Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

I was about to order more anime eyes for my DD's, and I stumbled on this. Thought I'd share the love:
User Image

Sparkly Genius

I adore that link outfit. I don't feel that sculpt is a great fot for the character though.

Fashionable Gaian

It makes me sad that there is only one CDN BJD dealer left ;__;

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Just ordered my first SD girl! I finally found the one...Sadol Yena!!

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
oh that Link! now I have even bigger inspiration to make Link outfit for my boy (oging to be different color though).

I wish I win in lottery this weekend (atl least couple thousand) so I could order myself girl doll too.. x_x and tons of clothe for Bastian.

That reminds me, my friend promised to drop by at thursday and bring one of his boys with him if he just can and we'll take photos.
I wonder if Bastian will be shy
my god, theyre all so beautiful ;____;

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Suko_Elric
I Restrung Her! AND ReFaceuped Her...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Idrial - Oh My by Faith In Beauty, on Flickr
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Idrial - What Did You Say by Faith In Beauty, on Flickr

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
I can't wait to get my MP access at DoA and at Finnish BJD site.. x_x because from there I might be able to get a girl doll much easier and cheaper.... As much I love my SD size boy, I might take MSD sized girl.... But no hurry though, with Bastian and my over 100 Monster High dolls, I should have stuff to do for a while

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Just put together an avatar inspired by a song. I call this avatar: Sissy that walk

Fluffy Prophet

@ Intimate rain: my sister is learning Finnish right now. Do you speak Finnish in order to use that website?

@ Stokiaci: awesome! grats!

@ five point palm technique: are you just discovering bjd's? they are addictive.

not a great picture... but I wanted to share Nagisa's dorky bunny ears.
User Image

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
@Finlet: Yeah. They use mainly finnish. I'm not totally sure, if there's english section, have to check that out. but there is facebook group that isn't so strict, so I think that's good way to start. smile
The Furry Fuzzball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Reaha - Just Day-Dreaming - Photoshoot 16 by Faith In Beauty, on Flickr
Reaha Is Totally Relaxing Here In Her New Dress I Just Made Her!

Super cute dress! And Idrial looks AMAZING!

Sorry about my lack of activity, I've been really sick.
I saw that Link not too long ago! He's so pretty, I agree that the face doesn't fit well but I think he's very well done!

Greta came on Tuesday and I snapped a quick photo of her all dressed up!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Greta by Connor-Hime, on Flickr

I love her; she's so tiny and adorable!

Notou_Chan's Wife

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
I ordered a Bunny Nine Potpourri from Nine9 Style on the first, and the wait is killing me! rofl How do you guys deal with the wait period? I've only ever gotten dolls secondhand before.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Congrats! I love the bunnny nine girls. They are adorable. I prepare for arrivals by making clothes, assesories or anything else I feel they need. I also like to shop around for wigs and eyes. If those things don't work I'll try forgetting I'm waiting on a doll.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff