Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Intimate Rain
Pugnacious Banana
sad no i had stuff like that at home somewhere but i don't have them with me now..
depending which DoT boy body, i could measure the one doll i have here with me if you want more measurements than they list on DoD's site before you get your doll

I think I'm going to get the D.O.T. Boys new body -2 (or somehow that it was spelled in their website) for my Lahoo
ohh
i'm 0 help then because my only doll with that body is on the other side of the world from me right now cry

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Pugnacious Banana
Intimate Rain
Pugnacious Banana
sad no i had stuff like that at home somewhere but i don't have them with me now..
depending which DoT boy body, i could measure the one doll i have here with me if you want more measurements than they list on DoD's site before you get your doll

I think I'm going to get the D.O.T. Boys new body -2 (or somehow that it was spelled in their website) for my Lahoo
ohh
i'm 0 help then because my only doll with that body is on the other side of the world from me right now cry

Would you be able to make me picture with another boy doll and mark what things I should measure for clothing? I'm really daft at these things, and I need everything to shown me really simply before I realise how it works and then I start learning how other complicated stuff about that works..

Friendly Loiterer

12,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
I recently got a doll (Wednesday) and have been asking people in the BJD tag on.. Instagram... for tips and help. Kind of embarrassing and was wondering if anyone would be willing to invite me to DOA? If not that's alright. I mainly just wanted to get more faceup tips and look for Doll meetups in my area.

Sparkly Genius

Tomorrow is unofficially "Support BJD Artists Day". People all over social networking sites will be posting photos of their legit dolls with words of encouragement for the BJD artists we love. If any of you guys are in on this, it would be awesome to see your pics here as well!
User Image

Fluffy Prophet

User Image
#proBjdArtists what a great cause! doubt my message would be ok on DoA though, all off topic and what-not.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

If I didn't work all day I would have taken a picture x.x; now it's late and the lighting is crappy though

Notou_Chan's Wife

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Aww, I didn't know about it! My girls are in a state of disarray at the moment crying

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

So, I finally did it, I finally took photos of my mermaid all put together. xD I do think I'm going to keep the Obitsu head on her. 3nodding Her name is Kappa, btw.

(Sorry for not catching up, I'll go back and check the responses tomorrow since it's my bedtime. x'D)

User ImageUser Image

Sparkly Genius

She looks so super cute, Saffron! How does the obitsu head stay on there for you?
She's absolutely gorgeous!! I'm so jealous!

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Thank you, guys. ; w ; I looooove her! Still looking forward to seeing Fin's girl. ;3

Spore XP

Ahaha, I love how your original plan was "two of each size", and now... we both just have so many dolls. x'D
And Kappa's head stays on well, but is a little floppy. It won't look down or stay straight a lot of the time, so I'm gonna have to suede it at some point. She kinda needs to be tightened in the arms, too. I should have done it before I put the tail together. xD

ToodIes

No problem, I should start quoting more in case too many pages go by for people to catch up. x'D
Aw man. Yeah, there are a lot of measurements that you just can't really get until you have the doll. I forget, did you say if you were on DoA? There are so many people there that sometimes you can get someone to do some quick measurements for you. 3nodding
Oh yay, Doll Leaves is so reasonably priced, and some of their dolls are really cute. :3 That sounds like a good plan. Definitely keep us posted on your faceup practice when you get the doll. :0 We have a few artists in here who'd probably be happy to help with any advice you might need. whee
SHE'S HERE. :'D And I finally posted her! xD She is so huge for an MSD, but I love her. heart My box opening's on Youtube (and posted a few pages ago I think?), too. whee

Ao-chan

Does your friend in Seattle happen to go to any meets in the area? :0 I live on the east side and just went to one on Saturday!

Notou_Chan's Wife

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Saffron Blehckchah
Does your friend in Seattle happen to go to any meets in the area? :0 I live on the east side and just went to one on Saturday!

I think she does, I haven't asked in a while. She's in Burien 3nodding

Fluffy Prophet

@ Saffron: she's so gorgeous! I'm so excited to open mine. I had my Mom check for damage and I confess I peeked at her tail color. The resin for their tails is so pretty! Partially sheer, a little sparkly... I'm not sure if I'll blush it at all.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Ao-chan

Oh cool! If she hasn't already, she should join our group on Facebook, everything usually gets posted there. 3nodding

Finlet

Hehe, couldn't resist, huh? ;3 Their tails are even prettier than I thought they'd be! I'm conflicted about blushing, too. I originally wanted more colours on her tail, but I don't want to take away from the translucency or shimmer, either.
Hello! Please call me: Infinitti
About you: A quiet but weird 17 year old girl who will have her first BJD when she has the money.
How you got into the hobby: Saw pictures & instantly fell in love! *_*
Your dolls: N/A ):
Name: N/A ):
Sculpt: N/A
Date Received: N/A
Personality/Backstory: N/A
Favourite aspect of the hobby: N/A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash