Welcome to Gaia! ::

My all-time favourite June collectible is Cloud.
It is a collectible with a very simple yet glamorous deisgn. Its simplicity can go well with a wide variety of outfits. Eventhough the design is quite basic, it is still a very cool item. biggrin

6,625 Points
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
My Awesome Favorite is Red Wing! When you wear it, It feels like you're Flying in The sky..It's So Awesome! It's a really good idea that you guys made it! So Awesome! 3nodding
The Radiant Prism was my favorite. I had a lot fun using the different poses because of its color. 3nodding

5,750 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
I really like the Red Wing and I need it for my dream avi and i'm soooo poor right now biggrin

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The Redwing Collectible, it reminds me of one of my favorite War hammer Fantasy Chaos Caharacter.
I'd have to say this years Red Wings. Cause, come on, what's not to love.

Angelic Prophet

My favorite MC was Aug 04, both Golden Laurels and winged anklets (Later replaced by Gift of the Goddess for me), but this months MC was just a great replacement for me. Red wing laurels is so pretty, as soon as I saw what it was I had to snag it, I could finally complete my gold/red angel biggrin . The silver mouthpiece is probably the only part of Red Wings I didn't care for, but overall it's definately my favorite.

TL;DR

Red Wings

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Hey,there !
New to Gaia and I must say I just heart it immensly from minute one.
cheese_whine Cheers for this great place to hang out !
As for collectable items, gave a look at shops and found what MCs are about. arrow Made up my mind that either of these two would be cool to have : Red Wing - Feathered Gorget, or Celestial Veil Nebulae.

F.G. cause except for the fact it is red, it also fills space nicely and has a particularity of the way it is made, ment to give shape to I bet any decent respectable attractive outfit there.

Nebulae, because it has a bit of a royal look and pompous, full round shape making it a clasic.

I just know if I won one of the two I would just keep them for ever as a reminder of my first day on Gaia and also to be a mark of my birthday cellebration - so those would be two more reasons, this time more personal and subjective compared to the first.

(.non.related-will.write.using.dots.instead.of.spaces.from.now.on.since.my.laptop's.spacebar.is.broken.Please.excuse.me.and.thank.you.for.the.understanding.)

Sugary Loiterer

23,915 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My fave june MC is the angelic pendant. Why?

Because it brought back many gaia memories. It reminds me of how long I have been on gaia, and how gaia is such a nice place. Yet, it's a token, the first time I actually won something in a contest on gaia. I still remember the way I scream when I actually received a june 2004 as a price in the gaia exchange back then.

And yes, I still have it from that day, it is still in my inventories, loved, and wore with nearly every avatar I have.

Senshi

I like the RED WINGS,JUNE MC'2011.

Because:

-Its red,and i love red <3
-It's soooo cool!!!!
-It's epic.
-Epic.
-And i love how they're on your heads and when you wear it,i like how it looks so awesome,sticking out,in RED again biggrin

I picked this one since it's my favorite one :3

Clever Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
My Favorite June Monthly Collectible IS Red Wing

Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
Im collecting swords and blades and related weapons, so i would want to get the G-Blade!!

Familiar Witch

13,125 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
My favorite June Collectible is the Celestial Veil.

I like it cause it is elegant and sparkly biggrin heart

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
For me is Mwee the Dragon & Ruby Pendant and Frog & Sapphire Plume

4,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
my favorite june monthly collectible is the bone dragon helm because i love different types of animals also i love armor to wear draogn stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff