Welcome to Gaia! ::

I named my guitar Kara heart mrgreen
Hmm. My bass name is Tugs. But I never thought of a name for my flute.

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
My piano's name is Wolfgang and my cello is Gilbert, in honor of my friend who wouldn't stop pestering me to play cello. xD My guitar is named Kaylem after my boyfriend who said "Hurr, hurr, name it after me." and I had nothing better to name it... Uhhh, the other instruments I have I've never named because I don't really play them much... Just what we've collected around the house from previous musicians who stopped... :/

At school all the cellos owned by the school are named. I never chose one out for my poor nameless cello (which is weird, I'm usually good at that). My old director called me and said "We're naming it after you then..."
My bass has about 3 different names; Mac, Paulie and another name my friend gave it (that I forgot). I have a Fender Telecaster named Roy and an acoustic guitar that doesn't have a name.

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
This topic makes me remember GUITAH and ELIZABETH.

K-On!
My 4 string spector is Daisy

My 5 string spector is Crystal. smile .

Liberal Gaian

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i have a full size first act acoustic guitar that i named tegan (after tegan and sara)
and my black fender strat's name is roxy smile
My trumpet is named Daisy, after my horse.

My violin is named Tobias (Toby for short), after the character Tobias Ragg from the musical Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

The trombone I use at home is named Adolfo, after Adolfo Pirelli from Sweeney Todd. (He's the king of trombones, the trombone of kings! xd Well, he is a King brand trombone...)

The trombone I was using at school was named Henry. I just thought that the name suited him.

I also named the upright bass at the school Jonas, after Dr. Jonas Fogg from Sweeney Todd.

6,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
I named my violin Viola so he'd have identity issues.

But my baby grand piano is named Nilknarf, which happens to be Franklin backwards.

And I haven't named my Fender Strat because I'm going for the whole "horse with no name" motif with it. It's an untameable beast.

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ahh, I don't name my instruments, but I've named my pets of course (Fred and George, my gerbil baby twins <3), and I have a katana sword called Tanosuke in my room. Hmm, I'll think I'll call my harmonica Mercury, and my guitar Cinnamon biggrin
my bass's name is Rose and my acoustic guitar is named Misty
My string bass's name is Jeffrey, my acoustic violin is Marcelo, my electric violin is Ophelia, and my electric guitar is Lucy. heart
My cello's name is Gertrude, my drum's name is Rocco, and my violins name is Rick
Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven...

My ukulele is 'Izzy' after Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.

...But Nobody Wants To Die
my acoustic guitars name is roosevelt and my electric bass is Izzy heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas