Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

ahalfling
Don't hate me for enabling Finlet lol.... ]http://dollsoom.com/eng/shop/item.php?it_id=1409194057

whee OH my goodness!!!!!!

I think we all knew this was coming eventually..... and this is the one exception to the rule of 'no more dolls' that I made! a soom msd mermaid. And she's everything I would want her to be. How about you are you going to get one?

@ Roslyn: thats the problem... that "None of the money from a second hand purchase goes to the original artist" because in a normal second-hand purchase they did recieve the money from the original purchaser.... again I wouldn't make anyone feel bad for having a recast, but I think its important to understand the impact it has on businesses.

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Finlet - No, they seemed exactly what you were looking for though lol. Soom is way above any doll funds I happen to have. I am trying to get ahold of a second Tong Tong though, a female this time. I want her to be all white to contrast Schrödingers all black theme. I want to theme her after the tsubasa cat from monotagari.

Magical Hobo

Spore XP
I've been super busy with work, and I don't love my final submission for the DoA triathalon, but I won't have more time to work on it so it's the best I could do.
Here's a random pic of Kess I took earlier today:
Photo
I should have a bunch of free time in September. Hopefully I can convince myself to restock my Etsy.

I love that little Kirby keychain. It makes a great plush for Kess. ^^
Finlet: Your finished doll is just gorgeous. Beautiful work! I think I speak for all of us when I say we are so proud of you.
As for the new soom msd mermaid... Ogod, I am dying inside. She had teefs. And those ears! Alas, I have Dollism in less than a month, though, so no mermaid for me, unless I can snag one on the secondhand market when they start coming in. I can't wait to see what you do with yours, though. I know she'll be absolutely stunning!
The Furry Fuzzball
Time For Lady Dollie Spamz!

User Image
Evelyn
User Image
Ruth
User Image
Idrial

The lovely ladies have arrived!!!! XD So precious! Mitsuko misses her sister. whee heart
I'm gonna hit up Claire's later to see if I can find any cute dollie things. I'll let you know what I find in the spoils of war! (Thanks to regenlief7 on YouTube)
ahalfling
Don't hate me for enabling Finlet lol.... ]http://dollsoom.com/eng/shop/item.php?it_id=1409194057

Ohmigosh they're so pretty and their story is so cuuuuuuute! Quick! I need to win the lottery! gonk

Devout Prophet

I have issues and they're all SD-sized. sweatdrop

User Image

Meet Sasha, my Soom Migma, Exellion, my Iplehouse Felix and Lilith my Supiadoll Hael.
I'm in dire need of another SD boy, but I can't decide on which sculpt I'd want my pretty boy to be.. not to mention I suddenly have to pay bills for living on my own, so I suppose it'll take some time before I actually get down to buying this man. Eheheh.

Also, to chip in on the recast debate: I am entirely neutral. On one hand, I understand how it remains theft and is definitely not about supporting the original artist... on the other hand, I see companies mass-producing molds and I think to myself: would they really miss it? I've seen an abundance of Minifee Chloes in the marketplace that are going for ridiculous prices and I think to myself: really? It's so easy to be tempted...

Fluffy Prophet

@ ahalfling: it's like they read my mind on what I wanted, the shape of the fins is so lovely. I wish there where more tail joints but form over function will be fine with me, and the face! Omg I love it so much.

@ xKelpiex: that warms my heart so much you don't even know! I hope I can recover the funds for the mermaid by selling my handcrafted dolls on etsy. I totally overspent.... but if I can't I'll probably have to sell the mermaid. Ugh... when I look at my resin dolls they are all my favorite. I'm ridiculously attached to each one.

@ Sexiest Hobo: they are so impeccably put together! I wonder how a little monica sd might work for your pretty boy, some of them have that general feel that I get from your Sasha Exellion and Lilith.

I hope I get some spare time today to take pics of my dolls, I've been so busy I'm positively shaking with exhaustion.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Long time no peep. I usually just lurk as I don't usually feel very welcome to join conversations anymore, or the posts go overlooked... but for anyone that remembers that I had a lot of fl dolls on order, my GO with Lyzrd (my sister)on doa shipped today.

Now on the way home is my huge batch.
Sleeping Tika, sleeping Risse, sleeping Mika, Yder head with Angel Toast faceup, and my full Celine boy with sp head and the NF pukifee head all should be home soon.
Shattered Ciel
Long time no peep. I usually just lurk as I don't usually feel very welcome to join conversations anymore, or the posts go overlooked... but for anyone that remembers that I had a lot of fl dolls on order, my GO with Lyzrd (my sister)on doa shipped today.

Now on the way home is my huge batch.
Sleeping Tika, sleeping Risse, sleeping Mika, Yder head with Angel Toast faceup, and my full Celine boy with sp head and the NF pukifee head all should be home soon.

Congrats on all your new, lovely resin friends!!! Sorry to hear you don't feel welcome... *hugs*

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Has... ANYONE Ever Heard Of The Legend Of Zelda, The Animated Series?
:3
User Image
User Image
User Image
I DID IT!!!!
Go Zelda, Go Zelda, Its Your TIME! You Are Alive~
*evil-ish laughter attempt followed by coughing*
(yeah, epic fail at evil laughter!)
*lightning strikes off in the distance*

Fluffy Prophet

@ Shattered Ciel: it's just a little quieter around here than usual, no worries! Grats on your dolls arriving, be sure to share pics.

@ Fury Fuzzball: I didn't know there was an anime for Zelda! how cute she is!

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Just stopping in to let everyone know I ordered the Soom mermaid.... gonk

I just got back from my honeymoon in Alaska, so I'll hopefully be catching up on the thread soon. :3
Saffron Blehckchah
Just stopping in to let everyone know I ordered the Soom mermaid.... gonk

I just got back from my honeymoon in Alaska, so I'll hopefully be catching up on the thread soon. :3

Congratulations on all fronts!!! Those mermaids are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff