Desirable Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤ ʗxxɧxxɾxxιxxѕxxxxιxxηxxαxx ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯

User Image
❀) Lights, camera, Action!

Christina heard a cell phone ring and looked at Aelynn. She talked into it excitedly and screamed in pleasure. Christina wondered what was going on when she exited the theatre screaming: "I'm going to Broadway!" Christina's eyes went wide and she sighed. She didn't even saw goodbye, but at least the lead part would now most likely go to her.

Christina then got up and went backstage after hearing a little of what Ivy said. She looked around and saw Strawberry near by and walked over to her. "Hey Strawberry, what are you doing?" she asked curiously.

((Wanted to give Aelynn a good ending, if thats okay
Also if Dimitri and Ana were stuck then you could have just said so, but oh well))

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
✖✖✖ Strawberry ✖✖✖
Making Drawing Sleeping

User Image

Strawberry looked Up "oh Im just drawing" she flipped back to the Drawing of the dress she had done Before and passed the pad to Christina "Im Really unsure of what to do today."

((ooc: Unsure of what else to put...))

Desirable Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300

User Image

Christina looked at the drawing and thought that it was pretty good. "I know what you mean, today is sort of crazy," she said as she put the drawing back down. "How about you draw a new dress for me? Seeing as I will now be the lead actress since Aelynn left us a few moments ago."

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
✖✖✖ Strawberry ✖✖✖
Making Drawing Sleeping

User Image

"I See" She then flicked to another page in her book and done a quick sketch. "How about this then." the dress had a Victorian Look about it. It had a fan and a large hat with it.

((ooc: sorry at a party))

Desirable Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Champion 300

User Image

Christina looked at the sketched and grinned. "The person doesn't look like me much, but the dress is beautiful," she commented. "Imagine if it was a darker brown then my hair with white in some parts. Maybe even some frillies around the flaps or something. Wouldn't it seem cool?"

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
✖✖✖ Strawberry ✖✖✖
Making Drawing Sleeping

User Image

She nodded and pulled out a pack of coloring pens. Giving the pad to Christina With the changes made. "you mean like this?" She giggled

((ooc: Is soooo tired))
(Ooc: I'm sorry, but where is this RP going?)

User Image
✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺ ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺
✺ Gina ✺
✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺ ✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

✺ Gina sighed as people started to leave the auditorium. Following Strawberry and Christina backstage she overheard Christina remark something. Interrupting her she started; "Hey Christina, there's still Scarlet! You aren't lead actress yet." Then looking at Strawberry; "Beautiful dress by the way. I'd like to work with you as my assistant sometime!" Wishing them luck she walked back onto the stage. "So detective, got anymore questions?" Gina hopped off the stage and into a chair in the front row.

Ooc// I wish I knew... I'm not really sure what went wrong. It was going perfectly and then everything sort of fell apart at once. :/
Er, I guess that sort of depends on who's actually still here, and if they want to continue.

User Image User Image Marcus was about to speak, then his cell phone rang again. Ivy held out her hand to go plug it back in to the receiver, but Marcus shook his head. Covering the microphone with his hand for a moment, he asked quietly. "May I step outside?" Ivy shrugged and nodded, and as he went outside the large doors to continue the call, she sat down on the stage and sighed. "Somehow it feels wrong here now... Don't you think?"

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Nellie had finished setting pieces and walked back onstage in time to hear Ivy's comment. She nodded. "Could be because we just had our lead actress killed and an understudy just walked out on us. Well, I just hope Aelynn wasn't the killer, because she's probably long gone by now." With a sigh, Nellie sat on the edge of the stage, and found incredible interest in her shoes.
User Image User Image Marcus shook his head as he entered again, hearing Nellie's comment. "If she was, I'll be damned. I believe I can consider her clean with confidence. No, I believe the killer..." he paused for a moment, "or killers..." he looked around at each of them. "is still with us." Ivy looked up. "What exactly did you learn on that call of yours, detective?" Marcus wagged his finger no at her. "All in good time, my dear Ivy."

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Nellie looked up, puzzled. "Killers? As in, with an s? As in plural? As in more than one of us killed Monica?" she looked startled by the idea that more than one person in their troupe was cold-blooded enough to murder the actress. She shook her head slowly and then hopped off the stage. "No more secrets, detective. What was that phone call about?" the stage hand demanded, eyes narrowed in suspicion.
User Image User Image Marcus half-smiled. "Forgive me. I do not know for sure how many were involved in the murder of your friend and my love." Ivy cleared her throat. "The call, detective?" Marcus nodded. "That call was from Mr. Patrick again, he wanted to inform me that, since he hasn't been notified that I've received his report- which I haven't thanks to your walls... He wished to inform me of a certain interesting fact."

"Good lord, Marcus, stop beating around the bush. Just tell us!"

Marcus stopped for a moment, considered, and then continued sadly. "Monica's death was brought on by a sharp blow to the head, most likely a corner of a desk or a drawer."

Magic Lunatic

13,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
✖✖✖ Strawberry ✖✖✖
Making Drawing Sleeping

User Image

After hearing this shocked strawberry Came out on to the stage. "But you said that the death was from falling... This doesn't make any scene" Who in there right mind would hit her?

((ooc: Is soooo tired))
User Image User Image Marcus nodded twice quickly. "I thought so too. But it appears she was dead before she hit the ground..." He was momentarily distracted in his own thoughts by the thought of his fiancee, his love, gone from him and never returning. He sighed sadly. There was an awkward moment of silence before, out of usual character, Ivy stood up and moved next to him, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Are... Are you okay, Marcus?"

He squeezed his eyes shut for a moment and then opened them. "Yes, thank you. I'll be okay. It's just... difficult. Of all the murders I've ever had to solve, I never thought I'd have to face, well... This one."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff