Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Hirushi looked up, startled by the load clatter from the shower. He looked back in his seat and called out to Riley. "Hey, everything ok in there?" "I'm fine! Slippery Hands." Ok, so she just dropped a bottle. Hirushi turned back and continued to type.

Ririko is having pretty dreams of her and Kanto.

Makoto be sleeping to.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Taiki and Kotoko

Usa-chii's Queen

Jeirue is sleeping because he never sleeps in and I am now giving him that wonderful luxury.

Riley rinsed herself and turned off the water. She stood there for a moment letting the excess water drip off of her before wrapping the towel around herself. She carefully dried off before replacing her wrap and wincing as it caught the raw, red patches of skin where the wrap went under her arms. She would have to ask Makoto for some more of that cream he had for her. She did a quick dry of her hair with the towel and realized it was getting pretty long and that she should probably get it cut while her and Ririko were out today.

She got dressed in her normal boy clothes even though she would be changing out of them when she met Ririko at the subway station. Riley needed some new underwear and it has been awhile since the two girls could go shopping together. The mall they were going to was in Kyoto so she didn't have to worry about anyone from the school seeing her dressed as a girl there. She grabbed her toothbrush and started brushing her teeth as she stepped out of the small bathroom with a small towel on her head, HIrushi was still clicking away at the keys. "Almost caught up?" She asked as she plopped down cross legged onto her bed. Since she was up early for a Saturday, she had time before meeting Riri. She picked up the handheld game Hirushi had given her not long after she had first got here and began to play, her toothbrush still stuck in her mouth. She rather enjoyed the pokemon game. All the pokemon were so cute and it kept the game entertaining.

Kanto sleep cause angel no like men right now/////

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

"Just a few more sentences..." He mumbled, typing furiously. His fingers raced across the keyboard and soon the last word was written. He read over the essay, making sure it sound good and there were no grammar and spelling mistakes. He sighed contently and saved the paper before closing the laptop. "And done." He yawn. Hirushi was glad he was finally finished with this thing. He would be napping later definitely after breakfast. The young an looked over to Riley and saw her playing the pokemon game he had given her a long time ago. "Still playing that huh? How far are you now? Or are you playing it over again?" He asked, turning his chair around to look at her.

Makoto be sleeping to.

Taiki and Kotoko

Usa-chii's Queen

Jeirue is sleeping because he never sleeps in and I am now giving him that wonderful luxury.

Riley didn't look up from her game as Hirushi looked over at her. She was currently concentrating as she had found Zapdos and was trying to catch it. "Cwan't twalk. Wapdos." She said around her toothbrush. She sat in silence for another minute or so before the familar tune of a caught pokemon ran out through the quiet room. After a second Riley was grinning and had thrown her hands up in the air, triumphantly. The toothbrush had fallen from her mouth as she cheered in victory. "I did it! I finally did it! It took me a million tries but I got him!" She started jumping up and down on her bed singing an oddly translated version of the american 'Dora the explorer' theme song.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hirushi rose a brow as he watched her celebrate. What on Earth was she singing? He had never heard that song before. It must be something from America. He chuckled slightly. "Alright you dork, you better get your tooth brush before it gets toothpaste all over your DS." He replied, taking a sip of his coffee. "You're not going to be happy if your screen gets damage by proper dental care."

Makoto be sleeping to.

Taiki and Kotoko

Usa-chii's Queen

Riley quickly calmed herself and grabbed her toothbrush from where it had fallen and placed it in it's place in the bathroom. While she was in there she rinsed out her mouth before going back out. "I just can't believe I finally did it." She laughed as she went to the fridge and grabbed an apple. Without thinking, she bit into it and then made a disgusted face. Note to self: Don't eat right after brushing your teeth.

She grimaced but kept chewing and swallowed. What the hell was she to do with this damn apple now? As she wondered what to do with it, she also wondered if Ririko was up yet.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

"I know, I know." He chuckled, stretching. "So, any plans for today?" He asked her. Hirushi noticed the face she mad after biting into an apple. Yeah, not exactly something you want to do after brushing your teeth.
((Wah, sorry. : ( ))

Ririko yawned and glanced at her clock. It was probably time to get ready for the day. She was so excited. Today was girl day for her and Riley, something they hadn't been able to fully do since coming to Japan. With a happy sigh, Riri got up and went into the bathroom to begin her morning routine.

Makoto be sleeping to.

Taiki and Kotoko

Usa-chii's Queen

Riley decided to suffer through the apple as she needed something in her stomach before she headed out. "So, any plans for today?" Riley looked over at him then at the ceiling as she swallowed. "Ririko wants me to go with her shopping." She faked a grimace. "Probably wants me to carry her bags for her."

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

"Lame." Hirushi mumbled. "But I guess she'd like the sibling time. That girl worries about you a lot. And you are really close." He knew better. She was probably going to participate in the shopping too. Hopefully 1) She wasn't going as a girl and 2) If she was, she was going to another city so no one from the school would see her. The festival she was able to get away with because she wore a mask. She wouldn't be able to use a mask this time though. People usually didn't wear masks out and about everyday. He swirled the remaining coffee he had in his cup as he tried to think of a comment to keep her off his trail of knowing more than she thought he did. "Maybe you can get some cleats while you're out. Haven't you been saying you needed new ones for the tournament coming up?" He asked.

Ririko looked at her cell to check the time. She still had a bit before she had to head over to the train station to meet Riley. So, with the time she had, She looked through her closet for two outfits. One for her to wear and one for Riley to wear. Since they were going to Kyoto, a whole other town, the twins didn't have to worry about disguising Riley. She be happy to drop the facade for a while. Riri thought happily as she looked through her closet for her sister's outfit of the day.

Makoto be sleeping to.

Taiki and Kotoko

Usa-chii's Queen

Riley brightened up at the mention of new cleats. "That's right! I completely forgot. Thanks for reminding me." She grinned. She did in fact need new cleats. She grabbed her wallet and keys. "Alright, well I'm heading out. See ya later." She gave him a simple wave before shutting the dorm room door behind her. She said hello to a few classmates as she made her way off campus and started her walk toward the train station.

Kanto will get up in a minute...

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

"See ya." Hirushi watched as she left. He did hope she had a good time. It had been a while since the twins had a day to themselves. To his understanding, that was something completely new to them. Riley had told him time and time again that the two were very close and that they really only had each other. Hiru downed the rest of his coffee and threw away the cup. The effects of the drink weren't kicking in, so he decided that he would just nap for a bit. He didn't have any plans, so might as well. He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes.

"There." Ririko smiled, happy with both outfits. She packed Riley's in a small backpack and proceeded to leave and make her way to the train station. She left a note for her sleeping roommate, letting her know she would be gone all day.
Riri's outfit for today

Makoto be sleeping to.

Taiki and Kotoko

Usa-chii's Queen

Riley reached the train station and only had to wait a few minutes before her sister arrived. She smiled and waved her over. "Hey," She grinned. "You ready?" She followed her sister into the girl's bathroom, making sure no one was watching of course. And went to change into the clothes Ririko had brought for her to wear. As she was taking off her clothes in a stall, Riley talked. "Do you think my hair is getting to long? Should I cut it while we are out?"

" Knock knock!" Kanto called as he opened the surprisingly unlocked door of Hirushi and Riley's room. "Wow, didn't think it was gonna be unlocked." he grinned upon noticing Hirushi on his bed. "Come on let's go! No being lazy today, man!" He looked around. "Hmm, where's Riley-kun? I was gonna ask him to help me pick out something for Ririko's birthday!" Kanto blinked. "Oh, I guess that means its also Riley's birthday next week to huh?" Kanto grinned. "I guess you will just have to help me then!"

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hirushi groaned and peeked up at Kanto. "He went out. Maybe he went to spend time with his sister or something." He mumbled, grabbing a pillow and placing it on his head. Though the other boy's voice was slightly muffled, he could still understand what Kanto was saying. "I would think their birthdays are on the same day." Hirushi said, rolling his eyes mentally. "They are twins after all." Kanto continued "I guess you will just have to help me then!" Hiru uncovered his face, stared at Kanto, then threw his pillow at him. "It is too early for this. And why do you want me as your shopping buddy?"

Ririko waited for Riley to come out to get a good look at her sister to answer her. "It is getting longer, but it's still fairly short. It wouldn't hurt to get a small trim though." She smiled. "Wow, it's been awhile since you dressed like that. How does it feel?" She asked with a giggle. She almost forgot what her sister looked like dressed as a girl. It had been a while and since she had a roommate, Ririko couldn't keep old pictures of them in her dorm room.
Riri couldn't wait to get their day started. She was excited to have a day where it was just the two of them, almost like old times. Sure she loved spending time with Kanto, but she missed spending personal time with her Riley. "So, any place in particular you want to go to while we're in Kyoto?" She asked.
Riri's outfit for today

Makoto be sleeping too.

Taiki and Kotoko

Usa-chii's Queen

Riley had borrowed some of her sister's clothes and had changed just before Ririko found her. "Wow, it's been awhile since you dressed like that. How does it feel?" Riley fingered the hem of the shirt as it stopped just above her navel. "It feels weird to be honest." She gave a small laugh. She had forgotten what it felt like to wear a normal bra and shorts that didn't go down to her knees. "I feel like these shorts are so tight." She laughed. "And it feels like this shirt is too small." "So, any place in particular you want to go to while we're in Kyoto?" Riley smiled. "Well, I need some new wraps for sure. I'm not sure what happened to my other ones." She frowned slightly. She was also missing some of her girl underwear and that worried her. "I think I need to get some more boxers to start." She really wanted to go shopping for more girl clothes but that couldn't happen. Riley turned and got a look at herself in a store's window. She could see the curve of her breasts and hips for the first time in forever. She had almost forgotten that she had a pretty good figure. Her legs looked so long in these shorts and she was glad she had kept up her workouts as her stomach had gotten even flatter and more toned from soccer. Her hair was getting longer and she was glad that she had such a feminine face that even though her hair was short, she still looked very much like a girl in these clothes and not like a boy wearing girls clothes. She had even put on a little lip gloss.
She smiled and turned to Ririko. "Well, let's go!"
Riley's outfit, but with white shoes like mine.

Kanto caught the pillow as it was thrown at him and threw it back. "Because! You know Riley pretty well right? The way I see it, there's gotta be some similarities to what Riley likes to Ririko." He shrugged. "You know, just more girly stuff." Kanto grabbed Hirushi's shoes and threw them at him. "Come on. You haven't gotten either of them a present yet either right? Now's the time! I got two train passes to Kyoto. If you don't come I'll just bring Shiro." He said mentioning another boy on the soccer team.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Uhg! He just wasn't going to give up,was he? After a few more minutes of debating, Hirushi was finally up and being dragged with Kanto to the train station. The first train of the day for Kyoto had already left, so they now were waiting for the next train. As they did, Hiru went to the small snack bar at the station for another cup of coffee. He didn't exactly feel like walking around Kyoto like a damn zombie. With barely any sleep, he knew it was going to be a long day. As they stood there waiting for the train together, he sipped on the hot beverage and glanced everyonce in a while at his old friend. It was almost hard to imagine that the guy standing before him was the same one he had known all these years. He had changed a lot in the past year. But then again, so had Hirushi. Both girls had brought about a change in them that he was sure niether of them ever thought would happen. "So," He stared some small talk to pass the time, "What's it like, sticking to one girl for so long. I don't think I've ever seen you stay with someone for so long. Is the popular playboy of Osaka finally hanging up his hat?" He asked.

Arm in arm the two twins made their way from the bathroom and hopped onto the train. The scenery of the little town sped past in the windows and slowly began to morph as they left. It was exciting, having the day just for them. No secrets to be kept, no hiding anything for either of them. Ririko and Riley could just be themselves completely, no gender secrets to keep from anyone. "You know," She looked to her sister, "If you really wanted to get some more girlish clothes, you can always send them back with me. I have a spot I can put them so Suzuka doesn't get to them." She smiled.
Riri's outfit for today

Zzzzzzz

User Image

Taiki and Kotoko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items