Welcome to Gaia! ::

So. I haven't done any roleplaying for awhile.
However, earlier today I suddenly had the urge to try out this new idea I had.
What I would like to try and do would be to have a roleplay that is similar to a text adventure (but obviously much more variable since you're talking to an actual person).
One person would be like the "player" while the other person would create the "game" or the setting and other characters.

Basically it would go something kinda like this:
[person 1]: You wake up in your room to a loud beeping noise coming from your bedside table. The source of the annoying sound is most likely your alarm clock.
[person 2]: Hit the snooze
[person 1]: You hit the snooze and in the resulting silence start to doze off again only to be awakened moments later by your mom yelling at you to get out of bed.
[person 2]: Get out of bed and get dressed for school.

and etc.

Essentially person 2 performs an action and person 1 describes what happens as a result of that action. Person 1 will always make the first post and have complete control over the environment and any other characters. Person 2 will have only control of themselves.
I hope that makes sense. sweatdrop

Anyway, I'm fine with playing as either person 1 or 2, but I do have several ideas I would like to try out as person 1.
Story-wise I'm looking for something original. I don't want to do this based off of any book, movie, game, anime, etc.
The only non-original thing I would consider would be Pokemon, most likely of the mystery dungeon variety.
I DO NOT want to do romance.
Person 2 does not need to know any of the plot details, just the general idea. Person 1 can slowly reveal pieces of the plot based on person 2's actions.
Personally I believe that the best type of plot for this would be the "You Wake Up In A Room" or "Ontological Mystery" sort. (PMD lends itself well to this)
The plot could even really be made up on the fly based on person 2's actions.

Due to the nature of this roleplay posts will most likely be very short and often one-liners (especially for person 2). The only time posts should really be of any length is when person 1 is describing a new environment or introducing a new character.
The only thing that I ask is that you know how to spell and use correct grammar. (PLEASE, no text talk)
Also if one is playing as person 1 feel free to integrate pictures into your descriptions.

This just seemed like a fun idea and I wanted to try it out with someone.
If you're interested please indicate whether you would rather play as person 1 or 2 and what kind of plot you have in mind (or alternately, if you are sure you want to play as person 2 you can just choose to be surprised xd )
Also I'm looking to do this long time with someone, if you start to get bored or don't enjoy it anymore just let me know. We can try to work something out, if not at least I get a fair warning that you're leaving instead of having someone simply stop replying to me.

(Also, some days I can be on for hours at a time and others I may not get on for several days in a row. It's something that I can't help due to my schedule. Don't request to roleplay if not getting a reply for a couple of days would seriously bother you.)
heart bump heart
heart bump heart
heart bump heart
heart bump heart
heart bump heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items