Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Ugh! More trouble with Flickr! gonk Now I can't seem to grab the links to the few photos I just uploaded. ( New head shots for my dolly profile. )

Flickr has NEVER worked right for me since I started the account! Damn Photobucket not working on Gaia.... scream

crying

[ Edit ]

Got it working, sort of....I still can't get the BBC link, but I can go to the HTML link and just copy the direct image's URL.

Annoying. stare

---------------
yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

Generous Fatcat

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Uhm. Hello bjd peeps. You can call me megantron or Megan.

I'm a WIP doll owner right now. I've always wanted a bjd, but never had the money for it. So I'm starting with customizing a monster high doll and I have my eye on some initial dolls next. I like sewing, so I'll be making outfits and wigs too. I think I'll like painting the faces the most. I already like drawing, so it makes for a smooth transition. I hope to sell my dolls until I can gather enough for the sculpts I really want.

I start painting my doll on Thursday. I've tried to make a wig so far and realized that my wefts were too think, so I have to try that again XD I also plan on doing mods if needed. I don't like how small the obitsu feet are, so that's one thing I would like to alter.

I always dream big, so I hope it all works out in the end. I'll post my repaint when it's done smile I hope to hang out here more!

Fluffy Prophet

Hi hangover and Megan, nice to meet you!

I know it looks like DD have been getting all my attention, but really everyone has changed clothes and gotten a new display area on my dresser, I'm just sparse on pics because photobucket isnt working with my firefox.

anyway, to spam my DD some more...
User Image

Sparkling Fairy

6,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
XMegantronX
I feel you! I just ordered my first doll after dreaming for 10 years! Just keep saving! biggrin

Finlet
What pretty girls you have! Did you make those dresses?

And good news, (kind of,) the eyes I ordered have shipped. XD Now if I get word that my girl's on the way, it'd be perfect!

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Guys! First official family photo. 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

---------------
yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Toraojou

I've never looked into it too much, but know my phone has it--- try Drop box? I don't know if you can share photos off of it, but it's another photo storage site.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Guys...I am so excited. I got my paws on a minifee Juri08. ...so cheap
Shattered Ciel
Guys...I am so excited. I got my paws on a minifee Juri08. ...so cheap
exclaim That's awesome!

Yeah, flickr is being a butt for me, too.

Finlet: Beautiful! They look so good together.

Magangtron: Welcome^^

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
I HAVE TO SAY...

I'm pretty disgruntled with how Fairyland is shipping things to DDE right now..

My Littlefee was in the order for the 21st of December.. ( placed on the 19th ) and other people that ordered the same day and were in the 21st order got their dolls shipped yesterday!!!!! D:

>^> I don't know if mine is maybe in a box that wasn't sorted yet or maybe ( annoyingly possible ) hasn't arrived to them yet from a group of parcels...

I just want her home before I Move...
There are peeps who still haven't recieved their minifees, too, apprently. Dunno what's up with that. I'm content waiting another little while for my puki as I still need her wig and eyes. Also, I have Laurel to completely tide me over.

ETA: Guys, there are MOAR new KDFs. They're not on the front page, though. I like Jamong, though he's a little generic, and Basil is suuuper cute in RSB, but not so much in NS. I don't like them enough to want to buy them, however (thank God).
I think I am secretly hoping they will make a mermaid KDF redface It's a dream of mine to have a mermaid and I am really loving Luts' aesthetic lately.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

xKelpiex
There are peeps who still haven't recieved their minifees, too, apprently. Dunno what's up with that. I'm content waiting another little while for my puki as I still need her wig and eyes. Also, I have Laurel to completely tide me over.

ETA: Guys, there are MOAR new KDFs. They're not on the front page, though. I like Jamong, though he's a little generic, and Basil is suuuper cute in RSB, but not so much in NS. I don't like them enough to want to buy them, however (thank God).
I think I am secretly hoping they will make a mermaid KDF redface It's a dream of mine to have a mermaid and I am really loving Luts' aesthetic lately.

They had the pine mermaid but it was more of a suit. So future taste they might.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
In the order DDE should have gotten this round at least from what Lyzrd told me has
FeePle Roke, LTF Mio FS, LTF Rose & Mio FS & FeePle Angela, LTF Mio FS, my LTF Rose, and only like two other ltf fullsets + a puki at least for what is on the waiting room

and two people from within this batch got their Mio.. x-x; so

Kyuko-Kun's Significant Otter

Timid Rabbit

The little bee by ғ ᴀ ᴡ ɴ☆MILK, on Flickr

I took a picture of my little Lonnbi, and I thought I'd share him with you guys. wans, I want to take more photos but I feel like I'm boring people with blank dolls, lol.

Sparkly Genius

Congrats on the new arrivals, welcome to newcomers, and keep your chin up people who are still waiting!
Wuttt, more KDFs? My goodness. I think they're both very cute. Jamong looks like some of the other KDF sculpts mixed together (maybe Bory with Cherry eyes?), I need to see more pics of him/her before I can cast my verdict, and Basil makes a cute boy and girl. Luts, stop this. I strongly dislike their Berry and Carrot sculpts, so I was hoping I would be free from the KDF wants for a bit! x___x

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Excuse my while I flail and gush...

My Juri10 <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces