Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

@ Dionnysia: yes, share! we love all the dolls

Oh no I failed my own challenge. I didnt forget yesterday I was just so sick I couldnt make the time, and Dave had the camera. SO, a day late, day 6, Arlette! My first and ever so favorite, I hope when I die she gets handed down for generations:
User Image

Sparkly Genius

Ciel, that photograph is gorgeous.

I was out all day, but thankfully remembered I needed to post! Here's doll pic #6, Nora my Slinkyneko Jr. Borry on an AoD body:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Genius

Dolly day #7 - Today's doll is Blair, my Luts KDF '13 Winter event head on an AE body. Blair is my contest doll - since I started using her for my entries is BJD Project Runway and the Dollism Triathalon, I've been bringing home prizes. She's a lucky doll!

Where is everyone else today? I guess it is Monday and the start of the work week. I thought I had to work today, so I drove out to the school I thought I was teaching at, only to find out I was booked for a completely different Monday. Oops.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
I just usually forget about this thread. Unless I get quoted I usually don't even know if someone was talking to me.....

I. Mostly sit on fb or tumblr

Fluffy Prophet

Day 7, Zephyr!
User Image

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I need to play catch up so.i. think I'm behind like.. 4 days? xD So.. You'll all get a group shot of four dolls! It's been.. some sort of crazy here. Between work and my nephew being in the hospital for almost a week now...

Fluffy Prophet

Day 8, Nagisa!
User Image

Notou_Chan's Wife

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ahh, I love Nagisa's wig! heart

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
My Tan MNF Lishe "Pcikelzchia" I usually just call her Chia, or Soot

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ciel - She's the prettiest Lishe I've ever seen. We can plan a day to get together. It's hard because I work so much. Right now I'm training new employees so hopefully soon I'll have more free time.

Omg, I got caught up with stuff and didn't post for a few days, So Here is my day 6 and 7. The cute couple Minhyun and Soa.

Minhyun and Soa
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

Sparkly Genius

Everyone's photos today are wonderful. smile
It's getting late, but I snapped a dark bedroom pic of Maddy for day 8, my Lati green Lea and first ever BJD.

Notou_Chan's Wife

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
I already posted all my dolls but I did finally get a decent shot of Rica with her new eyes. I've decided I'm definitely keeping her, too. It's nice to think of her as more shy than worried n_n

Sparkly Genius

Those eyes look amazing in her! She's gorgeous.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Stokiaci
Ciel - She's the prettiest Lishe I've ever seen. We can plan a day to get together. It's hard because I work so much. Right now I'm training new employees so hopefully soon I'll have more free time.

Omg, I got caught up with stuff and didn't post for a few days, So Here is my day 6 and 7. The cute couple Minhyun and Soa.

Minhyun and Soa
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

I am always free Thursday's for sure, but with enough planning we can really do whatever works best!! I'll have to bring some of my mnf hoard

Fashionable Gaian

OMG! I found a very old pic of Yun, so this will be my day 3

[User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out