Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Duck

I bought this pukisha pukifee faceplate off the mp a couple days ago and it's already here! I think she did a beautiful job with it. I usually don't find pukishas all that cute but this one stole my heart! Just need a white pukifee body and head back!
She's going to have either a light blue or pink wig and white kitty ears. Her name is kitty!
I really need to stay off the mp.
User Image
I'm Also debating about getting a pukifee cony full set. I've never had a full set but I'm in love with this one.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Ciel - Oh, I definitely want to go! Let me know when you have the next meet up. I'll see if I can make it. I usually have to request days off from work in advance.

Fate - Hiro is my new favorite of your dolls. He's awesome. I think I prefer him with the silver wig. Although the brown looks good too.

Tora - Wow, congrats!! That's so exciting. My boyfriend and I are saving towards a house, but dolls keep showing up. >.>

GoddessJulia - I hate making pants! It's why I always make dresses.. Good luck on them. Let me know how they turn out.

ahafling - They look amazing. Fin is very talented indeed. I'm glad they weren't lost in the mail. I get all worked up over things like that so I can understand how you felt.

Finlet - Honestly, I admire you very much. I'm glad that you didn't let someone else set limits for you. It's hard because when we are young we are taught to believe and trust in grown ups but they don't always have the correct answers.

Yuki - So cute!! Congrats. I think she would look good in either wig color. I can't wait to see her all put together. I know what you mean about staying off the mp..I browse everyday. I not even looking for a doll..but I can't help myself because you never know!

I'm going to the NYC meet tomorrow. I've decided to bring Minhyun and Niah with me. Poor Niah doesn't have a face up yet but I'm still going to bring her. She's been using Aria's and Soa's clothes so I just had to make her a dress...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lovely
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I'd hate to SAy that hiro is replacing Sora as my favorite mini, but I swear he is. But in teh short amount of time I've had hiro, I've put a lot more time into him than any of my other dolls. Probably because I don't normally do custom faceups, either. But thanks! I can't wait to get Sage, my pine girl, to go with him~ Their stories are meant to be linked. But I'm trying to think of stories to link them all together, anyways.

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I took some pics of Linn last night and I really like how they turned out, User Image

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Stokiaci
Ciel - Oh, I definitely want to go! Let me know when you have the next meet up. I'll see if I can make it. I usually have to request days off from work in advance.

Fate - Hiro is my new favorite of your dolls. He's awesome. I think I prefer him with the silver wig. Although the brown looks good too.

Tora - Wow, congrats!! That's so exciting. My boyfriend and I are saving towards a house, but dolls keep showing up. >.>

GoddessJulia - I hate making pants! It's why I always make dresses.. Good luck on them. Let me know how they turn out.

ahafling - They look amazing. Fin is very talented indeed. I'm glad they weren't lost in the mail. I get all worked up over things like that so I can understand how you felt.

Finlet - Honestly, I admire you very much. I'm glad that you didn't let someone else set limits for you. It's hard because when we are young we are taught to believe and trust in grown ups but they don't always have the correct answers.

Yuki - So cute!! Congrats. I think she would look good in either wig color. I can't wait to see her all put together. I know what you mean about staying off the mp..I browse everyday. I not even looking for a doll..but I can't help myself because you never know!

I'm going to the NYC meet tomorrow. I've decided to bring Minhyun and Niah with me. Poor Niah doesn't have a face up yet but I'm still going to bring her. She's been using Aria's and Soa's clothes so I just had to make her a dress...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lovely
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

I actually just asked a bunch of my local friends if they wanted to do a dolly-thing August 2nd for like a lunch/brunch thing here at my house

If you are interested. Normally I'd offer to have everyone meet at a restaurant or cafe, but I know some people prefer keeping food and dolls separate, so if it's at house, less concern over having them out

Romantic Lunatic

6,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Why is it so hard to get in to the den of angels?

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Shizuko Yuzuki

because they are a group of elitist as*holes.. but if you want an invite you can PM me your e-mail and I can send you one.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Shizuko Yuzuki

It's not really hard to get in. You just need an invite and be sure to follow their rules~ I believe it's safer to do an invite only.

Obsessive Cultist

Yami_No_Requiem
Shizuko Yuzuki

because they are a group of elitist as*holes.. but if you want an invite you can PM me your e-mail and I can send you one.

... Really now?

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Hatsya

... Really now?

I would just let it be, d ear....

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hatsya
Yami_No_Requiem
Shizuko Yuzuki

... Really now?

Maybe not all of them, however I know a few people who have never broken any rule that have been banned all because a mod didnt like them. I know people afraid to post anything for fear of getting banned from there so yes... really now.

Smitten Duck

Stokiaci: thank you! I wish fairyland sold just a body for a pukifee though..
I look everyday too! And now I find myself wanting dolls I never have wanted before. Haha

Obsessive Cultist

Yami_No_Requiem
Hatsya
Yami_No_Requiem
Shizuko Yuzuki

... Really now?

Maybe not all of them, however I know a few people who have never broken any rule that have been banned all because a mod didnt like them. I know people afraid to post anything for fear of getting banned from there so yes... really now.

The struggle is real.

Fashionable Gaian

So im torn between ordering Miyu's now, or wait 4 months to get flat backs.

Sparkling Fairy

6,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
@Yuki-Saurus: So cute!! <3

@Stokiaci: She looks so pretty even without a face up! And so is that dress. My girl is also blank at the moment for I decided it was about time for me to change it again. Poor girl gets a make over every couple of weeks lol. (I've only had her since May so it's not that bad really.)

As far as the pants... they turned out okay. A little tight and the belt loops look too large? But I like them. I made some stretch capris out of the same pattern and they turned out a little better but the crotch was too small at first and you know Iplehouse booties are huge so...crack city. But all is fixed lol. I'll post some pics later. I'm lazy lol.

@DOA: I still haven't joined that site. There seems to be talk of BJD snobs everywhere, but I haven't really met one before, so Idk. Some of the BJD confessions do sound a bit rude/snobby but they're confessions so I guess it doesn't count? I don't know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff