropped this photobomb. But I'm pretty obsessed with pairing my sisters Luts nana with my Kelp. xD Aw Luna and Frosty

User Image

Also, this is my crew as it stands right now
User Image

Obsessive Cultist

@Hobo: Wait, wait, wait, you made these?? That's so cool! emotion_kirakira Do you have an etsy shop or something along those lines?
*puts a fanclub button on* <,< .. lol

@Fin: Thank you! I have no idea about the body yet, haha. Not even sure if I'm gonna go for male or female to be honest emotion_yatta

Sparkly Genius

The Sexiest Hobo Around

Yes you! The Tiny Queen! I don't know, you've always struck me as that :'-) maybe cause of all your dolls your tinies are the super cutest to me? You always seem to know just how to dress or pose them in a way that makes me squeal. 4laugh And thank you! I only just now noticed her eyes seem like fish eyes in the pic, but eeey.

You are just too sweet!
I definitely play with my tinies the most. I rarely move my poor SDs. I like looking at all my dolls though. lol
Here's Tally in the wig I made/tried to tame. I realize now that I am looking at it that there is a big bump on the top still ;___; More work to be done!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Mood elevated! ;_;
Mom, sisters and brother got me a actual good camera as birthday present (even though my birthday is tomorrow, since my mom and sisters live so far, me and brother went to pick out the camera yesterday).
Now all I needi s memory card reader and I can start taking pics in much better quality

Sparkly Genius

Hey guys,
Just wanted to let you know I am selling some BJD stuff and am willing to cut special deals with friends.
Here's a link to my sales album in BJD Adoption on Facebook. CLICK ME
I also have the same album set up on BJD addicts sales and commissions page and BJD selling universe if you are a member of either of those groups. Just search for Spore's Sales.
Thanks!

EDIT: I am really liking the limited Luts summer SDF65 Bory... why does Luts have to do this to me when I already have another of their dolls on order and my car is breaking down! ;_______; hoping I can make enough in sales to start funding this boy.

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
wooo! Birthday

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Goddamit Gaia! I want that team durem favor thing and the girl inkling hair item. ;_; Why always cash items

Devout Prophet

Spore XP

; --- ; see, there you go making me all squishy when I see those tinies of yours. Tally looks so cuuute. :squee:

Oh and Hatsya, you flatter me! I love making flower headbands/crowns, but I don't sell them xD Just now I got in another huge batch of colorful paper flowers and I'm feeling a bit like a fairy~ wheeeee.

Fate! I missed seeing your crew! I always find your crew so nicely fitting! They match each other in style~ That's something I can really look up to considering my crew just tends to be all over the place xD;;

Bwuhhh, in other news, I feel like I've been waiting for years for Tobias's head to come home. I ordered his head the 28th of April, but it's still processing ; -- ; C'mon LittleMonica, don't let me downnn.

Sparkly Genius

The Sexiest Hobo Around
Spore XP

; --- ; see, there you go making me all squishy when I see those tinies of yours. Tally looks so cuuute. :squee:

Oh and Hatsya, you flatter me! I love making flower headbands/crowns, but I don't sell them xD Just now I got in another huge batch of colorful paper flowers and I'm feeling a bit like a fairy~ wheeeee.

Fate! I missed seeing your crew! I always find your crew so nicely fitting! They match each other in style~ That's something I can really look up to considering my crew just tends to be all over the place xD;;

Bwuhhh, in other news, I feel like I've been waiting for years for Tobias's head to come home. I ordered his head the 28th of April, but it's still processing ; -- ; C'mon LittleMonica, don't let me downnn.

<3
Which LittleMonica sculpt is your boy going to be? They are literally the sweetest company. Whenever I post a pic of my littlemonica boy, they like and comment something nice! Also they have some gorgeous SDs!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay so here is my finished babe. His name is Tag and I love him so much.. ;^; his wig just came in today. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff