Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Finlet
@ Intimate rain: here's one: DoA and the other: DoA

@ Ao-chan: I think its an awesome way to meet. My hubby and I met while working at a haunted house. Uuhhhh zombie lovvvve emotion_zombie

I cannot look at them, I don't have account there, and I don't have invitation code to use to make one

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Rain; Thanks! Yes, the open eyes are big and cute, aren't they? :3 And I hope you can order your own doll soon! :0 I love DoD. x3

@Ao-chan; No wayyy. I also live in Seattle, like your friend, and that was also why I couldn't go to Dollism. rofl Has she been out here long? And does she ever go to meets? Because I totally need to get out and meet more doll people here. ; ~ ;
And thanks! I love how the cats just saunter in with me barely noticing. xDD

@Hatsya; They just came out in September, and for some reason, they don't seem to have been talked about much? ; w ; I was glad to get her this fast. heart The tail is amaaaaaazing. Now to spend all my money on her customizations.... rofl

@Fin; I can't resist. I have to say open her now. x'DD You will sooo want to get started on her now instead of waiting 'til Christmas. And yeah, when I saw the teeth, I knew you'd be happy about that! wink She's perfect for you!
LOL that's so funny, that's my husband's Snuffelupagus from when he was little. x'DD
I know, I was surprised they somehow matched, too! I feel like, with that luck, I should keep her... but I'm also wondering if the match is due to whatever sealant was used? If so, I'm worried that wiping her and putting her back to her true colour would ruin the match... which I guess blushing could fix... hm. I am so tempted to take you up on that offer, but she needs blushing on her torso, tail, ears... it's going to be a lot of work, and would be a lot to ship out, (or else, I could just send you the head, but then the body, etc. might not match) so I'm going to have to think carefully about what to do next. x___x;; I know what colour scheme I want for her, but I'm still not sure where to put each of the colours, so I need to get that sorted out. x'D
So much to think about. @__@

Fluffy Prophet

@ Saffron: My hubby's snuffy is from when he was little, too. Definitely have them blushed together, there's tons of great artists out there. I'm still so tempted by the Russian one that did the snow white I showed you.

@ Intimate Rain: I can send you an invite, but it won't help much since it takes time to gain marketplace access.

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Finlet
@ Saffron: My hubby's snuffy is from when he was little, too. Definitely have them blushed together, there's tons of great artists out there. I'm still so tempted by the Russian one that did the snow white I showed you.

@ Intimate Rain: I can send you an invite, but it won't help much since it takes time to gain marketplace access.

Please sent anyways, I can always talk, look around and post pics when I get my first

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyone know someone who'd like to buy a SOOM Taco with both heads ( different faceups on each )

$450 shipped within us.... Shipping would change for outside buyers ( not by too much though unless you go express )

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Taco is adorable but I am not allowed to buy more dolls till I pay off my cc some more :c

Fashionable Gaian

Speaking of DoA what happen to group orders? There use to be tons of them going on at once, and now there is hardly any :c

Sparkly Genius

Congrats on your mermaid arrivals, ladies! Finlet, I got my heads in the mail this morning but haven't had a chance to play with them yet. I love Wynn's look so much now. My mom thinks my AE Pudding is the cutest (she told me no more dolls though so I showed her the next one I am going to get... XD)

Fluffy Prophet

Spore XP
Congrats on your mermaid arrivals, ladies! Finlet, I got my heads in the mail this morning but haven't had a chance to play with them yet. I love Wynn's look so much now. My mom thinks my AE Pudding is the cutest (she told me no more dolls though so I showed her the next one I am going to get... XD)

Oh good I'm glad you like them. Have you chosen a name for your pudding yet?
Saffron Blehckchah

OH! Thanks for the quote hehe I might have missed your response otherwise

I actually started to get really nervous that I didn't have the right measurements for him since it doesn't list a shoulder to hip length :c I could probably make cardigan sweaters but I def couldn't make the fitted collared shirt I wanted to make him without all the right measurements </3 But I'll totally post anything I make! c:
I probably won't attempt his faceup I have something super specific in mind that I doubt I'd be able to do.
But I was looking into some doll leaves dolls and I found one that would look good with a pretty much generic faceup so I figure I can do that myself C: I decided that I wanted to aim for a more realistic priced doll for my first one. 600 before shipping is too much for me to spend right now. But 160 before shipping is doable.

Ahh I can't wait to see all the pictures of your doll!! ;u; are you very close? o u o

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
By the way, does someone of you here in this thread, have patterns/measurements for Dream of dolls D.O.T. Line boys... I could use them when I get my doll, because the clothes fromt he site are so expensive, that I could make my own, or ask mom help me make some

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Intimate Rain
By the way, does someone of you here in this thread, have patterns/measurements for Dream of dolls D.O.T. Line boys... I could use them when I get my doll, because the clothes fromt he site are so expensive, that I could make my own, or ask mom help me make some

That would be a pug question

Pugnacious banana

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
sad no i had stuff like that at home somewhere but i don't have them with me now..
depending which DoT boy body, i could measure the one doll i have here with me if you want more measurements than they list on DoD's site before you get your doll

Sparkly Genius

Finlet
Spore XP

Oh good I'm glad you like them. Have you chosen a name for your pudding yet?

Yes, finally! I am going with Relm. She's friends with Esper so she's joining the FFVI inspired name crew.

So far I have only snapped this quick pic of her. I need to make a new family photo (again).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Pugnacious Banana
sad no i had stuff like that at home somewhere but i don't have them with me now..
depending which DoT boy body, i could measure the one doll i have here with me if you want more measurements than they list on DoD's site before you get your doll

I think I'm going to get the D.O.T. Boys new body -2 (or somehow that it was spelled in their website) for my Lahoo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff