Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

I decided my girls would have a kimono day... and lmao Lavie wanted to join in too! She was so sweet and gentle I allowed it.
User Image
anyone else want to spam their animals?

Sparkly Genius

Those kimono are amazing, and all your girls look great! Aww, Lavie is adorable. She blends right in! My only pet is my leopard gecko, who I have had for 7 years and have posted on here ages ago. If he wants to cooperate, I may take a photo with him! lol

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I'm trying to upload a semi-recent picture of my little lady.. but photobucket is hating right now. :[
I do have a picture of my four kid delfs though~

User Image

Sorry for the bad pic. I'm not good with dads camera, and dads camera is not good ot me. [Proves to me that every canon is not made the same. xD]

ANNND photobucket uploaded~ [but probably didn't resize, so spoilering it.]

User Image

Yes, we feed them pretzels sometimes. >> And no, we're not really letting her help herself, even if she's trying really, really, really hard.

Hello everyone! I go by Suko on this site, but my doll's name is Mitsuko (the account is much, much, MUCH older than she is...) This is my first time viewing this forum/ thread. Everyone's dolls look so cute! xd
Anywho, here's my little resin princess! I have long forgotten how to make something a spoiler, so sorry about the image size... sweatdrop
User Image

Aside from her skirt, I made all of her clothes in this picture.

Kyuko-Kun's Significant Otter

Timid Rabbit

Suko_Elric

♥ SO CUTE !!! @ 0 @
weepy fawn purrinsu
          Suko_Elric

♥ SO CUTE !!! @ 0 @

whee whee 4laugh Thank you! She's my first ever BJD. I got her back in January. It was the first day of classes for the spring semester, and I was checking the tracking nonstop. Fortunately I had enough time in between classes to go put her in the house (they just left her outside... No signature or anything... stare ). I had to use every last ounce of will power to wait until my mom got home to open her. sweatdrop I love her soooo much!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

So, how many people have kimonos for their dolls?

Fluffy Prophet

@ fate: gahhhh!!!! chinchilla's are adorable!

@ Suko: she's lovely, I love her wig it reminds me of Illyana's, is it purple-ish? I have like 9 or so kimono's lol... and as many for me in my closet whee
Finlet
@ fate: gahhhh!!!! chinchilla's are adorable!

@ Suko: she's lovely, I love her wig it reminds me of Illyana's, is it purple-ish? I have like 9 or so kimono's lol... and as many for me in my closet whee

Thank you so much!
No, it's jet black. Mitsuko has six? kimonos. I have three.. I love making them for her though! I need to take more pictures of her in them, because she got a new (better) wig than the one she has in her older pictures.
ACK. Sorry for the late replies! ; A ; I forgot about Gaia. orz|||

Hatsya
@Yoshi: Don'tttt feel bad, I wanna know about your crew yum_puddi Oh yeah, now that you say it, Rusi is adorable too. I remember seeing one around who was dressed up as Cloud Strife. Really liked that one especially .,.
I hope you get one : D How long have you been in the hobby?

My dolls, copied straight from DoA because I'm lazyyy, huehuehue

✖ Maverick : : Soom Dia Boy
✖ Bethesda : : Soom Dia Boy
✖ Belethiel : : Soom Sard
✖ Coroa : : Soom Lami
✖ Meshach : : Rosen Lied Sage
✖ Byrd : : Limhwa Limho Mono
✖ Belus : : Soom FL Chrom
✖ Panda [ Yael ] : : Migidoll Jina
✖ Lamb [ Mordecai ] : : AiL Elijah
✖ Asque : : Luts Wintery 09
✖ Areli : : Soom Kremer
✖ Jaggs [ Jaguar ] : : Soom Obsidius
✖ Persikka : : Soom R. Onyx

✗ B l a c k T a r a n t u l a : : Limhwa Limho Mono [ waiting ]
omg so much Soom. * A * Dia boys are so lovely. ;___;

I've been in the hobby since 2004. . . LOL Though, I went on frequent long breaks during that time up to 2011? Yeah. . . orz||||

Finlet
@ Yoshiwong: I'm working on sculpting my own ooak dolls, as far as resin kids go I have 8 and a pet doll, and 2 dollfie dreams. This is funny but I dont have a cell phone lol.. we have an awesome camera that I dont know how to use properly cause it's my husband's.

here's my progress: deviantart
:0 Which pet doll do you have??? WHAT ARE YOUR DOLL SCULPTS??? I must know these things. o u o

And ahhhh, your OOAK dolls have such cute and petite faces. How precious. c:

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kimonos! User Image My puppy, her name is Honey. User Image

Feral Pumpkin

rong arrived on friday i believe it was!<3
i know you can see her eye putty, i'm really frustrated with it right now, so i just uploaded the picture anyway. also, sorry for the blurryness. sad guess it happened when i resized it,boo.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rong smile by whimsu (◠‿◠✿), on Flickr

@finlet; lovely kimonos! <3 lavie is so cute ; u; she's a love bird,right? are they relatively easy to have out of their cage for extended periods of time? i don't know too much about birds.

@fate; look at them! they're cute! &so your chinchilla, ahhh! i have two rats, so i know what you mean about her trying to help herself. xD

@suko, welcome! smile i'm new here too. Mitsuko is so pretty!! what kind is she? it looks like she has pink eyeshadow! if so, i bet that's even prettier in person smile
User Image
Another pic of my girl. Let's see if resize works...
@ Whimsu
Yes she has pink eye shadow. It's super pretty. She's a Magical Angel Amiee. She has a semi-custom company face up.
I love your Rong! So pretty!

Sparkly Genius

@whimsu - Wow, I love the faceup on your Rong! It's just stunning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff