Desirable Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤ ʗxxɧxxɾxxιxxѕxxxxιxxηxxαxx ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯

User Image
❀) Lights, camera, Action!

Christina rolled her eyes at Gina's comment about there still being Scarlet. She was taking all the time in the world just to prepare for her scene. But as she thought about this, Strawberry and Gina had left her backstage all by herself. Sighing, Christine put the pad down and went back to the auidiance. She cought only the last part of Marcus's voice and shook her head. "Life is full of surprises, Marcus, but we must learn to accept and move on," she mummbled, sitting on the edge of the stage.

((I'm still here.))
(Ooc: I'm still here but Xyla and Bygon have definitely left.)

User Image
✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺ ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺
✺ Gina ✺
✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺ ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

✺ Gina gasped; "Wait so Monica was killed by a group of murderers? Thats tragic!" Gina never liked Monica but didn't hate her enough to kill her. "Well I guess she did have many competitors. I mean three understudies for one role? Is that weird at all?" Gina got up and walked towards Marcus till she stopped in front of him. Putting her hands on her hips and giving him a smile out of pity; "I feel bad for you, but you've gotta cope." Patting him on the back she said; "Comon, be a detective! Tell us who killed who." Done with her sympathetic speech, she walked back to the stage and stood in front of Christina; "Where is Scar?" Looking around the auditorium, she didn't see her. Sighing she said; "Probably backstage still."

Desirable Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300

User Image

"Again everyone goes for the understudies?" Christina said angrily. "Is it our fault that the role was so big that it requiered three understudies? Not to mention how dangerous it is with all the stunts she had to do." Christina sighed, she hated the fact that the actors were always the first that people suspected. "Scarlett is no where to be found, maybe you should go look for her."

Ooc// Bygone only ever posted once, and Xyla disappeared after a few pages. There were a bunch of other bio's that got sent in that never posted too. I cleaned up the section at the beginning a few days ago, but there were quite a few outcasts :/

User Image User Image Marcus sighed and nodded. "I know, Miss Gina. It's the job I have. I do enjoy a good mystery." He cracked his knuckles and nodded once more. "I'm not sure about the number of killers, yet, although I do have a feeling it might have been more than one."

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Nellie had remained silent through all of this, occasionally rolling her eyes, but never commenting. She lay back on the edge of the stage, and folded her arms across her chest.
"So, what's next Sherlock?" she asked, turning her head to look at Marcus. "Do we all head on over to Monica's apartment and sniff around for clues? Or stay here, blind as bats and wait for our next hint from the coroner? I mean, you are a detective, right? So... you know.... detect."
The stage hand seemed oddly snippy, even for a bad day.

((Well, sporadic posts or not, I'm seeing this through to the end.))

Desirable Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300

User Image

Christina sighed and looked at Nellie. "You just reminded me of Scooby Doo snd the Gang," Christina said giggling. "maybe you should llearn a thing or two from that show. For example, I have yet to see you interviewing any of us."
User Image User Image Marcus squeezed his eyes shut again, then opened them and nodded. "You two are right. I'm sorry about my behavior. I hope you can understand that this has been slightly different from a normal case to me. I never even got to say goodbye to my fiancee... She was just gone all of a sudden. I'll never see her again... That's a bit shocking." He appeared lost in his thoughts for a brief moment, then shook his head. "I apologize. I am ready now to fully investigate."

Ivy walked back from her booth and stood next to Nellie. "Beginning the investigation again?"

Marcus nodded and turned back to Christina. "Very well. You claim to have been at a poetry night last night, correct? Were you just listening, or did you have a poem to read? I love hearing them."

Desirable Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300

User Image

"I was reading, actually," Christina said grinning. She remembered the words clearly and looked to the detective. "Do you wish to hear it?"
User Image User Image Marcus nodded. Ivy rolled her eyes a little and went to sit down in the seats of the front row. Marcus followed her and sat down next her her, inviting Nellie to do the same. "Please do."

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
✖✖✖ Strawberry ✖✖✖
Making Drawing Sleeping

User Image

Strawberry Went to sit down with the others.

((ooc: Didn't know What to post...))

Desirable Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300

User Image

Christina nodded and stood from her spot on the stage. She went center stage and looked to the audience, just like she would do at the café but without the little stool. She took a deep breathe and began: ((Bold= emphasise))

"The day I never wish to come is here,
When I would have to loose someone that I hold dear.
Even though I knew this day would come, I still wouldn't believe my ears.
The day that father decided to disappear.

"The day came like no other,
With an arguement between him and mother.
But this had a different ending then before,
With Father thinking that he deserved more
Even though i knew this day was here, I still wouldn't believe my eyes
Father was leaving without a goodbye

"That little girl ran after him and begged him to came back.
He just looked at her, carried her to the door, and dropped her like a sack.
Where was mother? you ask me
Sitting in her room, leaving him be
Even though I knew this day was here, I still couldn't believe the touch
That it would be the last feeling of a father I loved so much."

Christina finished her little poem and bowed to the crowd. She then sat on stage and wondered what they all thought of it.

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageDrosselmeyer Alice Endgames

Drosselmeyer had helped when it was needed but she still liked to be back stage. Away from the eyes of those around her and up where the ropes were. She had a lot of memories up here but at this point it was serving as her hiding place once again. She was listening to everything that was going on but felt no need to comment. After all some seemed a bit off today and she could not help but to wonder as to why. She was not certain that if someone who had personal connections to the one who had died should be running the case. After all everyone had things to hide and Monica was no exception to this rule. She heard the words that were emphasized in the poem that Christina was reading and to her it seemed like two poems wrapped into one.

((Sorry for the long wait to post but my mind sort of drew a blank. Didn't want to post anything in terms of specking considering things had already moved on from that.))
(Ooc: Is the day over yet? Should we do that every week, the day ends?

User Image
✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺ ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺
✺ Gina ✺
✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺ ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

✺ Gina applauded to Cristina's poem. Even though it wasn't the best, it had potential. She kept wondering what made her write it. Why can't I just say; "So Christina what happened to your father?" No! That would be rude. Right? Sighing she went with her instinct and asked a more polite question; "Why did you write it?"

Ooc// As to the day ending, yeah, we should eventually. Thanks Amalc~

Marcus nodded once. "I like it. I feel the emotion in it. May I ask when you wrote it?"

Ivy raised her head and looked at Marcus. "Hey, it's past nine, can't we go home soon?"

Desirable Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300

User Image

Christina blushed a little when people asked why she wrote it. "The reason I wrote it is because my life is... off-balance," she said shrugging. "My father didn't leave my mother and I, but I...wish he did. This poem is how I would want his final act to be." She sighed, knowing that she probably sounded like a horrible person. The fact was that they didn't know anything about her outside of this theatre, and this poem was only a taste of it.

Christina then looked to Ivy and frowned. It look to seem that she would have to go back to that life sooner then expected.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff