Welcome to Gaia! ::

If I won, I would spend a small amount on items, then I would go to the artests and buy as much avi art as I could. I am always needing art done but never have the gold to do it, and I know the artists need it as much as everyone else. I would also donate to a few guilds and friends who need the help ^.^

7,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lol, wow, we are talking about big money here!! ?If i strike it BIG, guess i will spent it on the last 2 rings and use the rest on gifts for my friends! All the Best and good luck everyone who post!

Million thanks to Gaia for this great Event!
I would spend my winnings on rebuilding my dream avi and helping my best friend 4laugh

Conservative Mage

7,550 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
wanted to buy something in my wish list whee
its back! well if i won the money i would give it too....oh what the heck i would probably put it towards my dream avi so i don't have to be naked anymore lol love you gaia! and thanks again for always trying to make gaia more fun!

3,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Maii Dream c:

2,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
I wish you all goodluck! <3
Nice to have you back! whee
I would probably buy some more items that fit my theme that I have going on (kind of a white, ice princess theme lol). With all of that gold, I would be able to create a really cool avi!

Demonic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I would spend the gold on breedable shop pets and paying back people who gave me gold in the past.

Magnetic Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
If I somehow won this contest, I would buy the best fish to restart my booty grab tank, so I could make gold overtime, or invest in a lot of marketplace items for the same outcome. Then once I became a Gaia billionaire, I would start buying out people wishlists and gifting to them and probably start a similar thread to this one and make contests for people.

5,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
i'd spend on quest itemsss biggrin
3nodding ~i would use the gold to get ma dream avi...its been long time uh..~ 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff