Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I have 2 secondhand dolls and a secondhand floating head. All others are brand new.

I'm going to Texas to see my family for the Thanksgiving holiday! I'm really excited. I'm bringing Seven and Yuki with me. I've fallen so much for Seven that I can't bear to be away from her for two weeks. Today, I spent my time making her a dress. She's been using Aria's and Niah's clothes. She needed something of her own.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
New dress
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

Sparkly Genius

Finlet
My mermaid should arrive today! But I'm not going to open her till Christmas unless Saffron opens hers sooner.

Waiting that long would be outrageous, in my opinion! How could you possibly wait?

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP
Finlet
My mermaid should arrive today! But I'm not going to open her till Christmas unless Saffron opens hers sooner.

Waiting that long would be outrageous, in my opinion! How could you possibly wait?

I agree whole-heartily.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Heres a picture of my crew as they stand now.
Minus my aidollw ho I forgot to throw in. xD I love how divided they are and perfect. Legit. My calm, collected thinkers are on the left. Then my hot headed, scheming trouble makers are on the right. xD I love my division on having that right amount. xD
And my division will stay as such, in a sense.
My Kelp is a schemer, but he's also a thinker and not really a hot head. So he'd be like.. middle ground, but more right.
My Pine girl would definitely be a lefty.
Arwen is .. hot headed, but not as bad as the others so would be on the right.
I want the other SD boy I want to be on the left.
xD I'm keeping a well divided line with m y doll plans.

User Image

Ignore Rens epic forehead. I didn't realize his wig had fallen back.

Notou_Chan's Wife

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Stokiaci
I have 2 secondhand dolls and a secondhand floating head. All others are brand new.

I'm going to Texas to see my family for the Thanksgiving holiday! I'm really excited. I'm bringing Seven and Yuki with me. I've fallen so much for Seven that I can't bear to be away from her for two weeks. Today, I spent my time making her a dress. She's been using Aria's and Niah's clothes. She needed something of her own.

New dress
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

Super cute! I can only make sweaters out of socks, I'm not much of a seamstress sweatdrop

Fluffy Prophet

Sadly my mailman didn't knock, just left a failure to deliver notice so I'll have to pick her up at the post office another time.
I can wait even though I'm so excited because if I open her sooner I won't have anything to play with on Christmas. In the meantime I hope to drool over other people's doll pics.

@ Fate: they look so good! What other SD boy were you wanting?

@ Stokiaci: so pretty! I love the ruffles

@ Hatsya: he's so unique, I love the focus and softness of the photo.

@ Intimate Rain: speaking of elfy girls did you see 5star dolls latest? bjdcollectasy

@ Ao-chan: In some ways I do, but in others, not so much.... I'm a bit compulsive and obsessive, not the marks of a self-controlled person lol.

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Finlet
Sadly my mailman didn't knock, just left a failure to deliver notice so I'll have to pick her up at the post office another time.
I can wait even though I'm so excited because if I open her sooner I won't have anything to play with on Christmas. In the meantime I hope to drool over other people's doll pics.

@ Intimate Rain: speaking of elfy girls did you see 5star dolls latest? bjdcollectasy

@ Ao-chan: In some ways I do, but in others, not so much.... I'm a bit compulsive and obsessive, not the marks of a self-controlled person lol.

It's pretty, but not my style completely... something about her face is that puts me off... I wish I'd remember the picture of elf girl BJD I found one day, she was super pretty and I kind of want similar to her... I have hard time describing what thigns I like in BJD:s, but best I can say, I dislike the ones wityh really slinted eyes ones... they look really much like they'd be disgusted by somethign all the time... other one I don't really care about, though they are pretty, is the ones with closed eyes

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
This one would be nice if she had open eyes (she is pretty anyways) http://www.angell-studio.com/en/?product-1522.html

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Finlet

True, but to wait also loses the window of getting something replaced or fixed if anything broke in transit or was forgotten

Notou_Chan's Wife

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Finlet

@Ao-chan: In some ways I do, but in others, not so much.... I'm a bit compulsive and obsessive, not the marks of a self-controlled person lol.

I get it. I'm just not that patient. I'm horribly addicted to instant gratification. That may be another reason I get my dolls secondhand, now that I think about it. I don't know if I could wait three months for a doll D:

Fluffy Prophet

Intimate Rain

It's pretty, but not my style completely... something about her face is that puts me off... I wish I'd remember the picture of elf girl BJD I found one day, she was super pretty and I kind of want similar to her... I have hard time describing what thigns I like in BJD:s, but best I can say, I dislike the ones wityh really slinted eyes ones... they look really much like they'd be disgusted by somethign all the time... other one I don't really care about, though they are pretty, is the ones with closed eyes

What do you think of Doll in mind Flowne?
User Image
I like squinty eyes, although Theron my centaur boy is always skeptical because of his thin eyes.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Luts always sells a cherry elf head wher eyou can buy it and a body. I'm not sure what kind of elf you really like. x3

Fluffy Prophet

This is the kind of elf I really want, talk about totally different style! I really love him, he's like 2nd down on my wishlist. I'd love to make him my dark angel.
Bachtix Dark elf

Interstellar Loverboy

34,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Finlet
Intimate Rain

What do you think of Doll in mind Flowne?
User Image
I like squinty eyes, although Theron my centaur boy is always skeptical because of his thin eyes.

She's pretty, though I'd want different kind of hair for her. Not as "big" as she has. But those eyes are much prettier than squinty eyes. I myself (like I've stated ages ago) like really much Dream of Doll style. my first will be ordered from there

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I actually have two dolls I'm waiting on now. I'm about two months into waiting on my Illusion Spirit and I'm not sure what their shipping times are. I'm not even stressed about it. I know I'll probably have to wait 4-6 months for my Chloe. While waiting for dolls I like to make them clothes, and obsessively look at owners pictures.

Ao-Chan - Thanks, it takes practice to be able to sew anything. I started out making sock clothes too!

Finlet - I just saw that your Mermaid shipped. I can't wait to see what you do with her. Man, that elf Flowne is so adorable, and the Dark elf is pretty awesome. I love the semi transparent grayish purple resin he has. Who's first on that wishlist of yours?

Fate - I really love your doll family! Everyone looks like they fit together so nicely. I should take a picture of all my dolls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff