Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

I just chose her as a stand-in because her features are similar to Serin & Rico.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
So my dolls arrived yesterday!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Today's hoard!!!, on Flickr

The body belongs to the Celine heads on the couch, but I bought it with the intent of having a Celine boy, but that changed.

Yder "Dagran" took the body as soon as I unboxed them all..

The SP heads are:
Risse "Oktober"
Tika
Mika "Riven"
Celine "Diana"

OE: Celine "Ophelia" and New Family/NF Pukifee.

The SP heads are all mods I am working on slowly as I'm limited in tools and dexterity with my hand still being all kinds of messed up, but Risse was the first victim!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Working on Risse mod!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Working on Risse mod!

I've finished the rough opening, the eyes are getting bevelled to a 14mm eyecup in the head, and then the rest of the fine tuning and shaping will be through sanding of the eyes later on.

Ophelia is borrowing Lily's Moe-line body, and is using a brand new Leeke wig I got from a Grab-bag <3
Dagran is just so gorgeous....
I'm so bias but I don't think any Yder is prettier than him <3
( he's the brother to my Juri2008 )
I bought the Yder off of my 'sister' Lyz and joined her GO for all the heads and my full doll...
Dagran is painted by Angel Toast <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dagran and Ophelia
That looks all different kinds of awesome! Sorry to hear about your hand, though...

Sparkly Genius

Hmm, I haven't felt like replying lately, but I am excited that Dollism is next week! Hopefully I will have lots of dolly pics to post for you all, and I will reveal my contest entries then~

Congrats on the new arrivals, Ciel! Your mod looks awesome so far.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Suko_Elric
That looks all different kinds of awesome! Sorry to hear about your hand, though...

I broke my wrist in 2 places, and tore tendons in March, and its been a problem since.

Fuzzy Star

This dolls are so beautiful..

Now to I just need to stop being lazy and get a job, so I could buy one. gonk
Shattered Ciel
Suko_Elric

I broke my wrist in 2 places, and tore tendons in March, and its been a problem since.

*cringes* I hope it gets better soon. I pulled a tendon in my foot a couple of years ago (still don't know how I did it), but I can't even imagine what it's like to tear one... *cringes again* Get well soon!

Fluffy Prophet

@ Ciel: congrats on the big arrivals! Oh I really love the Risse sculpt.

@ Blanshire: I saved up for my first doll by quitting smoking and putting away $20 a month if that helps. You could get a doll in 10 months that way, they tend to be long-term goals.

@ Spore XP: glad you hopped on, I'll be excited to see your dollism pics. How is your doll family doing?

Sparkly Genius

Finlet
@ Ciel: congrats on the big arrivals! Oh I really love the Risse sculpt.

@ Blanshire: I saved up for my first doll by quitting smoking and putting away $20 a month if that helps. You could get a doll in 10 months that way, they tend to be long-term goals.

@ Spore XP: glad you hopped on, I'll be excited to see your dollism pics. How is your doll family doing?

Ahh, great actually, thanks for asking! Contests really inspire me, so I'm glad I had the opportunity to put a few things together for Dollism I probably wouldn't have otherwise. I'm still procrastinating on a new faceup for Wynn, and I'm hoping to get some new outfits for my SDs at the con. I am determined to stay focused and not buy a million MSD sized things like I usually do... sweatdrop

Devout Prophet

Thanks everyone for answering! I've decided to keep my JID Tania for a bit, try a new face-up and outfit and whatnot, see if that works out for her. smile

Gonna put a blatant sales post here...

Selling my Soom Grit for $255- now~
User Image
Link to DoA thread

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Someone needs to hide my paypal account. >.> I bought a Minifee Nanuri 2013 head. Ah, what can I say...This is my favorite event head and I've wanted one for a while. DDE had one in stock for a really good price so I bought it. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do with the head yet. I kind of want to make it a boy but for now, he'll..probably be sharing a body with Niah..

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Sexiest Hobo Around
Thanks everyone for answering! I've decided to keep my JID Tania for a bit, try a new face-up and outfit and whatnot, see if that works out for her. smile

Gonna put a blatant sales post here...

Selling my Soom Grit for $255- now~
User Image
Link to DoA thread

SO CUTE! biggrin

Sparkly Genius

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~ The elf eared versions on the tiny delfs are so cute I am dying. I am totally going to buy the elf-eared Mytyl soon! It just depends on how much I spend at Dollisnm next week. If I don't fall in love with a doll there, I will probably have enough doll money left over to place my order. <3333

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Stokiaci
Someone needs to hide my paypal account. >.> I bought a Minifee Nanuri 2013 head. Ah, what can I say...This is my favorite event head and I've wanted one for a while. DDE had one in stock for a really good price so I bought it. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do with the head yet. I kind of want to make it a boy but for now, he'll..probably be sharing a body with Niah..

I know that feeling X__x I reached the point where I can't impulse buy anymore without risking too much financially.

Just got to keep making payments to my credit card, then that will change. <_<

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
So I'm selling the Pukifee New Family faceplate for 45$ shipped within the US!

Info and pictures on my flickr, and have some doodles!
.. https://m.facebook.com/ShatteredCielArtwork

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces