Welcome to Gaia! ::

I see not too much has changed...the site is still....Flashy.
And theres a new story line...and more junk to buy.
I'm bored u<u Anyone wanna tell me whats the happs 'round here now?
Oh? there are vote up and down things now....cool...i got one down

Shirtless Fatcat

there's been a lot of these threads lately...

uhm... as far as from a year ago the only notable difference, dead npc, and ******** of new items.

Angelic Nitemare

Do yourself and your wallet a favor.

Go find a nice site to call home. This isn't it.
Well here (this forum) you can whine about there being nothing to do and how horrible this place is with other bored people :V

or you could check out some of the games/virtual worlds
or chat about inane bs in other forums

Not much changes on here
Wasnt whining i was honestly just wondering. I looked at a little of the stuff i missed...
but meh :U

(I'm back on here because a friend of mine is trying to get me to play again :I)

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
If you're not a famous artist or don't have hundreds of dollars in your wallet (or your parent's wallet) you're pretty much a lowly peasant and can't buy s**t these days.
xcrimsonlegendx
If you're not a famous artist or don't have hundreds of dollars in your wallet (or your parent's wallet) you're pretty much a lowly peasant and can't buy s**t these days.

Then I havent miss too much XD

Wealthy Hoarder

Not really true. Gaia has a lot to offer. You can get a lot of gold out of aquariums..I think.

In any case, welcome back op.

I am trying to think on what else happened. Hmm.. Zomg..Na not really..

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Aku Raccu
xcrimsonlegendx

Very true but now it's actually worse believe it or not...

Heavenly Knightess
Not really true. Gaia has a lot to offer. You can get a lot of gold out of aquariums..I think.

There is no way to earn the amount of gold needed for most new items by conventional non-cash means. A new RIG comes out, instantly most of the items are 500k to several million gold and if you don't have the cash they'll just wind up added to your long laundry list or a wishlist to collect dust.

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
xcrimsonlegendx
Aku Raccu
xcrimsonlegendx

Very true but now it's actually worse believe it or not...

Heavenly Knightess

There is no way to earn the amount of gold needed for most new items by conventional non-cash means. A new RIG comes out, instantly most of the items are 500k to several million gold and if you don't have the cash they'll just wind up added to your long laundry list or a wishlist to collect dust.

Most RIG items I've seen these days are less than 500K.

Sure, there's the occasional millions one, but now it's like 5 mil instead of 20.
Heavenly Knightess

Yeah I'm looking at my old wish list...stuff that was like maybe 40k is up to 100k. its insane

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
ROMVLVS
Most RIG items I've seen these days are less than 500K.

Sure, there's the occasional millions one, but now it's like 5 mil instead of 20.
Okay, I exaggerate but most of the good items are way out of the average Gaian's price range.

Wealthy Hoarder

Aku Raccu
Heavenly Knightess

Yeah I'm looking at my old wish list...stuff that was like maybe 40k is up to 100k. its insane

That is not true. You need to learn how the mp works. Buy low and sell high.

Yeah the insane prices is inflation at work.

Or you could be like me...and hoard items.

I didn't buy everything you see on my avi with gc. A lot of it was bought by hard earned gold. I an make a lot of gold simply by selling stuff.

I know people who are richer than I am and they do not buy gc. It can be done.
>>Get Down!<<

>> I've been gone for awhile as well. I learned there is decent gold in playing tiles though.

And by decent I mean you can earn enough gold for gold shop items. Which is fine for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff