Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Duck

GoddessJulia: you will get addicted lol

Finlet: I know I love her big eyes ^^ yeah my cat was jealous I wasn't paying attention to her lol!

fawnpriince: I agree! I think fairyland has the best boxes. Yes you can't have just one! They are soooo addicting, it's just too much cuteness! Oooo definitely will have to do some ninja poses!

Stokiaci: they are super tiny. But at least not realpuki tiny. Even with my tiny delf I want pukifees lol!! What tiny delf are you getting?

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
I'm so Anxious to get my LTF Rose in and my tan pukipuki Niko :c

Sparkling Fairy

6,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
Nice to meet you Jolted!

Like Stoki, I am addicted to Iplehouse! They are my favorite! Today marks week seven. crying I hope my girl gets here soon! The wait is starting to kill me physically!

Fluffy Prophet

I'm addicted to Dollfie dreams right now, but I gotta say Dollmore eve's are my favorite bjd bodies... I could get hooked on those.

To Kelpie and halfling... I'm ordering more MSC to get ready for mass projects, looking forward to it!

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
I'm wondering if the other alternate sealants would work on vinyl..

Smitten Duck

Shattered Ciel: a littlefee rose!? I'm sooooooo jealous!!!!!!

I think someone's tired of not having clothes
User Image

Fluffy Prophet

@ Lady Cressida: from working on Monster high's I know the airbrush Liquitex is a no-go for vinyl, other than that I don't know... I think Testors is ok but on a DD I wouldnt want it attracting dirt.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Yuki - I'm getting Alice, in RSB. I can't wait for her. She's going to be so adorable.You know it's funny, I decided to name her Yuki! She and my pukifee are going to be best friends.

Goddess Julia - Oh my that's a long wait. I think Iplehouse is quite backed up right now. I waited about a month each for my Iplehouse dolls. Who are you waiting on?

My favorite body has to be the nYID girl body from Iplehouse..but I also really love the Limwha body. I really admire many of the bodies...(why does that sound so creepy??) As for the males...I'm in love with the RingDoll RGM-02 body! It's just nice...humm..

I also, just discovered nYID Chris from the addiction series! He's seriously a grown up version of Daniel. God, I could get adult versions of Soa and Minhyun!

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Yuki-Saurus
Shattered Ciel: a littlefee rose!? I'm sooooooo jealous!!!!!!

I think someone's tired of not having clothes
User Image

Yup!! DDE should have them in soon if I heard right... biggrin <3 She should be in the next batch

Sparkly Genius

@Stokiaci - I just adore Aria's colour scheme <3
@Jolted - Yay, another Yuz in the thread biggrin He's so handsome.
@Yuki - D'aww, did you end up making her something?

I bought a secondhand MSD AoD female body for a great price today. Looking forward to putting the KDF winter event head on it!

Smitten Duck

Stokiaci: aww Alice is adorable! And you're naming her an awesome name!!! All yukis are pretty cute and adorable >.<

Shattered Ciel: now I can't wait for you to get her! You better post tons of pictures!

Spore: I'm still in the process. Sewing something so tiny is not easy haha especially since I haven't sewn n awhile. Also I am so excited to see you got a pukifee! She is so cute!
Finlet: yay! I am so excited to see what you do with Laurel (my Yul) and Willow re-vamping. I know they'll both be absolutely beautiful.

Ciel: Oooh, can't wait to see her!

Yuki: Aw, how adorable!

Welcome Jolted!

Stockiaci: I'm sure she'll look great next to your PKF.

Fluffy Prophet

I face-upped my other DD head, the 03.. omg I love her sculpt!
User Image

Sparkly Genius

@Yuki - Aw, thanks! I love my lil pukifee. She's a sweetie.
@Fin - She's so pretty! And I adore that top.

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I Finneshed Her Dress!
Compleetly By Hand TOo! No Machine Here!
@.@
Hard Work...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas