Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

Yuki-Saurus
Spore: Paige looks beautiful! I think darker hair suits her better 3nodding I can't wait to see the outfit you make!

Where are pics of your puki? How do you like her?

Smitten Duck

Spore: I'm uploading some right now. And a box opening video. It was my first one so I was nervous lol
And I LOVE her!! She's adorable and I'm really liking her size. And she poses so well!

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
I love Paige's new look. The darker hair really brings her eye color out.

Smitten Duck

Here is my new puki!
The video is still uploading so i will post the link when it's done

User Image

User Image

Sparkly Genius

@Cressida - Thank you!

@Yuki - She's adorable! biggrin

Smitten Duck

Spore: thank you!! I definitely think I have found the perfect doll for me. Now to bring out my sewing and crochet skills and make her some clothes lol

Sparkling Fairy

6,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
Too cute! Now I want a little one! heart blaugh

Smitten Duck

http://youtu.be/UOqI9r0RlJo

Here my box opening if anyone is interested. Sorry I'm talking so quiet

Fluffy Prophet

@ Spore: I love it! she looks so pretty. Gosh I forgot how much I like that faceup.

@ Yuki: awww cute puki. SHe has big innocent eyes. my kitty is tripping off of your kitty meowing in the background.

@ Fate: happy b-day Ren! Its encouraging to see how well he's aged.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Damn you Pukis! And damn you snaps. I hate using snaps for smaller clothing. Makes it very bulky. Back to velcro we go >.>

Kyuko-Kun's Significant Otter

Timid Rabbit

Yuki-Saurus

what a cute box she came in, omg. I'm such a box snob, I actually get kind of disappointed when the box looks ugly, LMFAO.
so glad I'm not addicted to pukipukis, or even FL in general, because I see the FL ADDICTION EVERYWHERE. It's like if you get one you're stuck getting ten more, LOL.
I heard pukipukis can do crazy, ninja poses. Share if you snap pictures of her being a ninja? emotion_kirakira

Sparkling Fairy

6,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
The poseability is kinda why I want a little one. rofl But I (thankfully) haven't found the one I want yet. I'm so picky. XD

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I'm addicted to FL and Iplehouse! There are so many dolls I want from both. I have to restrain myself all the time. I was looking at a F60 Mirwen boy yesterday and totally fell in love. I also have a huge case of want for a nYID girl. I also really want another JID boy..but that might be because Aria looks so cute and small next to them. Her character is very petite so I need a boy who kind of towers over her.

fawnpriince - Thank you. I feel in love with Celine when Fairyland released her because she has such a wide range of expressions. She fits my character Aria to a T!

Yuki - She's so adorable! Congrats. I think pukis are a little too small for me..othewise, I would be forever in trouble with them. I already want another Pukifee, I hope that feeling goes away when my Tiny Delf arrives.

These two don't belong together..but I can't get over the height difference. I keep taking photos of them together. I need a hotline for doll addiction.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Illegal Q's Husband

Dangerous Businessman

12,225 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mrrgh. I don't have a good picture really but this is Shiloh, he's my Kid Delf.
I've been a huge fan of Luts for years, their resin and sculpts are my favorite.

I don't have a proper camera either, not yet anyway. I hope you don't mind me sharing.

Illegal Q's Husband

Dangerous Businessman

12,225 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
                      Oh, and there's this I suppose.

Hello! Please call me: Jolted or any variation of.
                      About you: I'm almost 22 years old. I've loved BJDs since I first laid eyes on them when I was in 7th grade.
                      How you got into the hobby: I found the dolls browsing the internet when I was younger and I've never really been able to get them out of my mind. I got my first actual BJD for Christmas from my girlfriend this year. Before that I have two "Taeyang" Pullip dolls named Ederic and Leo that I adore and a JDoll with beautiful hair that sits on my shelf.
                      Your dolls:
                      Name: Shiloh
                      Sculpt: Kid Delf Yuz
                      Date Received: 1/22/2014
                      Favourite aspect of the hobby: I haven't really got to talk to a lot of other people that have dolls yet but I'm trying to get out there and learn more about the hobby. Right now I just like to craft and dote upon my one doll. Soon I'll have a set of twins to keep him company though. I just have to save enough money from paycheck to paycheck to pay for them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff