Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
Suko_Elric
yokyun2
i do not know what i am doing wrong, but i have tried for over an hour to get this photo to up load. and all i get is the little box that says user image. so i added a link to the pic of my two girls. so why will it not upload?

User Image

abby and layla

User Image
This is it right? Just click the bar on the side of the page that says IMG. It will flash yellow and say "copied" then you paste ONLY that onto wherever you are trying to post your picture. That's how photobucket works. Don't add anything else to the link. I think what you did was put image tags around the URL. That won't work.
Hope this helped!

@ahalfling
OMG SOOOO CUTE!!!!! XD

I was doing that and it still did not work. well now it is I think gaia was just laging out

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Here is Layla in her wednesday addams cosplay

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
You're girls are adorable! smile

Demonic Vampire

23,715 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
ahalfling
You're girls are adorable! smile
THANK YOU!! biggrin

Sparkling Fairy

6,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
Such cuties. >< I've been away for a while but I come with dolly spam! I made some boots for the first time and I have to show them off, I'm so proud. (Mostly because I thought I was going to fail horribly at making shoes.)

User Image
User Image
User Image

Anything new with you guys? Do you plan to get a new dolly this winter?

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
WOW! It's been a day! Went to get lunch at the japanese steakhouse with my friends, which was and is always awesome! While we were there I bought my ticket to go see the season 8 premiere of Doctor Who IN IMAX!!!! Then we went to a local hobby shop where I bought a really nice heavy wooden sd sized bench that all my dolls can sit on for 15$! They also had a Star Wars figure/doll that the box was opened and all busted up, the doll was in good shape but not what I was concerned with....the outfit was fantastically detailed and more then likely perfect size for Schrodinger when he arrives Wednesday, for only 8$ So yes I desicrated a Star Wars doll...Sorry naked Liam Neison doll on the floor of my car....

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Suko; Aww, the wavy look is so cute. :'3 Actually, I'm a little too lazy to fully curl my girl's wig, so I feel like this might be a nice compromise. xDD It's a Leeke wig that I've been having a hell of a time styling. Not too happy with their wigs, tbh. x__x

@Hatsya; LOLOL. New class: Broommaster. It's good at... SWEEPING. Ohhhh pun.
Duck lips?! Well, I never. HRMPH. xD At least he's really readily available secondhand. >_> Eventually, I want one to be a phoenix or harpy man. I wish Tremo hadn't been such a disappointment, or else I'd probably have gone for him. xD If they made a male Galena, I'd fliiiiiiip.
Yes she is! :'3 She's so tiny and cute, sitting in his hand. <3 I'll have to take another photo. x3

@halfling; Awww, cute hat! And LOL, I've also dismembered cheap dolls for their outfits. >_> Sounds like it was a good day for cheap dolly finds. 83

@yokyun; Your dolls are cute! Love Abby's wings, and Layla's Wednesday outfit. :'3 What sculpt is Layla? I'm sure I recognize it. :0

@Julia; Cutest boots! ;__; They go sooo well with the whole outfit! Did they take a long time to make?
As for dolly plans, I am definitely hoping to get one this winter. :3 I've had my eye on a Honey Delf Choco that's been on the MP for a long time... so we'll see! whee How 'bout you?

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
He got here two days early! Pictures~ He might be a jedi after all! User Image Or he could just be trouble.... User Image
Saffron Blehckchah
@Suko; Aww, the wavy look is so cute. :'3 Actually, I'm a little too lazy to fully curl my girl's wig, so I feel like this might be a nice compromise. xDD It's a Leeke wig that I've been having a hell of a time styling. Not too happy with their wigs, tbh. x__x

@Hatsya; LOLOL. New class: Broommaster. It's good at... SWEEPING. Ohhhh pun.
Duck lips?! Well, I never. HRMPH. xD At least he's really readily available secondhand. >_> Eventually, I want one to be a phoenix or harpy man. I wish Tremo hadn't been such a disappointment, or else I'd probably have gone for him. xD If they made a male Galena, I'd fliiiiiiip.
Yes she is! :'3 She's so tiny and cute, sitting in his hand. <3 I'll have to take another photo. x3

@halfling; Awww, cute hat! And LOL, I've also dismembered cheap dolls for their outfits. >_> Sounds like it was a good day for cheap dolly finds. 83

@yokyun; Your dolls are cute! Love Abby's wings, and Layla's Wednesday outfit. :'3 What sculpt is Layla? I'm sure I recognize it. :0

@Julia; Cutest boots! ;__; They go sooo well with the whole outfit! Did they take a long time to make?
As for dolly plans, I am definitely hoping to get one this winter. :3 I've had my eye on a Honey Delf Choco that's been on the MP for a long time... so we'll see! whee How 'bout you?

Mitusko's first wig was like that. I straightened it before I got her, but when she started wearing it, it would tangle every. single. day. I hated that wig after a while. This one is much better and sheds a LOT less. Not to mention that it came straight, and if I want it wavy, all I have to do is braid it! I wish I knew what brand it was. (ordered it from eBay) I hope your wigs start to behave soon!

Fluffy Prophet

@ halfling: so little and adorable! He'll look great with kitty ears.

About my ooaks: I'm finally getting the hang of casting, I really needed better molding material... dangit so much waste... but AHHH victory! So I made my first male bjd head, I'm thrilled because I can create a character that's in my stories that I could never afford to do in bjd form.

Dapper Dabbler

GUYS GUYS. Long time no post. Hi o vo/

I came back to share my excitement. Allister came in the mail today and I didn't even know he'd shipped yet. I was expecting to wait longer. I've been otherwise just lurking a little bit because waits are painful and I don't like to be reminded that I'm waiting for things.

But yes! My DC Dolores is here and I don't even have a wig for him > o< I'm thinking black and medium length. I haven't shopped for a wig in a while, any suggestions?

Fluffy Prophet

elvenlogic

I came back to share my excitement. Allister came in the mail today and I didn't even know he'd shipped yet. I was expecting to wait longer. I've been otherwise just lurking a little bit because waits are painful and I don't like to be reminded that I'm waiting for things.

But yes! My DC Dolores is here and I don't even have a wig for him > o< I'm thinking black and medium length. I haven't shopped for a wig in a while, any suggestions?

No way! he's #1 on my wishlist, seriously if I get rich and famous off ooaks that's what I'll pour my money into... Dolores emotion_drool He's my inspiration for the male doll I just started.

Fluffy Prophet

yokyun2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Here is Layla in her wednesday addams cosplay

Oh wow she's darling, I love Wednesday. Sorry for the double post redface

Dapper Dabbler

Finlet
elvenlogic

No way! he's #1 on my wishlist, seriously if I get rich and famous off ooaks that's what I'll pour my money into... Dolores emotion_drool He's my inspiration for the male doll I just started.

You'll get there. He was a super splurge for me, probably the last doll I'll be buying for myself for a while. My family just feels complete right now > v<

Sparkling Fairy

6,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
@ahalfling: Awesome!!

@Saffron Blehckchah: Thank you! They didn't take long at all (or so, as long as I though.) Maybe 3 hours? But it was off and on so I'm not sure. And with dolly plans, I hope to buy an Aquarius doll this winter!

@elvenlogic: Grats!!

@Fin: Glad to hear you are getting the hang of casting! Grats on making your first head. Can't wait to see when you're all done!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff